Nice little story (about relic)

D

DaggerElivager

Originally posted by ilaya
oh thanks for all the praise btw.. but seriously.. relic retake crew where great.. but the backup was SHIT.. was posted on /as where relic holder was (mistake?) and also on /cg (mistake?)

i for one will drop EVERYTHING to defend my realm and relics.. shame others wont do same.

and no i wont fuck off back to exc u tit. here to stay. dont like it? tough. i got more inc you wont like either. but by GOD.. we will defend realm we play in.. you had better believe that. Prydwen needs to wake up and smell the coffee. u think exc is an exclusive server where zerg are many and 1fg v 1fg is rare? its coming here too.. sooner u accept it and stop trying to be elite the better u are equiped to deal with it. its the nature of the game.

didnt upgrade the server for your 1fg v 1fg fights did they?

gratz hib yet again on having the balls to take it in first place..

oh please shut up and go back to excal please :)

Gratz hibbies on doing a cool relic take attempt and sad to say gratz albies for doing a superb steal at the last minute.

T

tildson

Re: Grats fellow Hibs

Originally posted by old.Merino
First of all: Grats for pulling this one off, fellow Hibs!
Second: Grats for organizing such a stunner, Maleg!

Third: Don’t despair. The main reason there was no response from fellow Hibs was Hibpryd fractionism. I.E. I logged in that night to farm money in Marfach, when after some time I read a message saying a relic had returned to its shrine in Albion. Ofc I asked on /gu what was going on, and I was told that albs apparently had returned a relic the mids had taken. No talk of Hib RR, neither in /gu nor in /as.
Had I known that fellow Hibs needed reinforcements in Emain to bring a relic home, I’d have gone immediately (short way from Marfach btw) and I know that all my fellow guildies would have come to help as well. But as we didn’t know, how could we help?
No criticism, as you did a good job, just a hint for next time, do a /send to various people in various guilds/alliances so they can spread the word. No need to be specific (if you’re afraid of crossrealm spies or IRC blabberers), just tell people you have a relic inc and need help at APK or MPK Emain.

Yeyi, Mentalist GreenPeacekeepers Guild in Nature’s eye Alliance (Aka Order of the Illuminati alliance)

Yes, we were afraid of IRC-babbline etc. But you are right, we need much much better communication between the alliances.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You got 108 strength? WTF?

with my drums yes...

do i need more when playing speedsong?? :p

my arse is buffbotted anyway so i wont get debuffrooted

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
with my drums yes...

do i need more when playing speedsong?? :p

my arse is buffbotted anyway so i wont get debuffrooted

u wont anymore in the present patch

M

martok_

i would just like to say Well done hibbies i didnt even know the relic had gone till i was Pmed by a m8 saying get yuor ass into emain now relic gone.

i was in taht PBaoe group taht (jumped in with FL on that group by bk) wish i had known who relic carryer was i could have kept an eye out lol

well planned and well carryed out Hibs i take my Coif off to you.

well done FL for getting it back i /slap everyone else for crap comunication but appart from that well played most Rp's ive made in a long time hehe

I

ilaya

FAO those peeps who said i should go back to exc..

go fuck yourselves.. i pay MY subs.. NOT you.. so WHO are you to tell me WHERE i should play? until u pay my subs u got no right to say that.. so you may dissapear up your own arse as far as i am concernced u pillocks. if u knew anything about me u will KNOW that i and my guidlies will defend relics and keeps above EVERYTHING else..

do you REALLY not want us in albion with our attitude? i think not.

HAPPY RABBITS ARE HERE TO STAY! WE PLAY ALB/PRYD.. AND WE ARE ALB/PRYD.. WE ARE NOT LESSER PLAYERS THAN YOU COZ OUR MAIN CHARS ARE HIB/EXC..

tits

H

hangianix

go fuck yourselves.. i pay MY subs.. NOT you.. so WHO are you to tell me WHERE i should play? until u pay my subs u got no right to say that.. so you may dissapear up your own arse as far as i am concernced u pillocks. if u knew anything about me u will KNOW that i and my guidlies will defend relics and keeps above EVERYTHING else..

HAPPY RABBITS ARE HERE TO STAY! WE PLAY ALB/PRYD.. AND WE ARE ALB/PRYD.. WE ARE NOT LESSER PLAYERS THAN YOU COZ OUR MAIN CHARS ARE HIB/EXC..

tits
/ignore

:p

C

corranhorn1

tits

No your lesser players as your attitude stinks and sound like a 5yr old to be truthful. Wonder if you can construct more then 1 sentance without an insult!
And yes with your attitude i really dont want you in albion, in fact you find alot of people rather you not on server as even thou we do have our neighbourhood rebels we try to be more civil then what excally is.
Learn to speak in a mature mannor may help you get people to accept you, for how you put yourself across you shant get respect from many people.

Users who are viewing this thread