TV New Season!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
God damn the orville is so good.
Not up to date on it because fucking Sony have disabled plex on my TV. (I can do it by other methods, but damnit, there was nothing wrong with the plex client).

Got two to watch.

And Hai @ECA. Post moar :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The OA season 2 dropped today :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone been watching Blue Planet Live and Blue Planet UK?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell my hangover is bad. Didn't remember posting that :)

I do @Deebs!

Looking out over to the Great Orm and Llandudno
20190330_113613.jpg

Last descent into Conwy was brilliant:
20190330_115748.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone watching Our Planet? Wow. Very moving and tells the harsh realities of our impact on the planet.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone watching Our Planet? Wow. Very moving and tells the harsh realities of our impact on the planet.
Well I just had to watch all of it. Very BBC like considering that some of the team behind the other Planet documentaries left the BBC and joined Netflix. However, and this is a very good thing, they show you the natural wonders of the planet and then tell you how we are destroying them. Quite punchy yet incredible to witness.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well I just had to watch all of it. Very BBC like considering that some of the team behind the other Planet documentaries left the BBC and joined Netflix. However, and this is a very good thing, they show you the natural wonders of the planet and then tell you how we are destroying them. Quite punchy yet incredible to witness.

Yeah.

Attenborough does a great job of highlighting issues in our world, and also (sometimes) gives easy quick fixes for the issues.

We still have too many people with their head in the sand though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah.

Attenborough does a great job of highlighting issues in our world, and also (sometimes) gives easy quick fixes for the issues.

We still have too many people with their head in the sand though.
Some of the things that were shown were quite disturbing, Orangutans and the infamous palm tree plantations. Greenland ice. I could go on but you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not watch this documentary. Imagine Blue Planet II but with a more harder hitting commentary from our beloved Attenborough.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Some of the things that were shown were quite disturbing, Orangutans and the infamous palm tree plantations. Greenland ice. I could go on but you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not watch this documentary. Imagine Blue Planet II but with a more harder hitting commentary from our beloved Attenborough.

It wasn't about the climate change, but the Penguins in the sea :(

I can see this being used a political ammo for Trump though, LOOK AT LIBTARD NETFLIX!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It wasn't about the climate change, but the Penguins in the sea :(

I can see this being used a political ammo for Trump though, LOOK AT LIBTARD NETFLIX!
Possibly but they actually showed evidence. Trump is a cunt and has no interest in anyone except him.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh fuck. Goliath Season 2. Binge watched in a day.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
It was ok, not as good as the first season. I liked the ending.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anyone who isn't watching Barry should absolutely be watching Barry. The latest episode was crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom