Next game ??

W

Will

Yes indeed, I promise wee Nighty last night we would have another game. I'm free tonight, but that's a little short notice for a game, I'm busy Thursday night, Friday night would be ok, though not too late because I'm working Saturday.

Failing all that, Sunday afternoon would be cool. What do you think?

K

*Kornholio*

Sunday afternoon's good, I'll be around later tonight too... I'll pop into #clan_mcnp to see wassup...

S

Summo

Friday good, Sunday not so good, unless it's before 2pm :/

Gah!

I thought Nighty couldn't install the patches on his 'norty' copy?

T

throdgrain

Sunday PM is ok for me, would prefer ctf v people tho :)

K

*Kornholio*

ctf v people would be cool methinks... make a change to try it anyway :)

W

Wilier

Right, appetite wetted.

What do I need, patches wise, to play?? (bearing in mind I have never even seen this game before.)

W

Will

Originally posted by SomeGuy
I thought Nighty couldn't install the patches on his 'norty' copy?

Ah, but he's going to put his hand in his pocket.

Originally posted by Wilier
What do I need, patches wise, to play?? (bearing in mind I have never even seen this game before.)

If it's a fresh install, you need the 1.20, 1.30, 1.46 and 1.60 patches. I'm sure there are links on the other threads, if not, I have them at home.

W

Wilier

k m8, ta.
Ive actually done a bit of hunting, and found for the gold edition, I only need the last patch.

W

Will

Last two patches, Gold edition is 1.30 I seem to remember. Mind you, I ain't got it, just check the version number and ignore me.;)

T

throdgrain

I have the gold version m8, it puts you to 1.30. You then have to patch to 1.46, then the Beta 1.60.
Reminds you of bloody half life dont it ?

W

Wilier

Originally posted by throdgrain
I have the gold version m8, it puts you to 1.30. You then have to patch to 1.46, then the Beta 1.60.
Reminds you of bloody half life dont it ?

Thanks Throd.

Just ordered the gold edition from GAME

I spose Id better play the single player a bit first before going on-line. :mad:

K

*Kornholio*

Just remember that to play online you need to start the game from OFPMPTEST.EXE instead of operationflashpoint.exe once it's patched to 1.60, otherwise it starts up as 1.46...

T

throdgrain

I bloody hate sp games me, always play multi player.
Op Flash is the exception to the rule. The single player is superb Willier :)

W

Will

4pm? I'll still be able to taste the toothpaste at that time on a Sunday, but sure, that'd be cool.

T

throdgrain

With the external influences of wife /children nothing is guaranteed, but I may well be there :)

S

Summo

Bah! I won't be back until the evening. You fellas have fun. :(

Users who are viewing this thread