TV New Season!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I enjoyed Reacher on Amazon.
I did. I shouldn't have. But I did.

Is City on the Hill any good? Kevin Bacon has dropped his stock somewhat since the EE ads. Annoying fuck.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone been watching James May: Our Man in X? he did a Japanese series and there's now an Italian one on Prime, quite enjoyable if you're a fan of May.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is it me, or is Westworld a bit silly now?
I'm not watching the new season. It fell off a cliff in season two and Roger Mellie shat off that cliff onto it's broken face for season 3.

Trem

The Old Man is good. Like a really old Jason Bourne with dogs. Give it a try.

Finally watched The Boys, enjoyed it (apart from s03e07, that was fucking bollocks). Homelander is a pisser😁

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sandman is close to source there is some liberty taken with sex and colour vs original HOWEVER if the writer of the source material also was involved with the casting decisions then there should be no issue. So far none of the changes have impacted the story so good job done.
we have just finished ep 5 which was very yucky but true to source although not quite as graphic as source but visually enough for me

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It's probably been discussed here, but can't be bothered to trawl back through :LOL:, but is Reacher on Amazon any good?
I keep seeing clips and it looks good

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's probably been discussed here, but can't be bothered to trawl back through :LOL:, but is Reacher on Amazon any good?
Yes, and the character is built like a brick shithouse just like the books and not a Tom Cruise fucking dwarf.

Trem

Aye, it's not bad at all.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
ooh, ok i shall add that to the list.

Thank you

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
As per folk here - We've just started (3 episodes in) Sandman.

It's ACTUALLY something we enjoy. Shocking.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sandman is close to source there is some liberty taken with sex and colour vs original HOWEVER if the writer of the source material also was involved with the casting decisions then there should be no issue. So far none of the changes have impacted the story so good job done.
we have just finished ep 5 which was very yucky but true to source although not quite as graphic as source but visually enough for me

Just because Neil Gaiman was involved in those decisions, doesn't mean they're not predictably tedious stunt casting.

I know we've had variations on Constantine before but "Joanna" just pissed me off; not blond, not a scouser, not working class, fucking travesty

Gaiman has unfortunately turned into a bit of a pretentious bellend in recent years; apparently a lot of it is to do with his wife.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I can't agree

Gaimans explanation for using Coleman for both Constantines was to do with audience understanding of those unfamiliar with the source material which is fine by me. Where else did you not like his changes as he has explained to all of them including Lucifer?

As for his wife, what on earth has Laura Palmer got to do with anything she is nothing short of one of the most talented musicians alive today I am glad their relationship works most of the time.

This is a superb adaptation
I am looking forward to the next season it leading into "Seasons of Mist and the one with the cuckoo (can't remember what it is called)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh god no. She's just brilliant you old cow.

I call LIAR!.... Well, if not then less competition for me I suppose... not that I'd worry much about a haggardy, backward, weirdo twat like you !! ;)

Trem

I call LIAR!.... Well, if not then less competition for me I suppose... not that I'd worry much about a haggardy, backward, weirdo twat like you !! ;)
Don't make me hold your head while you try to punch me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom