Nice evening of RvR stealth/visible fights - for me anyway :>

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
fg high rr albs seemed to be camping bled bridge most last night with ice wizzys an ct up over both ladders...they even had ct on the docks at one point camping there.. seems sily when there was alot of fg's running around agramon all last night.. guess they couldnt compete with normal fg's and had to camp bridge to fight randoms and solo mids....shame as there has been some good rvr around bled with duos past few evenings..

Yeh everynight either a alb or hib caster grp just camps brynja bridge. Usuall dox's grp or lundquvist or how ever you spell it.

But i don't think albs can then complain or hibs for that matter when mid zerg them, like what do you expect? I personnaly if i see hib/albs camping bridge i just swim across to the docks. Which censi/vipr are usually camping or drot and co with his 5 other stealther friends.

But all i do is just go from glen, makes it much easier. Although the boat trip is longer atleast your not going to die rebuff, die rebuff, die rebuff.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
those damn hibs that camp the bridge r the worst with the bainshee.s coning.. drot.s usualy with shinzio camping docks.. they only go for solo mids though.. at least censi and vipr will try have a go at anyone.......

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
Brnja is hardcore mode my friend, make no mistake about that. No one gives you any quarter.

I have countless sobs storys of my own i could tell, but wats the point;)

hardcore is play'n a sb without resistbuffs! All u meet is enemies with resistbuffs and those from hib is also resistant to slash, and many have remedy, as for albs they have a tab more spec pts..

ant tbh 50% of the fights i have i cant use my malice / battler couse of timer i need to use on af/haste charges, and the som... sb my friend is hardcore :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
hardcore is play'n a sb without resistbuffs! All u meet is enemies with resistbuffs and those from hib is also resistant to slash, and many have remedy, as for albs they have a tab more spec pts..

ant tbh 50% of the fights i have i cant use my malice / battler couse of timer i need to use on af/haste charges, and the som... sb my friend is hardcore :p
tried to solo as sb at the weekend.. only solo's i found was hellgate and vf... rest was duo + adds :p gave up and logged zerker instead...

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Was great rvr yesterday, really enjoyed it :D
Made 40k+ on Thornea running solo in the morning in hib land (25k) and duo with Denar-e-arse :p in the evening (Brynja/alb agramon bridge).
Ive respecced out of 2h cb (was shite bar the huge PA's tbh) and am back to my old spec.. expect to see me soloing alot more now as I really enjoyed it :D
(Unless Denarius is on ofc who always requires me to be his meat shield so he can get the lions share rps on badly dmg'd toons who manage to kill me heeh)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
lpep said:
tried to solo as sb at the weekend.. only solo's i found was hellgate and vf... rest was duo + adds :p gave up and logged zerker instead...

BTW if any stealthers see Kragothe out and about be gentle with him as usually hes in DF 24/7 and the big wide open spaces / sky put the willies up him :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
Was great rvr yesterday, really enjoyed it :D
Made 40k+ on Thornea running solo in the morning in hib land (25k) and duo with Denar-e-arse :p in the evening (Brynja/alb agramon bridge).
Ive respecced out of 2h cb (was shite bar the huge PA's tbh) and am back to my old spec.. expect to see me soloing alot more now as I really enjoyed it :D
(Unless Denarius is on ofc who always requires me to be his meat shield so he can get the lions share rps on badly dmg'd toons who manage to kill me heeh)
yeah your PA-CD-SS dmg is gimped *yeah right* :D
remember you PA-ing my vamp for:
1400dmg PA - 620dmg CD - 680dmg SS (ie died :D)
then i ran with resists buffs because i constantly got pwnd by mincer+infil duo near ailline.
didnt attack me that time.. went to east nGed bridge. you attacked me..
and still r0x0red the feck out of me after swapping to the none legendary weaps :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Devilseye said:
yeah your PA-CD-SS dmg is gimped *yeah right* :D
remember you PA-ing my vamp for:
1400dmg PA - 620dmg CD - 680dmg SS (ie died :D)
then i ran with resists buffs because i constantly got pwnd by mincer+infil duo near ailline.
didnt attack me that time.. went to east nGed bridge. you attacked me..
and still r0x0red the feck out of me after swapping to the none legendary weaps :p
Thornea just rox :p

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
lundquist came on his bain twice solo, twas fun killing him, didnt see him after after 8pm

the only really annoying thing at bryn bridge is the trios/4man grps that run 3 strong visibles and an mos4/5 hunter/ranger for the sole purpose of taking down stealth solo n duos

a fair fight isnt 2 ns's vs a hunter skald healer and wl for e.g

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Twinky said:

Tbh Brakk, u are one of the only decent SB's out there atm m8, and i do agree it must be tough playing a SB atm. However, back in the day SB's were once top of the tree, with Infils and NS at the bottom. Its just your turn atm to play on the lower branches while us NS through sticks down at joo:fluffle:

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Vipr said:
Tbh Brakk, u are one of the only decent SB's out there atm m8, and i do agree it must be tough playing a SB atm. However, back in the day SB's were once top of the tree, with Infils and NS at the bottom.
Idd

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Golly said:
lundquist came on his bain twice solo, twas fun killing him, didnt see him after after 8pm

the only really annoying thing at bryn bridge is the trios/4man grps that run 3 strong visibles and an mos4/5 hunter/ranger for the sole purpose of taking down stealth solo n duos

a fair fight isnt 2 ns's vs a hunter skald healer and wl for e.g

2ns vs 1 hunter/sb aint fair either. Think about that.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:

Just look if Grymligast is online and I will provide u with haste. 1 less charge to use atleast.

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
In the mean time us stealthers trying to have our 1 v 1, 2 v2, etc

Or 2 vs 1 and then doing /laugh

This it not a whine about your playstyle - I simply couldn´t see the point for the /laugh part.

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Moriane said:
Or 2 vs 1 and then doing /laugh

This it not a whine about your playstyle - I simply couldn´t see the point for the /laugh part.

Priceless, you have zerged me, added on me , added with visuals on me, generally been a completely honourless feck everytime ive ever met you in this game. Now that u got a few RR under ure belt and u feel brave enough to run solo. :puke:

Tbh u will get no reprive from me or many others that see you, you spent a DAOC lifetime of showing lameness towards others thats why you cant comment on anyones playstyle.

You, Rodentsb, Fran, etc give mid stealthers a bad name, do the stealther community a favour and type the .Y E S.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u get an emote it usually means theres some history there...

I dont hold a grudge its war. You put like 1000's of arrows into me when fighting but I dont see you come on here complaining about others do the same to you so fair play... you got a clear cut, "its war" attitude which is fine.

I dont think vipr meant you any harm, if there was a /yepee I got a bit of revenge emote then he would have used that.

look on the brightside I got wtfowned by a full group when nailing you and picked up 20 times more /emotes...

I tend to get them like everytime I die for my past sins :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Can`t even bring myself to get involved once again in the silly PM justification for zerging cos its 'hardmode' but i will say the rvr been real good fun lately:) SH had a nice little grp roaming alb last night(non stealth) /salute Xyro and Lookdaddy and the casters there:)

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Vipr guess u didn´t read my post right

I actually wrote that I have no problems with the way u play - play the game as u like as we all should.

What I did write was that I didn´t see the point of the /laugh but guess I got the answer from your post :)

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Moriane said:
hehe Vipr guess u didn´t read my post right

I actually wrote that I have no problems with the way u play - play the game as u like as we all should.

What I did write was that I didn´t see the point of the /laugh but guess I got the answer from your post :)

im sorry Moriane but i got no respect for the way you play the game. nothing person dood

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:
Tbh Brakk, u are one of the only decent SB's out there atm m8, and i do agree it must be tough playing a SB atm. However, back in the day SB's were once top of the tree, with Infils and NS at the bottom. Its just your turn atm to play on the lower branches while us NS through sticks down at joo:fluffle:

hehe thx :) well tbh i started playn sb when they were gimped.. before that i played warrior.. need i say more..:) its not to hard tho, but atm i need to adapt to a new style of play'n and that sux.. wonder how sb will be when ws debuff arrives.. need to spec more main hand.. mb then ill go back to sz again..

and ofc always nice to meet u, censi, thesa, lick, vf.. tho vf got me hard these last few times we had a fight.. cs.. not used to it tbh :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Just look if Grymligast is online and I will provide u with haste. 1 less charge to use atleast.

ah, sweet :) well tbh i get buffs 24/7 from guild :) one bunch of nice ppl tbh! But its not always that we have a haste, thus giving this charge prob... Just did a new temp, couse i never had time to use ph :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Golly said:
was this at bryn bridge?

rvr was great there till about 10 when all the fgs decided itd be fun to steamroll the 10 odd solo/duos out there

and less trying to kill my minstrel thinking he was afk in water :< cheeky thing

Wow this post has got large :>

Yup Golly - I saw you resting in the water and thought "hmmm - I'm on 40%, he's on 85%, should I attack? If he has IP up it's going to be tough"
PA+CD+whack whack, you on 5% - then ping goes the IP :>
I thought uh-oh and died :>

Nerf mincers :p

Oli - Illu

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Vipr said:
Priceless, you have zerged me, added on me , added with visuals on me, generally been a completely honourless feck everytime ive ever met you in this game. Now that u got a few RR under ure belt and u feel brave enough to run solo. :puke:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Guessing you, censi and lick will run solo at rr11 then?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Guessing you, censi and lick will run solo at rr11 then?
Don`t be silly.And Braak stop arse licking:p

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Priceless to see people claiming SB's without resistbuffs (amagad so gimped!!!!111!) is hardcore. Well, maybe not if you ignore the implication of having other buffs. Unbuffed SB is probably rough, but if you're buffed it sure as hell isn't hardcore.

Oh and <3 to that luri NS that jumped me with a nuke at some bridge tonight, nice to see someone else who's not buffed.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
What I wanna know is how ciuci manages to stealth a blademaster, totally owned me both times tonight ;) Had quite a few nice 1v1s though, even 3 seperate valewalkers which is damn rare. I personally like the situation atm, rvr is spread out enough that theres different spots to go if one sucks, and its instant enough, but unlike emain 99% of the population isn't crowded into a space the size of a football pitch.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
What I wanna know is how ciuci manages to stealth a blademaster, totally owned me both times tonight ;)

that's lame if he's doing that..but its the ml10 spymaser ability..allow syou to stealth visibles in your group, as long as they dont move etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom