Nice little story (about relic)

X

Xeanor

started out with FL making group in emain, we were buffing up and then power relic disappeared from shrine. Never got any reports about guards or hibs at relic keep, so nice little job.

messaged Steveh who was in alb frontier, he said he was gonna check snowdonia/pennine border with his group. They killed the hib group but the relic carrier escaped. (Musejedi) he passed on this name to me

next thing was we went collory with the FL group, meeting EL first at the crim valley, which we killed just nearly while it was hard, we went on to Mt. Collory.

arriving at the border keep we went high up to the zonewall, with Morchariel (minstrel) stealthed in the valley. we knew the name of the relic carrier (Musejedi) so we put our hopes into that.

A few hibs left the bk, eventually a druid came from behind us (Maleg) and another alb group (pbaoe, Erodafira and co.) had joined us camping the BK, the druid aoe rooted us but we killed him swiftly, within 30 seconds like 3fg hibs came out (np/eclipse/ad mixture) and morch spotted musejedi.

as they passed below us, i charged down with my group, got in the mezz on nearly all of them (1 mezz), they hit group purge and ran on, morch was with us again from the valley and he hit SOS, then we went with mach 6 up to Musejedi and killed him, Morchariel picked up the relic and ran off, but there was a guard and a few hibs on his tail, he turned and stunned the guard, then ran away from hibs which tried both root and mezz on him but he was immune, and then he was gona with mach 5 :)

AMG was secured by albs, relic passed safely and is back in Alb. :)

thanks to Steveh and co., never would have done this without them and luck was on our side today, bigtime. :)

best move I've ever experienced in daoc :) my mezz + morch sos > hib carrying relic with 3fg around him :)

will get some screenshots here soon probably :)

K

Krissy

Was a funny fight at the BK, every time we killed a hib 5 took its place!

Was a good attempt by hibs and great reaction albs (thou more of u could of been at the hib BK!!)

Nice going all (hibs and albs)

X

Xeanor

also have to mention, our tanks who did everything to get the enemies off Morchariel. :)

O

old.Morchaoron

btw i only used sos to catch up with the guy, when i got the relic sos was already gone, so no whining at that :p

A

Arcos

Originally posted by Xeanor
also have to mention, our tanks who did everything to get the enemies off Morchariel. :)

you are an inspiration to all of us!!!!

:clap:

P

Petronella

poor hibs =/
Shame you didnt succeed the whole way.

Z

zYnc

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
btw i only used sos to catch up with the guy, when i got the relic sos was already gone, so no whining at that :p

You were two metres away form my lil hewo, i was thinking how i was gonna enjoy slamming you... Then you stunned the guard... it came back after you, then it went back to rk and i was two metres behind. I mean wtf it went BACK?! Sigh... :p

Ah well, nicely executed by albs there...

I

ilias

We should have..
We should have....
nm now

Wanna thank Maleg and the rest of AD and SS for the great effort they put on this.
Also the stealthers that did a great job getting the relic out.

Sorry Maleg :/

B

bonna

heh well . i was in steveh`s group playing my cleric . was great fun :)
we was in odin . killed this same nearly fg of hibs twice . thought . not much here lets go HW or emain.. after i bit of talk we went to HW, then wud go emain after.
but just passing HOC we meant a fg of hibs . was a great fight longing the 60secs :p i cudnt heal at all some hib ws on me the whole time . but 2nd cleric covered the group hiding very well.
w beat them . went o ran on to HW . and steveh goes " wtf didnt u guys see that " rest reply " wot ? more hibs steveh "no , power relic was taken" .. shit .. balls etc ... first we blame mids:p
i didnt know steveh was talking with xeanor. he said wait just off surs at the pass from snow to pennies . we waited and waited and nothing . we thought u took a long way round instead of zone hug. nope we was right :p u ran right into us , mezzed and ran off . but u missed our sorc who mezzed u ( missing 1 bard with relic?) not sure what happened with that ih eard he was stunned but more hibs came ( i think) and the relic carrier got away , we had no loses and killed hte hibs there . we tryed to run after . but knew it was lost ( but hope it wasnt) we waiting now at pennies / HW boarder near the zone wall . again another half fg hibs came . and died to us . no relic . thought we try at hmg ( still knowing it was lost really) and meant 2 or 3 fg hibs and we died ^^
then the rest is what xeanor put ^^

but i have to say gratz on the relic raid try . no alb knew till hte relic moved ^^
was very well planned /salut

S

Steveh

I nearly got Musejedi in Pennine.
we spoted one hib group.
i spamed in the - /g this is the relic carrier group

i spoted two bard ( there is 3 in the group) one make a round from the fight and he runed away. I got speed on me i use all my endurance to reach him.Our minstrel not got SoS he got insta mez in the fight so the speed is disapered before i reach Musejedi.( damm one or two step and i reach him ).

anyway i scroll back and not save the removing msg.

I play Daoc in 2 years but i never fell that : :)

Thx to Xeanor ,Morhariel and my group.

/salute

ui:
this is a well planed Relic raid hibs.very well /bow
how many ppl needed for that?

O

old.mattshanes

Hibs were very very unlucky, they actually did very good if that was just the hib relic force we saw in collory(40 hibs or so?) , heh maybe you will get it next time, you was very very close.

T

Tafaya Anathas

First big gratz to Morch's group, great work :great:

Originally posted by Steveh
Our minstrel not got SoS

I dinged R2L1 so I have SoS now :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
First big gratz to Morch's group, great work :great:

I dinged R2L1 so I have SoS now :)

Gratz, use it wisely, like running back to ATK :D

M

Melachi-

Feel bad for the poor hibbys, but nice planning Hibs, and very nice come back Albs.

T

tildson

3fg hibs is the most we could gather, pretty sad server as hibbie ;<

If sherekhan, hero in our group would have it, we woulda made it. Dunno why they let a bard carry it :(

Really put the hibbiespirit down, even deeper than before, very sad day :(

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Gratz, use it wisely, like running back to ATK :D

Grat for turning a grats thread into a SoS whine thread :clap:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by tildson

If sherekhan, hero in our group would have it, we woulda made it. Dunno why they let a bard carry it :(

:\

B

bonna

nah . dont be like that . u hibs did great . but ye . id have to agree u shud have swapped it over . i hear bards have very weak hp ( im not much into rvr atm and have no idea about what enemy chars are like:p)

O

old.Morchaoron

it does not really matter who has it aslong as the enemy doesnt know it....

we knew we could not take down all hibs and that the one carrying the relic would make a run for it the moment we would go in battle, we heard the name of the carrier so our only option was to mass-assist on him and take the relic, and so we did...

also the moment the bard got mezzed he purged and played speedsong again with sprint, so i just knew it must have been him then :p

A

Arnor

lol, sounds like a great move, by both sides.

grats to both, hibs for almost pulling it off, and albs for stopping em :)

H

haarewin

that staff woulda looked cool next to the cauldron :) shame really me and maleg were alone for ages, shoulda just gone to the rk as a duo with one of us haveing the relic, but nm too late etc :) i really feel sorry for the inf that got meleed to death by a bard :p

grats albs on getting it back :<

O

old.mattshanes

Pfft hib casters can still hit for shitloads you do not really need them anyway:p

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by haarewin
that staff woulda looked cool next to the cauldron :) shame really me and maleg were alone for ages, shoulda just gone to the rk as a duo with one of us haveing the relic, but nm too late etc :) i really feel sorry for the inf that got meleed to death by a bard :p

we saw you leaving the BK... we just didn't want to show ourselves until we spotted Musejedi.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by haarewin

you were like within pbae range when you passed me in that canyon ^^

your name was just not musejedi so we didnt attack ^^

E

Edlina

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Hibs were very very unlucky, they actually did very good if that was just the hib relic force we saw in collory(40 hibs or so?) , heh maybe you will get it next time, you was very very close.

Nah was 3fg hibs in Collory, and only had 2fg at the relic keep.

Originally posted by tildson

Such truth so so so poor.

M

Marcus75

The hibs, even if they still are fewer than mids and albs must have done a great job since they was so close - last time us mids was out on a RR it was less than flawless so dont let this set you back.

Keep up the good work Hippies! (even if I hate bumping into a hib pbaoe-group) :)

Users who are viewing this thread