No more sidi raids

F

Falcor

After 12 i think sidi raids, 5 dead apocs, ive decided to do no more open sidi raids...

Reasons for this are i would imagine pretty obvious to most, the amount of flames and whines that come from it, the amount of underhand things going on, complete ungratitude some ppl have, i enjoy doing the raids, however i do not enjoy the increasing problems that come with them, a lot of these coming from Skile Fagane and Aligro mainly to these ppl:

Fagane, u r just, well a pathetic aligro brown noser.

Skile, u r a pathetic stirrer.

Aligro, heh where to start, i think most has been said before, so ill sum it up in a word...scum, the Tilda post shows this, ive had ppl try this before, caught them told them off and handled it, some1 fucks up theres no need to drag them thru the dirt too, tilda did a bad thing, ofc, however im sure the only reason that post is there is cuz u know tilda is a forum admin, and some1 pretty well known in daoc, and posting this just makes u look better. U chose to bring things public so...so will i, a few screenshots below, i have more, they are not doctored in anyway, when i find the others i will post them, theres some i cant post cuz ppl have asked me not to include them.

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/matti.rautiainen/blah/falcor1.jpg
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/matti.rautiainen/blah/falcor2.jpg
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/matti.rautiainen/blah/falcor3.jpg

Im very sorry to all the ppl who have enjoyed my raids, but its just not worth me doing these raids anymore, some ppl wonder what my motives are, some prolly think i nick drops, well think what u will, i did these raids so ppl could enjoy them, but it gotten to the point with all the hassle where i dont enjoy leading open raids anymore..

Ppl have often wondered why aligro annoys me so much, maybe these screenshots go somewhere towards showing why, along with the many other incidents that hes invloved in, ripping ppl off with rediculous alchemy prices, claiming he owns accounts and/or threatening the owners, the famous whisk on his back, the crush pole which went to a slash tank even when 10 ppl in the guild of the only crush poler in Excal was on raid.... and so on.
If aligro had run decent sidi raids caring about the ppl who attend, and even if he had claimed a drop after running good sucessful raids with fair lottos i would of had no problem.

Why am i bringing this crap up again? well screenshots for one, however just clearing a few things up also....

To all the ppl who came to my raids thank you for all making it possible, has been really fun doing these open raids however ive had enough, my future raids will be guild invite raids.....

Special thanks to:

Loxley(for early help)
Madtank(for early help and pulling)
All ppl who helped with pulling over the raids :)

As i said my furture raids will be guild invite coming sometime soon i hope all thsoe who enjoyed my raids can still come to those, to the ppl who wont be able to, im sorry.

E

--Eraser--

looking forward to comments now on the screenies, as i dont have a clue what they are about really :)
i mean i dont know the ppl who are accusing there and dont know the background stories (usually i dont remember such things anyway, only if its about wiz drops ofcourse ;) )

anyway beside all bad flaming and moaning and such:
thx for the nice raids you did, falcor!!!
after all we all know its a thing you did for the realm and i praise you for the lot of work you put into it.
GL with further (invite only) raids then, m8 :clap:

I

itse

sad to hear that :( liked your fast raids alot

ps. look at my sexeh pally in first pic :bazbeer:

F

Falcor

Ill explain the scs a bit then, first one is most important, so do that last,

other 2 basically show what they mean, everything is said in them basically.

The first one, basically i was investigating a missing sword, was lottoed wrongly and was looking into it, had no idea it involved aligro, however turns out, was lottoed for by aligro using other account (celaa) and ended up on aligro....

A

alithiel50

It's a real shame its come to this... I enjoyed your Sidi Raids, which were generally well organised and efficiently run, much more than the hours of torment involved in Aligro's raids.

We'll just have to hope that someone competent takes up the reins of organising raids at a time which isn't when I'm having my Sunday lunch... A nice big roast dinner is much more important than going on a raid, after all! ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Good thing you can still lead alliance raids when you want mate :)
Shame Skile, Fagane and Aligro tried to screw you over so badly, also a shame they kind of won :(

Anyway, I just hope they realise they screwed over Albion, and not you. Sidi raids will now become more alliance orientated, and regular Alb players won't see much of sidi anymore.

Nice job Skile, Fagane and Aligro :puke:
Regards, Glottis

D

del_eneste

Hmmm dunno what to make out of the screenshots :/ also heard b4 by people who apparently know Aligro irl that he stole drops before but dunno what to think. Also shame to see you not doing Sidi raids anymore Falcor... I remember the ones I went on was v.good and smooth :)

E

Ekydus

Yeah I also remember his AFK checks where if you went AFK for a piss at the wrong time you'd be fucked over at the lotto. :\

F

Falcor

lol never banned anyone from lotto actually, just threatened it, and it worked, ppl went less afk :)

E

Ekydus

Your threats made them need to go a shit faster TBH Falcor. :eek:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Ekydus
Your threats made them need to go a shit faster TBH Falcor. :eek:

cc.gif

K

Kagato.

Still havent seen apoc die yet :(

Ah well, thanks for the previous raids, hopefully someone else will take up the gauntlet.

F

Fagane

one loser gone who no longer Ego Trips!

Bye Bye Falcor!!! Never hope to see you again in Sidi !!!

We do not even miss you!

Fagane

D

dimerian

Fagane,your sad ****.

And thanks for your raids Falcor,always fast. Too bad no-one proper guy doing open raids anymore then :( Hopefully some lad will step up and take your spot,till you come back ofc :fluffle:

D

Draylor

About time too.

These raids have done nothing except piss you off for months now Falcor, it wasnt worth the effort.

After all the hassles I wonder if anyone else will be willing to lead these free-for-all Sidi raids. Seems unlikely.

Still - killing Apocalypse 5 times (and a good few other times he would most likely have died if the encounter wasnt bugged) isnt a bad record :clap:

I

iluvatur

I never went on one of your raids, but i ran a alliance raid once, i nearly pulled my hair out shouting at them :)

/salute for all your hard effort

ps fagane ... go away, noone likes you

pps wow fagane this game IS like rl!

B

bob007

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't go to either your's or aligros, But i've noticed they've turned you a bit bitter of late, This was prob the best thing. Alliance raid are by far more fun and you'll start enjoying the game a bit more.

GL with your alliance/invite only ones. :)

PS How the fuck did you manage with all those pm's and not tell anyone to FO :p

J

Jiggs

thanks for the raids.

fangane aint big or clever, you're just another retarded nobody...

now give mad+falcor alliance raids imo for the win :D

K

Karnat

Didnt say much on the Tilda thingy that Aligro started so i do it here:

Pretty lame to put it on BW m8 as Falcor said i think u should have honored yourself a bit more by talking to Tilda directly instead...

Karnat

F

Falcor

bah the links stopped working =/ anyone i cna email em to whoc an upload em =/

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Falcor
bah the links stopped working =/ anyone i cna email em to whoc an upload em =/

Sure Falcor, email me glottis(at)xs4all.nl
Regards, Glottis

K

kenshee-himura

Doh no more Falcor (TM) Sidi Raids suxors :(

T

Tilda

1 down 9 to go. ;)

Shame you stopped the raids m8, hope to see you in sidi again soon.

Tilda

S

skile

:(

You have done a lot of good raids, you were very unselfish in the beginning, which i LOVED. Which u should have mucho mucho appriciation, so thanks! But it went downhill, but thats another story...

Thx.

S

skile

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Good thing you can still lead alliance raids when you want mate :)
Shame Skile, Fagane and Aligro tried to screw you over so badly, also a shame they kind of won :(

Anyway, I just hope they realise they screwed over Albion, and not you. Sidi raids will now become more alliance orientated, and regular Alb players won't see much of sidi anymore.

Nice job Skile, Fagane and Aligro :puke:
Regards, Glottis

I have not won anything. As I said above, we/I lost falcor when he started to change the rules from unselfish to greedy, listening to the "1337 people". Well the discussion was of great use, also the poll. ~66-68 against the rules, guess falcor thaught, either adjust to the majority or step off. nr 2 was a ok decision, changing ru.

I'm sad for all the insults you have made tho falcor.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Ekydus
Yeah I also remember his AFK checks where if you went AFK for a piss at the wrong time you'd be fucked over at the lotto. :\

or a wank.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom