So teh two characters speced wrong due to testing before 40 (which has defently been full respec in the past) are bolloxed in 5 spec lines till level50 and a spare 10p each Yes thats how much an expertise stone costs in hib ;<
I have to be honest and say this has always been a single respec since they introduced it.
You should however have a full respec with every new character, unless they have used this as well.
I could be wrong on both of the above but am pretty sure.
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.71b Release Notes
August 11, 2004
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Based on class team lead and player feedback, the change made causing the stun spells of cabalist pets to trigger an immunity timer has been reversed. We will review this issue further to assess what, if any, changes are necessary to these pet spells in the future.
- Camp bonuses have been greatly increased in value. They will take longer to reach their new high value and longer to deplete.
Free Level System
Now that Camelot is nearly three years old, it is becoming harder and harder for low-level players to find groups, which results in long leveling times and frustration. It is also a challenge for those players to enjoy the low-level game as much as they could. As such, we have implemented changes to the leveling system that will help all players level faster, no matter what server they play on.
- All characters will now be granted a free level every seven days, if the character has attained a level by regular play in that time. In other words, if you play your character and gain at least one level in a seven day period, your character will be given a free level.
- Underpopulated realms characters will receive a free level more often, up to a minimum of every two days, if the character has attained a level by regular play in that time. Pendragon is currently set to the minimum (characters will receive a free level every two days if the character has leveled by regular play in that time) for all realms.
- When your character has gained a level by regular play, and qualifies for the free level, a pop-up will appear, informing you that you can now gain a free level's worth of experience at your trainer.
- Please note that using the free level at the time it is granted will be the most beneficial to your character, if you save the free level until a later level (for example: you receive a free level at level 10, but wait until level 15 to use it), it will not be enough experience to grant you an entire level at that point.
- Characters will not lose their skill respec if they use a free level at their trainer when the character is at levels 5, 20, and 40. Instead, the respec will disappear when the character has leveled again (for example: If your character is level 40, and your free level takes you to 41, your free respec remains on your character until used or until level 42).
Skill respec refers to a single respec of one skill not a full respec.