TV New Season!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watching "Taken" TV series, expected it to be shit, pretty much is.

Scratching my head as to where I have seen the main dude before...Turns out he plays Rollo in Vikings...the difference a hair cut makes.

Clive Standen - IMDb

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Edit, its not shit, shit. But its not great.

Absolutely no idea how or why they have called it Taken, its absolutely nothing like the films, they might as well call it anything. Its just a spec ops guy doing spec ops stuff.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
finally finished watching Patriot and really enjoyed the series. Quirky and had me in laughing at some of the bizarre situations. Also has the super sexy Aliette Opheim.

leggy

Probably Scottish
finally finished watching Patriot and really enjoyed the series. Quirky and had me in laughing at some of the bizarre situations. Also has the super sexy Aliette Opheim.

Just debating whether to start this or not. Watched the first 10 mins with the quite hilarious 'removal of job competition via truck' scene. Might give it a shot.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just debating whether to start this or not. Watched the first 10 mins with the quite hilarious 'removal of job competition via truck' scene. Might give it a shot.
It's like that a lot, crazy situations and so funny.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I enjoyed the first episode of Patriot, just the right amount of zany. it took me far longer than I care to admit to remember the father was John Locke.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I enjoyed the first episode of Patriot, just the right amount of zany. it took me far longer than I care to admit to remember the father was John Locke.

General spoiler on the theme of the show - nothing specific

Patriot seems like it's going somewhere but really it's just about a mans struggle with crippling depression.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This season of The Walking Dead is so bad I can't even remember if I watched it this week.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Line of duty starts this Sunday.

Seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix.

Syri

FH is my second home
I enjoyed Iron Fist, though I didn't think it was as good as Daredevil and Jessica Jones. I found it better than Luke Cage though, which I struggled to get into at first.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I enjoyed Iron Fist, though I didn't think it was as good as Daredevil and Jessica Jones. I found it better than Luke Cage though, which I struggled to get into at first.

What I'm finding hilarious is all the SJW rage about white billionaires culturally appropriating Kung-Fu. Some of them you can just feel the rage coming off the screen and they absolutely can't let it go, even though the show is following the comics.

For what its worth, I thought it was OK, but nothing more, but I thought the same about the latter half of Luke Cage (I thought the supporting characters in Iron Fist were much better; Harold Meechum was a properly interesting...villain). The point is that Powerman and Iron Fist work much better together than alone in the comics and this was good enough to keep me interested in the Defenders, which is all it needed to do.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Hap and Leonard Season 2 has not long started and available on Prime. First season was very good and second is looking to be just as strong.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I thought this was the worst of the Marvel Netflix series....very slow and I fell asleep at times

I thought it was weord that some of the characters seemed to have unexplained personality shifts halfway through

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I ended up bored by episode 5 or so.

Bored by episode 2 of Jessica Jones and never finished Luke Cage, no idea what episode I got to but felt they had finished with the story and were just filling to get to X amount of episodes.

Season 2 of darevevil was pretty good.

I think its just super hero saturation now.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just finished mr robot. The second series was freaky. Whens the new series out? I wanna know if they do stage 2.

Also what else can i watch now theres like two weeks some till bosch series 3 is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom