TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Jesus...

Have a think about it for a sec. Was I being serious?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not hard to tell, is it? Stop being a jackass.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's not hard to tell, is it? Stop being a jackass.
It is for me. I take things literally with my autism. So it never occured to me that you were not being serious. Would be easier if you put lol or ;) after it.

Stop being a jackass your self and thinking everyone can read your mind.

sayward

Resident Freddy
OMG there's a 4th series of The Affair. If you are all avoiding it, it should have had a different title. There just happens to be an affair in it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Watching startup with martin freeman on amazon. Not bad so far. First episode was a bit of a mess but the stories getting going now. Watched up to episode five so far.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Watching startup with martin freeman on amazon. Not bad so far. First episode was a bit of a mess but the stories getting going now. Watched up to episode five so far.

Stick with it - most excellent!!! (y)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Me too, felt it could have ended better but I guess it opens it up for another season. I hope they make one, it was highly ambitious which is what TV needs.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Me too, felt it could have ended better but I guess it opens it up for another season. I hope they make one, it was highly ambitious which is what TV needs.
Haven't seen last 2 episodes yet!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought it was often dull and too long. The acting/sets/costumes/cinematography/music etc can't be faulted but there was so much intrigue surround Delaney at the start and in the end he was just a bloke who talked funny sometimes (with a remarkable ability to withstand horrific torture and then suddenly be fine). It's all very well calling it "slow burn" but the fire practically went out on more than one occasion through the series. The first and last episodes were the best, the middle 6 should've been 4 at most.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Have I missed a series of Vikings on Sky or hasn't it happened yet? Can't remember how many I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom