NO more mr. nice guy - NAME & SHAME

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Artanis said:
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Fuck off and don't ever come back.
are you anonymus defender? :D /clap ! wanna get a cookie?

Pinp

Banned
Artanis said:
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Fuck off and don't ever come back.

Fuck off to where? You're the outsider here, punk. :D

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Fuck off to where? You're the outsider here, punk. :D
Ah, too fucking stupid to find your way out of the piggery a.k.a. your apartment? How about slitting your wrists, punk?

Pinp

Banned
Artanis said:
Ah, too fucking stupid to find your way out of the piggery a.k.a. your apartment? How about slitting your wrists, punk?

I just got home from working overtime actually, it was a long cold walk home... at times I thought it would start pooring down with rain! Oh how that would've been a shame =[

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
I just got home from working overtime actually, it was a long cold walk home... at times I thought it would start pooring down with rain! Oh how that would've been a shame =[
Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well.

Pinp

Banned
Artanis said:
Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you had enough brains to find water after falling down a well.

Why would someone who has fallen down a well need to find water? They would be in it which means they found it already :|

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Why would someone who has fallen down a well need to find water? They would be in it which means they found it already :|

to find water, or not to find

pinp for president :worthy:

Artanis.

Fledgling Freddie
Poetic justice!

Pinp
Banned from FreddysHouse!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

<pants>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Users who are viewing this thread