TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Their surnames aren't even spelled the same you bloody muppets.

(it's Olivia Colman)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I watched the Tower the other day, 4/10. I love a good conspiracy but errr...
Crappiest non ending in a show ive seen, i mean nothing actually was resolved it was just "oh well the last three episodes built some suspense but its over now byeee"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not wanting to join in the would-you-wouldn't-you Cole-person wankfest - I'm very much enjoying Sandman so far :)

And I would, ofc. Either of them. I'm not fussy.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I can't agree

Gaimans explanation for using Coleman for both Constantines was to do with audience understanding of those unfamiliar with the source material which is fine by me. Where else did you not like his changes as he has explained to all of them including Lucifer?

As for his wife, what on earth has Laura Palmer got to do with anything she is nothing short of one of the most talented musicians alive today I am glad their relationship works most of the time.

This is a superb adaptation
I am looking forward to the next season it leading into "Seasons of Mist and the one with the cuckoo (can't remember what it is called)

If he wanted familiarity between time periods, fine, but he could have just as easily done that with a man in both time periods, or better yet, an entirely new character; using the Constantine name is just having your cake and eating it (especially when he's not even a Neil Gaiman character in the first place). I don't give a crap about any of the other changes because Gaiman is free to do what he wants with his own characters.

The criticism of Palmer comes from some live show thing they did together where she was clearly pulling a Yoko, which was doubly ironic because he's not done much more than riff off past glories since before he married her.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
La Brea on Paramount. meh, not great, not shit. Something to watch.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If he wanted familiarity between time periods, fine, but he could have just as easily done that with a man in both time periods, or better yet, an entirely new character; using the Constantine name is just having your cake and eating it (especially when he's not even a Neil Gaiman character in the first place). I don't give a crap about any of the other changes because Gaiman is free to do what he wants with his own characters.

The criticism of Palmer comes from some live show thing they did together where she was clearly pulling a Yoko, which was doubly ironic because he's not done much more than riff off past glories since before he married her.
I believe Joanna Constantine is his and a chap in my view would not have been as impactful in her story line (no spoilers as it is one of my favourite) additionally they got around some rights issues.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Add Black Bird to the list of fantastic shows on Apple TV+. Bits reminded me of True Detective and other bits of Mindhunter. I don't think I even blinked in any of the scenes where Hall was talking about the girls.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Add Black Bird to the list of fantastic shows on Apple TV+. Bits reminded me of True Detective and other bits of Mindhunter. I don't think I even blinked in any of the scenes where Hall was talking about the girls.
Yes. It's brilliant. Not sure About Tarons face make-up, seems overly heavy but that aside it's great. Hall did remind me of the shoe guy out of Mindhunter.

Edit - was it shoes? The big guy with glasses/moustache?

Trem

@caLLous answer me! I'm starting to worry it's me that's got a thing with shoes. Where have I got shoes/killing people from? Oh jesus, no, not again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@caLLous answer me! I'm starting to worry it's me that's got a thing with shoes. Where have I got shoes/killing people from? Oh jesus, no, not again.
No idea about shoes. Killing people with shoes? Keeping their shoes? Wanking into shoes? Tying their laces in knots so they tripped over?

The big guy was Edmund Kemper, I don't remember him having anything to do with shoes in the show but it's been a while.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pretend to like shoes

Trem

No idea about shoes. Killing people with shoes? Keeping their shoes? Wanking into shoes? Tying their laces in knots so they tripped over?

The big guy was Edmund Kemper, I don't remember him having anything to do with shoes in the show but it's been a while.
Oh fuck.

It's happening again.

Wait, are you sure he didn't collect shoes? Or is that me? Do I collect shoes? I did shoot my mum once.

FUCKING SHOEZ!

Trem

Ha. Nice try @caLLous it isn't me :eek: -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811_192217_com.opera.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20220811_192217_com.opera.browser.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom