TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bit of a "wtfff" House season finale, will be interesting to see how season 8 starts.

eksdee

FH is my second home
New ep of Luther was brilliant. Such a great show. Also really enjoying The Shadow Line, which is just a different class. This new drama push on the BBC is fantastic.

Breaking Bad trailer gave me tingles, one of the best shows of recent years for sure.

soze

I am a FH squatter
2nd season of Rookie Blue in the states tonight as well.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So, True Blood has gone so bad I didn't even get through the episode, and will not be watching again, and I've heard bad things about new Weeds, I guess I'm stuck with the daily show, mythbusters and bill maher until breaking bad starts up.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So, True Blood has gone so bad I didn't even get through the episode, and will not be watching again, and I've heard bad things about new Weeds, I guess I'm stuck with the daily show, mythbusters and bill maher until breaking bad starts up.
Weeds has been slowly getting less and less funny for the past few seasons. Last season definitely had it's moments but the first few Agrestic seasons will always be the best.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I only watch UK tv so I'm a bit behind some of you guys. Such a shame that Stargate Universe got canned just as it was getting good, and ditto with Caprica. The last two episodes of Caprica were absolute corkers. Enjoying the last series of Smallville as well, even if Tom Welling's acting continues to suck ;)

In fact the only tv series that I really enjoy that is actually continuing is Castle.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Really not very much I want to watch at the moment; I guess I'll watch Torchwood: Miracle Day (out next week), and that's about it. Oh, and Futurama. (and how depressing was the last episode of South Park?)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Falling Skies is pretty good, for those of you jonesing for a sci fi fix. Wilfred is well worth a watch if you like your humour dark and surreal.

The last time I watched Futurama it was so unfunny it made me sad inside.

Damini

Part of the furniture

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That looks awesome.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Starting today:

Eureka 'Liftoff' S4 Ep11
Warehouse 13 S3
Alphas 'Pilot' S1

Starting on Sunday

Haven S2

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Didn't realise new series of Curb had started a week back. 2 episodes in now.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
First two episodes of series 5 of Burn Notice were pretty bad. Third ep is good, not watched fourth yet. I think the end of this series will be time to wind it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom