NF goes live 16th november

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Ok I've checked and it was indeed a typo in the Friday news, not a code error. The scripts generated by the program that modify the game itself had Hibernia as the underdog realm. I have posted a news on the official website to that effect.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for clearing that one up :)

One more question though about the news: why is there a more>>> button, where there is nothing more to be seen ? :p

Ffade

Fledgling Freddie
Real All! FLASH NEWS ;-)

About Underdog Project..
I'v made some investigations about this.. and look what i have find out and what r my thought's

1st ..
I'll admit that I was surprised by the change from Hib to Mid on Excal, however I checked with the person responsible for the news when the discrepancy was pointed out and apparently it is correct
Requiel - English Servers GM
Maybe he is playing at Mid's side ... So add the bonus to Mid's

But on the other side was Erivoss - Official Type Person (He is playing Hib's for sure) Erivos [Raven Ardent] lvl 50 Race:Celt Class: Ranger RP:918.038 RR:5L8
(source DAoC Herald, or daoc-stats.com) so get back his underdog bonus..

Originally Posted by [GOA]Erivoss
hmm it's wrong. 1. I play on Excal and no way mid is the underdog and 2. I know the secret formula :O I'll see about getting it fixed on Monday.

Well that's it's folks.. :)
-------------------WARNING ALL THIS POST IS JUST FOR FUN--------------

P.S. The clues r clues :)
P.S 2 Give underdog to Hib's they r underpopulated!
P.S 3 When the Big boss of Mythic-GOA will start playing Alb's ? i'v heard they will setup for alb's 5 multi relic's melee/magic/and heal proc (700hp per 3sec) also alb's will have 10 hands 5 weapon's and 5 shield's ;-ppp
:clap: :clap:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Erivos r0x
he aint got nowt to do with Erivoss so dont go pm'ing the ranger :p

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Nasty Frontiers yay :puke:
Albs will love it though, cause zergs win NF, not skills.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, any chars logged in Old Frontiers will have problem logging in tomorrow?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'm guessing that ALL chars will be moved to last bindpoint, if bound in an old frontier. Just guessing of course. :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
personally it woudl be more interesting if people who logged in old frontiers was transported to thidranki :D

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Ok I've checked and it was indeed a typo in the Friday news, not a code error. The scripts generated by the program that modify the game itself had Hibernia as the underdog realm. I have posted a news on the official website to that effect.

I suspected as much, thanks for clearing it up Erivoss.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
I'm guessing that ALL chars will be moved to last bindpoint, if bound in an old frontier. Just guessing of course. :)
They'll probably be moved to the relic village, or to their bind if they haven't got NF installed.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Herjulf said:
a little... i get pwned by dem evil mids all the time so they cant be a underdog realm. imm gonna go cry to my bosses so they see how sad i am and gets it fixxored the way i see it.
Again a quality Herjulf post: "Herjulf--because we expect nothing short of bullshit!" Anyone with a clue will know Hibs deserve underdog status on Excalibur, but I guess it is far too much to ask someone like you to possess said clue?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Danya said:
They'll probably be moved to the relic village, or to their bind if they haven't got NF installed.
Players who logged out in an old frontier zone will be automatically returned to their bindpoint when they log back in.

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Players who logged out in an old frontier zone will be automatically returned to their bindpoint when they log back in.

Ah please? For this one occasion think of someplace funky to put us and not just to our bindpoint. Like Thid was a good idea :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Skeggi said:
Ah please? For this one occasion think of someplace funky to put us and not just to our bindpoint. Like Thid was a good idea :D

above the dragon... about 200 feet up.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie: you rock.. hm.. :p

Tbh, Mid getting this status (at least at first - I know Hib might get it after all) is odd, but not as odd as if Alb had gotten it :)

And what is the big deal after all? It's about some tiny differences when it comes to keeps, at least until 1.71. Get a job, ppl :p

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Klonk said:
Tbh, Mid getting this status (at least at first - I know Hib might get it after all) is odd, but not as odd as if Alb had gotten it :)
God, can you imagine the whining........

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Herjulf said:
he plays excal therefore he is going to get it changed by monday...
so.. biased vs gamecode = biased wins?

The calculations that mythic themselves implemented to determine the current underdog realm, is valid on all servers except excal, because mr itchy plays excal.

Thats bad mkay.

a little... i get pwned by dem evil mids all the time so they cant be a underdog realm. imm gonna go cry to my bosses so they see how sad i am and gets it fixxored the way i see it.

Aussie said:
r e t a r d

First time I ever saw the "r" word used here and actually agreed :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom