TV New Season!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching "The Peaky Blinders" season 2. Tom Hardy is brilliant in it, although his voice tends to edge towards Bane quite a lot at times.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On a superhero day here, flash 4; if you like the series you'll love this one.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking true!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You bitch fucks!

I'm grabbing that mother fucker right the fuck now then.

Sweet (really it's *that* good?)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You bitch fucks!

I'm grabbing that mother fucker right the fuck now then.

Sweet (really it's *that* good?)

Yes Tremz0r, my little bucket of poopy nappies...

Trem

Watched the first of the first tonight, it is *that* good........or is it Spacey that's *that* good? Either way we loved it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Amazingly well written and Spacey has the character spot on

Trem

I like the reporter girl in it, sexually. I liked her in that sniper film with Wahlberg, she's sexy. She does look about 15 in HoC though.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I prefer the original. Don't get me wrong, I think Spacey and the remake are very good. The extra budget and cinema level cinematography certainly doesn't hurt. I just think Ian Richardson performance was just that great. I also think his relationship with all his other women, especially the reporter, doesn't work as well in the remake.

Trem

First two are directed by David muthafucking Fincher as well, dunno if the rest are because that's all I've watched. But come on, Fincher! You shouldn't need anymore convincing.

Number 2 was also ace.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Anyone watching this WW1 drama on the Beeb? Seems weird to me, bit wooden.

Hasn't got shit on that series they had on with modern music, that was a good mini series.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watched parts 2 and 3 of The Intruders on iPlayer - really enjoying it !!!

CorNokZ

I know that I am terribly behind, but I am currently halfway through Homeland S3. I had a hard time figuring out how they would continue from the ending of season 2, but so far it has only gotten better. Can't wait for the last six episodes and then on to season 4. Good night and God bless Netflix

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I know that I am terribly behind, but I am currently halfway through Homeland S3. I had a hard time figuring out how they would continue from the ending of season 2, but so far it has only gotten better. Can't wait for the last six episodes and then on to season 4. Good night and God bless Netflix

I'm enjoying S4 so far - stick with it :)

Gwadien

Sons of Anarchy;

images
Bobby. <3

I just went on the wiki page, it's amazing how they're matured characters into their current positions, changed their image and stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's up with 80% of this weeks shows btw? Surely halloween shoudn't be a thanksgiving type "breakweek".

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sons of Anarchy;

images
Bobby. <3

I just went on the wiki page, it's amazing how they're matured characters into their current positions, changed their image and stuff.
I forgot it had started again, caught up this weekend. I do feel it's gone on two season's too many but still enjoying it. Very dark this season, and jax transformation into the villain is nearly done.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone else watched any of The Knick ? Just saw the first part and seems to have promise...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
SoA.
I wish they had drafted in a better child actor to drop that bombshell on Jax at the end! The actor playing Abel is just awful.

Gwadien

SoA.
I wish they had drafted in a better child actor to drop that bombshell on Jax at the end! The actor playing Abel is just awful.
Absolutely, Abel is awful, and he's not even got better as the series has gone on, if you watch Modern Family the kid there is pretty good now, cheesy, but quite good.

This kid is just ridiculous. Should've killed him off and done a '6 years later' and used the little bro :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Enjoying watching Hell On Wheels S4 with the Mrs, her favourite US show.

CorNokZ

Enjoying watching Hell On Wheels S4 with the Mrs, her favourite US show.
Danish Netflix stopped at season 2. Haven't been bothered finding alternative ways of viewing, but I miss it. Good show.

Just finished season three of Homeland and wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom