TV New Season!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If Into the Badlands doesn't get renewed I'm going to kick off. So many open storylines and so much potential. Season 1 did not end as I expected it to.

I really enjoyed where they went with it as well.
No 5 seasons bullshit to resolve a storyline that should've been done in 1 *cough soa cough*

Also homeland this season was excellent, imo the best season so far.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I agree with you about Badlands but I'm conflicted about Homeland. It had all the ingredients of a great season but lots of characters doing really idiotic things kind of put a dampener on it for me. And (finale spoilers),
as a finale, that episode didn't work for me. They wrapped up the whole massive terrorist attack in about 5 minutes then Carrie was walking around an empty apartment (I mean, seriously, who gives a shit about Carrie and Jonas), then there was a bit here and there with Alison, then Carrie sitting next to Quinn feeling all shitty because he's in that state because of her and Saul. I was expecting the episode to be split up between the train station and hunting Alison down but that only accounted for about 10% of it, or that's how it felt. I wouldn't have minded that twat journalist falling out of a window, mind.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Amazon Originals have been pretty good so far.
Patriot and Sneaky Pete looked good from the pilots this season.

I've not got round to Sneaky Pete yet, but I'll make sure I do!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just watched Patriot and it is very good! Just wish there were more episodes to watch!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well Sherlock was rubbish. Dead horse well and truly flogged

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Season 3 was a bit underwhelming (although I guess he couldn't be as devious and generally cunty as he was in previous seasons as the President) but it's still a great show and Underwood is still brilliant.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Im enjoying Shannara so far

Production values are surprisingly high but it's seems like any usual teen drama so far crossed with a generic Lord of the Rings copy. But hey, it's got potential. I thought the same about The 100 at the start and that turned out much better than I expected. Also the two lead actresses, blimey, talk about eye-candy.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Bit late with this one but currently working through Season 19 of South Park, mostly with tears running down my face. Amazing how after 20 years, Trey and Matt keep getting funnier.

I'm also figuring out how to get the phrase "A Hot Cosby" into everyday conversation...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Season 3 was a bit underwhelming (although I guess he couldn't be as devious and generally cunty as he was in previous seasons as the President) but it's still a great show and Underwood is still brilliant.

lol never realised his initials were FU. Brilliant

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
lol never realised his initials were FU. Brilliant
You must've missed this shot from the end of the premiere of season 2 then.

c32aef14763e4cc3cc6617e08fbb5c63.png

The camera stayed on the cuff links for the whole of the credits roll after he said "welcome back".

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You must've missed this shot from the end of the premiere of season 2 then.

c32aef14763e4cc3cc6617e08fbb5c63.png

The camera stayed on the cuff links for the whole of the credits roll after he said "welcome back".
I probably noticed at the time if it was that obvious. Just forgot about it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I saw the repeats advertised on Dave the other day and thought to myself, I wish they would bring that back.

Hazzah.

You're welcome.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I just finished The Last Panthers, I saw trailers on Sky Atlantic in November (or December, I think) but I missed the show itself. Really good, a bit slow at times, lovely locations and cinematography and a mostly great cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom