Nightshade

Toxos

Fledgling Freddie
Hello!

I am thinking of respeccing to blades very soon on my nightshade and have 2 questions!

I have heard before that there is a cap for how much you can evade , think it was 50% but not sure , question is = how much Dex is needed to reach that cap? Also if you are just using CD and CS styles , is it needed to have more then 36+15 blades for 51 composite?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
51 composite is fine if using CD/CS styles.

its pretty much mpossible to reach the evade cap, BUT 40..yes FORTY dex or qui = just 1% evade, so even if you have +0 dex in template you are only going to be losing something like 2% evade chance, you should still have something like a 46% chance to evade.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
The cap is 50% and with Evade VII you get 35% base, with 700 in evade stats (dex or quick) you get the last 15% extra evade chance, that's what we know for sure. A fully buffed lurikeen with 10 in dex AND quick at creation and wearing a temp with 100 dex AND 100 quick = 700 in evade stats. So yeah, what Neffneff said: it's pretty much impossible :)

The evade formula that hasn't been proven correct is here
http://perforateartery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4708

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
hmm... im just trying to find some answer in this.. in game.. have talked to 10 different NS´s.. and 8 of them told me the same thing... that 300 dex (buffed Lurri) make you cap your evade chances and must have 250 qui (buffed Lurri).. not less not more.. to cap my damage!

is that true as a NS Lurri?

i feel kinda lost /cry

:kissit: :touch: :sex:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
as you can tell from the above, capping evade doesnt happen, BUT the ridiculously small gain you get from having to have 40 dex or qui for 1% makes it pretty pointless concentrating on high dex for blades.

250 qui is the softcap, which is to say anything past 250 qui does not increase your swing speed, and therefore that part of your dmg (presuming you have 10% ToA melee speed anyway) putting anything more than 250 in qui does nothing except increase you chance to evade..but again 40 extra qui would be needed to get just 1% more chance to evade.

EDIT: 300 dex on a blade user has for a while been the widely "acceptable" amount of dex to have for evade purposes.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
as you can tell from the above, capping evade doesnt happen, BUT the ridiculously small gain you get from having to have 40 dex or qui for 1% makes it pretty pointless concentrating on high dex for blades.

250 qui is the softcap, which is to say anything past 250 qui does not increase your swing speed, and therefore that part of your dmg (presuming you have 10% ToA melee speed anyway) putting anything more than 250 in qui does nothing except increase you chance to evade..but again 40 extra qui would be needed to get just 1% more chance to evade.

EDIT: 300 dex on a blade user has for a while been the widely "acceptable" amount of dex to have for evade purposes.

ahh oki...

Thx for the help :-P now can i finally finish my template :-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom