TV New Season!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just finished it. Mixed feelings. It's just too fucking brutal.

Thanks for the warning, will watch alone. Wife walked out watching Hunters Ep1 because of the brutality. Specifically the naked chess game. With everything going on, it was just too much.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thanks for the warning, will watch alone. Wife walked out watching Hunters Ep1 because of the brutality. Specifically the naked chess game. With everything going on, it was just too much.
I never found anything remotely shocking in tv fiction. I mean its fiction and not real. Even depictions of real events you onow no one on the screen got hurt or anything. Perhaps its my lack of imaginative process with my aspergers.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I don't mean necessarily gory - just brutal. It grips at your common sense and gives it a good beating, leaving you with a bitter "maybe I should not have watched this" gut feeling.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I never found anything remotely shocking in tv fiction. I mean its fiction and not real. Even depictions of real events you onow no one on the screen got hurt or anything. Perhaps its my lack of imaginative process with my aspergers.
To be clear, I am the same. I can separate RL and fiction. The Mrs gets more emotionally into it and was appalled and shocked, probably more to do with everything else going on right now. All we hear about is death.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In the middle of Bosch season 6. All good again so far
Finished it, loved it. Cannot believe that the next season is the last. Fucking travesty. One of the best shows on TV.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Finished it, loved it. Cannot believe that the next season is the last. Fucking travesty. One of the best shows on TV.

Started watching this last night, did a couple of episodes. Looks OK but does it wind up a bit? Guessing story develops more?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Started watching this last night, did a couple of episodes. Looks OK but does it wind up a bit? Guessing story develops more?
Yes, it is always a slow burner. Told a mate about it on Friday, he said the same thing. On Sunday got a text calling me a wanker, he is hooked and cannot stop watching it.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Yes, it is always a slow burner. Told a mate about it on Friday, he said the same thing. On Sunday got a text calling me a wanker, he is hooked and cannot stop watching it.

Watched a couple more episodes last night, it is getting better. "That guy" you know who I mean, is an evil fucker. Going to have to keep watching it now, Mrs Yuck is well into it as well.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watched a couple more episodes last night, it is getting better. "That guy" you know who I mean, is an evil fucker. Going to have to keep watching it now, Mrs Yuck is well into it as well.
You will get hooked :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I have never seen it either, is it on Netflix or anything similiar?

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I've got to finish S1 now, need to know who did what and why o_O
Think I can see where this is going though.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Watching a series called DOPE on Netflix, shows the tragedy of drugs in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom