Banned
Dragon Knight (R10 L10) Realm Points: 8,208,750
Total Points: 100 Unused Points: 0

(3) Augmented Dexterity +22 dex
(3) Toughness +150 hps
(3) Avoidance of Magic -10 % to all magic dmg
(3) Physical Defense -12 % melee dmg taken
(3) Falcon's Eye +17 % chance of bow critical
(4) Mastery of Stealth +20%/450 movement speed / unit stealth detection while stealthed
(2) Ignore Pain +50 % heal, anytime, 15m RUT
(2) Purge 0s delay, 15m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
(1) Shield Trip R5L0 RA: throwing shield causes 10s root, cannot attack for 15s, 15m RUT
(1) Volley I/II/III/IV Class Ability: GT atk 5 arrows at targets in area. 35bow/3shots, 40/4, 45/5, 50/6. 15m RUT
(1) Tireless Class Ability: 1 endurance regen per tick. All classes w/ lvl 15 styles

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Det is bullshit, point much better spend to take purge to level 3.

PD and AoM is not allround, lots of enemies using different kind of attacks.
A scout could often end up in fights where a lot of rp dont matter at all.
Whats better 250 hp more or 10 % PD and AoM, i would think the allround HP.

MoS at high levels, do help a lot against assasins, no doubt, but how many assasins fights will there be in NF ? Not possibel to tell how effective this
will be, since depends a lot on server.

Dex vs FE is a bit about damage, critshots and so on, most has been tested
allready.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
going high PD is no point unless you go same lvl in AOM, once they had a fight with you and notice your high PD they just change to elemental weaps and your points in PD will be wasted :p

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
MoS at high levels, do help a lot against assasins, no doubt, but how many assasins fights will there be in NF ? Not possibel to tell how effective this
will be, since depends a lot on server.

From what i have been told and seen assassins are struggling in NF due to there being no more choke points. Maybe the better way to look at it is what are expecting to do most and who are you expecting to face the most. Are we expecting excal to be server that has alot of keep takes\holds etc or will there still be open field rvr?

Im hedging myself towards the former without gimping myself completely on the latter. Im expecting to be spending the majority of my time around keeps so for me i need higher dex.

My likely setup assuming i make rr6 (not far now) is:
Dex 4
Purge 2
MoS 3
FE 2
AOM 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom