TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Rick & Morty back tonight. Whabalabadubdub!

Speaking of, this is genius (and shows even soulless corporations can have a sense of humour):
http://io9.gizmodo.com/mcdonalds-is-bringing-back-rick-and-mortys-beloved-szec-1797372297
I've been trudging through recent Simpsons seasons (I didn't realise but I was only on about season 24 when I stopped watching it right after it aired every week) and there's a fantastic couch gag in the season 26 finale, it was about 6 times better than the episode that followed.

Rick and Morty is easily the best animated show around right now.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just started Crossing Lines. Jaqen out of GOT is in it! The faceless man?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Midnight not too bad first couple of episodes but I'm sure they will f' it up completely.
Get shorty, pretty good start still not sure of the casting with O'Dowd as a hard man

Decent drama, we watched both the Top of the Lake series on BBC iPlayer set in NZ and Sydney. Bit slow at times but worth pushing through

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Good Omens casting has just been announced and its absolutely perfect:

Michael Sheen will play the role of Aziraphale, while David Tennant will play Crowley.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Good Omens casting has just been announced and its absolutely perfect:

Michael Sheen will play the role of Aziraphale, while David Tennant will play Crowley.

Very much looking forward to this. 2 good actors who should suit the roles well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

I enjoyed the first season and the showrunner said that, if it was renewed, they'd probably do 5 seasons.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I enjoyed the first season and the showrunner said that, if it was renewed, they'd probably do 5 seasons.

This was recommended to me only tonight.... I may have to find it :)

Edit: Season 1 that is....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its easy watching. Boring towards the end. Not terrible for something to have on in the background.

Will watch season 2, I doubt they will make a 3rd.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just crammed all of Defenders. Really thought it was very good, maybe as it was only 9 episodes rather than the normal 13 it was less drawn out

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just crammed all of Defenders. Really thought it was very good, maybe as it was only 9 episodes rather than the normal 13 it was less drawn out

Danny Rand is still the dumbest fucker on the planet, but otherwise I thought it was pretty good.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Defenders was decent.

Danny Rand is MEANT to be a dickhead.
He's meant to be a self important man child, it makes his character annoying but >.> deal with it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trying to watch defenders but struggling because it keep referring back to the individual serieseseses

Jessica Jones, got bored after 2 episodes, I mean, nothing happens except she drinks coffee and get a bit of black dick?

ironfist. Wank, dull, how did anyone watch it all?

The one with the black guy, the story was told in 5? episodes, then spent a further 5 or so in end credits clips.

Daredevil was pretty good though.

Still, hard watching.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I loved Jessica's sas 'nice ears'

and also...

I was waiting for Misty's arm to be cut off, they teased it a bit at the end of Luke Cage. And i like the 'Go and get Maggie...' when Matt came around at the very end

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Anyone know when the first full series of Jean Claude Van Johnson is due out? Finally got round to watching the pilot on the way to Detroit last week - it's ace!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know when the first full series of Jean Claude Van Johnson is due out? Finally got round to watching the pilot on the way to Detroit last week - it's ace!

It doesn't have a release date yet, which sucks because the tick which was the same pilot season is out next month :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Im liking defenders so far, liked luke cage, thought ironfist and daredevil were a bit dull

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I watched another pilot on Amazon the other day which I didn't think was horrible.

Oasis (TV Movie 2017) - IMDb

No idea if they are making it into a proper series or not.

It's annoying when they say complete season and it's one episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom