u showed Albion how to do it

S

Sohan_THC

Noooo i was just going to like the raids tho :clap:

Thanx falcor for all the work you put in :fluffle:

F

Falcor

Originally posted by skile
I have not won anything. As I said above, we/I lost falcor when he started to change the rules from unselfish to greedy, listening to the "1337 people". Well the discussion was of great use, also the poll. ~66-68 against the rules, guess falcor thaught, either adjust to the majority or step off. nr 2 was a ok decision, changing ru.

I'm sad for all the insults you have made tho falcor.

Dont twist my reasons for my decision please, im stopping not cuz of rr5 rule which i dropped anyways, but because of annoying little muppets like u who moan again and again and again....even ya guild dont agree u r right to do so, thats why i got them telling me, thats its your point of veiw not DK's...insults i have made? lol

u compared me to hitler stalin and go knows who else.... u r a pathetic, thats not an insult, its a simple fact.

O

old.chipper

shame that you doin this falcor now u left it open ground for aligro to do more raids and rip off albion even more

F

-frostor-

i agree with Chipper but...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 14th: Pin's guild-invite raid
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showt...&threadid=80884

Friday 19th: TP invite-only raid.

Saturday 20th: Aligro's open invite raid
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showt...&threadid=81832

Sunday 21st: KoP invite-only raid.

Wednesday 24th B&Q alliance raid

Friday 26th: BF alliance invite-only raid.

Sunday 28th: Fellowship invite-only raid.

October

Friday 3rd: TP invite-only raid.

Sunday 5th: Kotl invite-only raid.

Sunday 12th: Fellowship invite-only raid.

Sunday 26th: KoP invite-only raid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think ppl just wanna do it with less ppl to have more chanse for a drop , wich is normal

+-30 ppl got to host and got him on 1%
they had +-32 drops

so guild/alliance invite only raids >100ppl zergs
takes more time right , but atleast u have a drop

same like dragonraids tbh
why u wanna zerg dragon with 100ppl and have few chanse for drops/stone
if u can kill it with 25ppl that u have 100% chanse for ra/career stone

PS. Falcor , after all the discussions we had i think we only became smarter

C

Cawr

Sucks tbh, will hit the smaller guilds most :s

And yeh Skile's attempts at political comparisons are teh funneh :).

D

devius_devil

to bad you giving up on them falcor, especcially if its because of someone like aligro, people know he is, some just want to kiss his ass to get things. Hope you have fun with future private raids

F

Falcor

dunno when to do a new set of raids tbh, what day i mean, saturdday/sunday out nights is rvr

G

gunner440

im happy he stopped cos he used to get so mad after each raid and that stuff makes u get old fast

A

acei

Originally posted by Cawr
Sucks tbh, will hit the smaller guilds most :s

And yeh Skile's attempts at political comparisons are teh funneh :).
Smaller guilds can always join alliances that do the raids.

S

skile

Originally posted by Falcor
Dont twist my reasons for my decision please, im stopping not cuz of rr5 rule which i dropped anyways, but because of annoying little muppets like u who moan again and again and again....even ya guild dont agree u r right to do so, thats why i got them telling me, thats its your point of veiw not DK's...insults i have made? lol

u compared me to hitler stalin and go knows who else.... u r a pathetic, thats not an insult, its a simple fact.

Well mate, one thing is for certain. I would stop my critisism(!) anytime if u changed the rules. Which u did, dunno why u stopped after that. Ofcourse my bann was a horrible action by you, but I don't care about that anymore anyways.

I dont critisize just to critisize. You implemented the rr5 rule and the claiming, hence i started it. If u would change your rules, which u did, i stopped. Whats the fuzz about?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by skile
Well mate, one thing is for certain. I would stop my critisism(!) anytime if u changed the rules. Which u did, dunno why u stopped after that. Ofcourse my bann was a horrible action by you, but I don't care about that anymore anyways.

I dont critisize just to critisize. You implemented the rr5 rule and the claiming, hence i started it. If u would change your rules, which u did, i stopped. Whats the fuzz about?

Would be same like me saying I will stop calling you a pedofilic neo nazi who rapes little lams as soon as you stop being so damn annoying.
Makes sense right?
Regards, Glottis

G

ghostfeet

i just wanna thank u falcor. you have my outmost respect as a good raid leader and as a good person.
I cant thank you enough for the way you handled the "situation", we both know what im (u had to stand quite abit of flame for that to , sorry :/ ) talking about. for that and the fact that u r a great raid leader , i thank you for all the fun raids m8. gl with ur privite 1s in the future. to bad i cant come :/

C

Coim-

Sorry to see you not doing raids anymore. Btw, the screenshots don't prove anything... just some people saying stuff about Aligro. Not a flame or anything... :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Personally, I'm glad you have stopped. The sooner all this 'Sat Sidi Raid ownership' crap stops the better. You were both as pathetic as eachother, trying to get in snide remarks on the other's threads and trying to make out that you were a saint while the other was the devil himself. It all got very old, very quickly.

You and Aligro both made a big sacrifice in leading those raids almost every saturday so I will applaud you for that but that is all. Your constant bitching and sniping at eachother, coupled with the flames and praise from your cronies and sycophantic bum chums made for some extremely uncomfortable reading. I am seriously glad that it is coming to an end.

H

halgaard

/Salute

just wanted to say thank you for alot of well lead raid Falcor. You have my outmost respect, and i enjoyed your raids very much.
as everyone else, i have seen the "war" you and Aligro have/had against eachother and I am sad it have turned out this way.

I have lead quiet a few dragonraids myself during my time in hibernia on the US server some time ago, and i know why you react the way you do.

Good luck in the future my friend.

B

Beanie

Originally posted by acei
Smaller guilds can always join alliances that do the raids.
Now all i need is an alliance that will invite a small guild :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ghostfeet
tho glottis can still fuck of.

I will fuck off the moment you grow a brain.
Regards, Glottis

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Fagane
one loser gone who no longer Ego Trips!

Bye Bye Falcor!!! Never hope to see you again in Sidi !!!

We do not even miss you!

Fagane

tbh I think u should stop thinking about u´r self and go play some CS, cuz u seem to be the lames guy in this game atm

ohh and... http://www.home.no/kyodan/funny/impress.jpg

F

-Freezingwiz-

sad to see u are stopping the big raids falcor !... but I´m looking forward to some aliance raids :D

F

Fagane

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
tbh I think u should stop thinking about u´r self and go play some CS, cuz u seem to be the lames guy in this game atm

You should see the Fan mail I get each day -Freezingwiz- its much better then the junk you post, and much more personal. I even replay to all Fan Mail.

Fagane

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Fagane
You should see the Fan mail I get each day -Freezingwiz- its much better then the junk you post, and much more personal. I even replay to all Fan Mail.

Fagane

fan mail from aligro ? u guys seem to have a problem about who owns what and U don´t steal from other ppl....

S

skile

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Would be same like me saying I will stop calling you a pedofilic neo nazi who rapes little lams as soon as you stop being so damn annoying.
Makes sense right?
Regards, Glottis

No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom