Nice evening of RvR stealth/visible fights - for me anyway :>

illu

Part of the furniture
Adorith said:
Priceless to see people claiming SB's without resistbuffs (amagad so gimped!!!!111!) is hardcore. Well, maybe not if you ignore the implication of having other buffs. Unbuffed SB is probably rough, but if you're buffed it sure as hell isn't hardcore.

Oh and <3 to that luri NS that jumped me with a nuke at some bridge tonight, nice to see someone else who's not buffed.

Compared to the other 2 assassins - it is hardmode :>

And if you play without resists or buffs - get a bb? :> or get some friends/guild to help you out. Or go to classic-craporama server where there are less buffbots.

Playing without buffs on Excal/Pryd is suicide.

Oli - Illu

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
that's lame if he's doing that..but its the ml10 spymaser ability..allow syou to stealth visibles in your group, as long as they dont move etc.
Oh not that, I was j/king, referring to how hard he hits for a NS :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
As Hrymf has stated in a earlier post we never add on an 1 vs 1 fights, and we also try to not kill soloers that we know don't add themselfs.

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
As Hrymf has stated in a earlier post we never add on an 1 vs 1 fights, and we also try to not kill soloers that we know don't add themselfs.
Using sos to catch me with your 3man group is a nice way to make sure I won't add on any of your future fights.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
Using sos to catch me with your 3man group is a nice way to make sure I won't add on any of your future fights.

Heh, I won't deny that we kill solo peeps now and again, but those our driver know to more or less never add we don't kill, some classes never gets into his list though and I never kill anyone he says to let be.

The first statement always goes though, we don't add on 1 vs 1 fights.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith said:
Priceless to see people claiming SB's without resistbuffs (amagad so gimped!!!!111!) is hardcore. Well, maybe not if you ignore the implication of having other buffs. Unbuffed SB is probably rough, but if you're buffed it sure as hell isn't hardcore.

Oh and <3 to that luri NS that jumped me with a nuke at some bridge tonight, nice to see someone else who's not buffed.

so ur point is to fight unbuffed as a sb vs other unbuffed assassins is hardmode, but if both r buffed its not?

or u think that hardmode is if u play sb and go out to meet other assassins while u as a sb r unbuffed, and the other assassins r buffed ?

all use buffs.. play'n sb buffed vs unbuffed ppl aint hardmode.. but vs other assassins with equal buffs it is! Well thats my opinion..

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
seen u there 3-4 nights now and you DO instant add on 1v1 fights.

We have never done that and the one saying so is just talking bul*sh*t.
As Hrymf said show some screens mate, but screens of us adding on 1 vs 1 don't exist, not from any guild group RvR I have been in atleast.

Accidents happen, but we never do it on purpose.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
illu said:

And if you play without resists or buffs - get a bb? :> or get some friends/guild to help you out. Or go to classic-craporama server where there are less buffbots.

Playing without buffs on Excal/Pryd is suicide.

Oli - Illu
Could roll a champ and debuff them to your lvl :p
or a vamp, well nothing mroe to say there

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
Lomme said:
Nah, we kill soloers alright, (like you) we just avoid killing the ones that actually are known to be persistent soloers.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
And if you play without resists - get a bb?

Oli - Illu

aye ! :rolleyes:

bring on DR

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
so ur point is to fight unbuffed as a sb vs other unbuffed assassins is hardmode, but if both r buffed its not?
Nope.

Twinky said:
or u think that hardmode is if u play sb and go out to meet other assassins while u as a sb r unbuffed, and the other assassins r buffed ?
Yes.

Twinky said:
all use buffs.. play'n sb buffed vs unbuffed ppl aint hardmode.. but vs other assassins with equal buffs it is! Well thats my opinion..
I dont use buffs except for what random people throw at me on a whim. And if you think buffed SB vs buffed NS/inf is hardmode try unbuffed firewiz vs buffed SB/NS. Oh, and no Brittle Guards either.

And no I'm not going to pay twice to play the game. Same as I wouldn't pay double the fare for a taxi ride.
Yes I play Glastonbury mostly.
Yes, it's much better for someone like me there.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Adorith
Same as I wouldn't pay double the fare for a taxi ride.

o_O I would most definitely pay double fare if my chances of surviving the ride were dramatically increased....

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
But would you pay twice for Need for Speed: Most Wanted if it made the AI opponents worse?

illu

Part of the furniture
Adorith said:
But would you pay twice for Need for Speed: Most Wanted if it made the AI opponents worse?

I think this comparison is wrong. You are implying that by being buffed, you make life a lot easier. I think you will find that being buffed lets you compete at the same level as everyone else as they are all buffed, as this is primarily a buffed server. Unbuffed, you start so far down, I am surprised anyone can win a fight :/ Buffing brings you up to the "norm".
If you are only playing one account on a predominantly buffed server, then you need to be making (as mentioned earlier by someone) a class that can do ok without buffs. Self-buffing classes like a Vamp or a group friendly class like Bainshee or a Rog Warlock will all do good in open warfare.
Any other kind of fights, you need to be buffed to the teeth, have a damn good template, MLs, Artis so that you have a better chance of winning (as long as you don't run into a big group of people :>).

Oli - Illu

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't being buffed make life much easier compared to not being buffed? o_O
Seems the norm for NFS multiplayer should be everyone owns two copies each of the game then if you want your car to go as fast as the other guys. Sounds insane? Yes, but that's how DAOC works at any rate. If you dont have access to a second account you'll die. Against buffed assassins I'm better off staffing them than QCing a root cause I'll be dead by the time the cast is finished, if I staff them some group might run up and stun -> kill the assassin and I might get arpees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom