TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Anyone else watching Alpha's?

A little way into episode 1, not a series that will last long, but quite fun.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I tried the first 4 eps of suits, couldn't get into it. I'd rather watch Franklin & Bash, and that's not overly brilliant.

Alpha's comes across as if it's trying too hard, and don't forget White Collar has been back for a few weeks, that's consistantly excellent...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I quite enjoyed Alphas...the mind control women is quite hot!

Not heard of Suits or White Collar!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone else watching Alpha's?

A little way into episode 1, not a series that will last long, but quite fun.

Agreed, I like Alphas but it just seems so weak in comparison to other shows which have been canned.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Speaking of other shows, what did you think of the first season of Hawaii 5-0? I thought it got very very good towards the end. Looking forward to a second season.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I love Hawaii 5-0 the remake. The characters are great but hats off to McGarret and Dano, superb :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Alpha's just seems like Heroes - Lite to me with not a single memorable character and an utterly generic plot we've seen countless times before. Still, it's better than Falling Skies :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
White Collar is really watchable, I wasn't sure about it when it started but the 2 lead characters work well together and it always seems fresh. Alphas won't last very long, I don't think, based on the first few eps. Suits is kind of in the middle, could go either way.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Love white collar, it works quote well and has a decent following!

Me and the wife watched 50 as our piece of cheese tv, dano and mgarret have a cracking chemistry, love it when he goes all commando and shit!!

Helme

Resident Freddy
You'll be missing graphic pre-teen rape, main characters shitting themselves by eating bad berries and other lovely themes by a 60 year old pervert by not reading the books.

As for TV; I want a new season of Parks & Recreation, it's one of the better American comedy series I've seen in recent years and it's finally found its stride.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i started reading the books after the series finished, i cant be bothered to wait that long!

going to start A Feast of Crows in the next hour or so, really enjoyed them so far

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ep 4 of Burn Notice was indeed good. Hoping its a return to very snappy form rather than an anomaly.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
damn season six already

guess i get 3 seasons of awesomeness to catch up on.

Corran

Part of the furniture
bah, i see the cape only has 10 episodes. another Glau show taken away from us. damn americans :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I watched the cape and enjoyed it, but cancelled :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah new shows to download since it take ages or never for most to come to Sweden. Been trying to give Dexter a few chances but never liked the series.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
glau ruins shows, shes not sexy and shes a really bad actor, so please, by all means cancel all shes in :(

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Speaking of other shows, what did you think of the first season of Hawaii 5-0? I thought it got very very good towards the end. Looking forward to a second season.

Great locations, good music, good actors, immensely stupid plots and terrible dialogue.

Best crime show on American TV right now is Castle, seriously good show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom