Game Nights

W

Will

From now onwards, TeeCee and myself will be running two different flavours of organised nights, in addition to the usual nightly smaller games.

Tuesday will be Beginners Night. If you really aren't sure what you are doing, and want a nice friendly game where you won't get shouted at for not being a perfect killing machine, this is the game for you. This will start off at 7pm.

Sunday will be the main event. Kicking off at around 4pm, this is your chance to play those larger maps which we usually can't manage to fill (20 players). We will be playing a variety of both coop and teamplay missions.

Feedback below please.:)

T

throdgrain

Saw you on there last night, tried to get on but it was "please insert correct cd and restart application" time over and over again , I got the ump and played BF1942 instead. :(

W

Will

Honestly Throd, I ended up reinstalling Windows the last time I got that error. I'll speak to you on IRC at some point and see what we can work out.

T

TeeCee

I think we're a 'go' on Will's plan outlined above so try n make a point of dropping by #game.ofp on tuesdays and sundays, but of course we play most nights whenever a few of us feel like it ( me most nights :D ).

With the possible influx of new faces due to Game.net rolling out, we may need to revue these needs again, maybe even devoting one of the servers to TDM, CTF etc to promote league & match play for budding clans. Until then Im pretty confident for the *most part* we're all still enjoying the co-op, but like always dont be afraid to pipe up a request :)

Additionally, although its really my job to liase with new gamers in the channel and so on, can I please request that everyone help me make new visitors to the channel and servers feel welcome :)

Cheers y'all

- TeeCee / Nick

1: "ALL, ENGAGE AT WILL!"
1: "OH NO! WILL IS DOWN!"

Users who are viewing this thread