Coop Game

W

Will

To christen the new server, I'd like to invite you all to an organised game. I'm going to pencil it in for Sunday night at 8pm for now. If you are up for it, or if the time sucks, you know where the reply button is.

I

Insane

I'll deffo be there sunday night :D

the server testing last night was indeed fun, especially the special ops mission we tried... ;)

W

Will

Originally posted by Insane
I'll deffo be there sunday night :D

the server testing last night was indeed fun, especially the special ops mission we tried... ;)
Poor Gumbo...his first game, and we sent him to mine the road.

I did enjoy sniping though, seeing my squadmates surrounded and hiding, taking out the guys around them while they paniced that I was going to hit them.

Bonus new - img code is now enabled, so a little diary of the game is possible, like our jubilee game.
But without the badly overclocked video card glitching.

T

toneh

Should be ok for me.

Was funny though that the 2 you sent in got killed, and me and Will escaped :D

Ofp truely rocks.

T

throdgrain

Op Flash does rock.
I like to be teh burd !!

W

Will

Anyone want to fly on Sunday...still need a pilot.;)

G

Gersen

Count me in...

I'm only allowed to pilot things that aren't B17's tho...will this be a problem :D

PS can i have my usual avatar pls?

T

TeeCee

Count me in for some OFP:R coop fun :) Sunday 8pm fine by me.

Will try and drag along some [TF] members too...

- [TF]TeeCee.

^ The Firm btw ;) @ #the_firm

M

Moving Target

What server!?

edit: oh yeah, I don't have resistance :p

W

Will

We'll probably be using server one. Meet up in IRC beforehand if you can so we can get an idea of numbers and choose a mission or two.

O

old.[TF]Elhana

Think I'll try and be there for the game too. [G] and [TF] peeps, should be fun! :)

T

tf_manta

opf cool :)

count me in .. saves me having to host our own server :)

W

Will

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Change your frigging avatar back!
;)

Its a work in progress, but I felt like a change, due to some recent events. I've changed back for you now, but photoshop says I will be changing.:p

And looking forward to the game. I'm wondering if we are going to need both servers.

W

Will

Well, I've bailed out the game to get food, but just spent three hours playing with 12 people on the server. Fantastic fun.:D

O

old.[TF]Elhana

Yeah, was great fun. Can't wait to do this again.

Be good to get some more interesting missions though, short ones are ok but the more involved ones seem to be more fun.

Plus that way I get more things to LAW! :D

G

Gumbo

Trouble with the longer ones though, when you get killed early on it can be a really long wait till the next game. I understand this is part of it, and encourages you to be careful, but playing at being a seagull for 20 minutes or more isn't too much fun.

All in all though, lots of fun last night, thats only really my third time playing OFP online and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

RW or somesuch would definately be an advantage as the amount of autospam that goes on makes it quite hard to follow instructions.

W

Will

I'll try to set up a RogerWilco or Teamspeak2 server for next Sunday.

*fiddles with FreeBSD*

K

*Kornholio*

I may have RW sorted... good game last night folks :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread