New rvr guild recruiting (details inside)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
As you may have noticed, we have made a new guild called Arcana with many of the core members from the old Ora Minus. We run caster setup and the guild is small and dedicated, most of our members are rr6+.

We need only 1 warrior and 1 shaman.

Requirments are: rr5+, sc, activity, decent ml (around ml4 for shammys and ml8 for warrior - doesnt need to be yet but high enough to get it soon)

Pm me ingame if interested, if I get many pm's we will choose the one we take next monday.

Keep spam off this thread please.

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, one word, has nothing to do with anything.... :D

edit: bah can't find the post, but you reminded me of it, thanks for the laugh :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Asty, where did you get that avatar from? It reminds me of a picture I know but can't quite put my finger on where I saw it.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.. i just searched with google image search for something :p
cant remember what the exact word was tho

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
Asty, where did you get that avatar from? It reminds me of a picture I know but can't quite put my finger on where I saw it.
It's one of the ace wallpapers pictures by Cognitive Distortion called "Death" stuck it on my site here for download. ;)

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, this is how i find out :touch:

Jaond/Gabon - Ora Minus

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
How come you are changing guild all the time? Wasen't OM, JH before...dunno the story after that and such...cba to stay in same guild name? At least delete the guilds then, so you wont be spamming em and kill the limit :-P

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
How come you are changing guild all the time? Wasen't OM, JH before...dunno the story after that and such...cba to stay in same guild name? At least delete the guilds then, so you wont be spamming em and kill the limit :-P

JH ?? :eek:
I havent even changed guilds many times and i have only been part in making a guild once before. So get facts straight please.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Elec said:
Hehe, this is how i find out :touch:

Jaond/Gabon - Ora Minus

Aye, velly funneh indeed - best thing, they're just as inactive as before ;p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
om was mostly rg and other noobs afaik

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
om was mostly rg and other noobs afaik

I know this is an old post, but i didnt invite any noobs into OM when i created it! I guess u was more noob than i was in DAoC Duact :) Atleast i made a guild there could beat 13fg's alb zerg in 1 fight! could beat 1 fg LA and 1 fg VGN at same time in max 4 secs :worthy:

And i could keep going :) What noob fotm guild was it u was a part of after u found out your poor thane was a noob char ? :lol:

Btw to your facts about RG an other noobs!

Ora Minus was made by me (old LA/NP member)
I spotted ppl and told my idea about the first succesfull mid pbaoe guild on excalibur :kissit:

So the members i found was half/half old Defiance and Red Guard members! and a few others like Astona and Zoolis i knew could play and was good players :wub:

So face it Ora Minus was stronger than the fotm savage trains, even NP called for help at AMG many times :m00:

Enough from me and the old days

etcetra said:
What happend to Ora Minus?

Short version, i had to leave the game for RL, and promoted 3 of the officers/members to GM's, 2 of them wanted to change the guild's spirit and killed Ora Minus and returned to Defiance, and left the other good players behind! So the last person i promoted to GM when i had to leave the game, should have been the only GM of Ora Minus after my goodbye :)

But atleast the guild made records and history and here re a few of them from OF it is:

- Only guild there killed 13 fg's alb zerg in 1 fight
- Only guild there killed 1 fg LA and 1 fg VGN in same fight in max 4 secs!
- Only guild there jumped behind Crim to kill hib zerg of 62 players in 10 secs!
- Only guild there was a succesfull PBAOE guild in mid/exc
- Only RvR guild Ardamel and FoM could count on, and when we arrived to help FoM we had a decent defense :)
-Only RvR guild there didnt had leet attitudes, and wasnt affraid of playing with low RR's d other ppl!

Was just a few points and records!

Did any beat me and Astona's deathspam ? i dont think so, i got 48 blows in a row before any other names showed up :) and tgether me and Astone made 96 blows in a row!

Just to brag about what we were once in the old days :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
eyes what was the name of ur char in LA ? and why join a guild u think u drop in 4secs lol dont no if ur trying to bait but dout it happined that fast only guild i remember having probs with in LA guild grps was NP and not even they drops us in 4secs

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
eyes what was the name of ur char in LA ? and why join a guild u think u drop in 4secs lol dont no if ur trying to bait but dout it happined that fast only guild i remember having probs with in LA guild grps was NP and not even they drops us in 4secs

Hehe Douglas i was in LA before u was, in the good old days :) and then i got tired of hib and returned back to mid and made a mid pbaoe guild :) So just so u know i was in NP first then LA and then i made Ora Minus, and only guild we had problems with was DH and sometimes RR and their abuses :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
ur name in LA was ? my dad motorhead was in the guild close to the very begining before me and he was 1st lvl50 druid not evey in his time did they get droped in 4sec's :p

and it was very rare u'ed see LA and vgn run 2 grp together and if they did they didnt run on stick so it be very hard take em out in 4 secs lol

All of RR wer LA they left when they wer asked to inv ppl to there small man one day and they told miss no they wer waiting for the rest of there set grp to come online :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
ur name in LA was ? my dad motorhead was in the guild close to the very begining before me and he was 1st lvl50 druid not evey in his time did they get droped in 4sec's :p

and it was very rare u'ed see LA and vgn run 2 grp together and if they did they didnt run on stick so it be very hard take em out in 4 secs lol

All of RR wer LA they left when they wer asked to inv ppl to there small man one day and they told miss no they wer waiting for the rest of there set grp to come online :p

I know that :) and still it was 4 secs ae mezz ae stun and pbaoe the 2 fg's was dead in 2-3 pbaoes at mmg in OF :) there are/was a Ora Minus video somewhere with that fight tho :)

And at that time your dad was inactive or not in LA, and he was inactive aswell when i was in LA.. i was named Eyez a chanter in LA.. and when i played in LA Wuren and Laralyn just left the game, Miss, Fest, Aragone, Hestethun, Nuclear/Psychox, Mastade, Blazie etc was the active players

And before that i was in NP, and was facinated buy the pbaoes hibs had :) so rerolled to hib! and when i have had enough of hib, and ppl started to make RR and DH etc, there wasnt much fun left in hib, so i rerolled and made the only succesfull mid pbaoe guild :)

And I know most of RR where old LA players made buy Blazie or what he was called together with his brother Pronzac and some others!

And I also knows that most in LA where fra VGN in the beginning.. so anything else u wants to tell me douglas ? :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

And btw at that time where Wuren and Laralyn decided to leave the game.. u or your dad wasnt the druids there where playing in LA, one of them was a spanish player, cant remember his name tho.. but atleast Motorhead wasnt a druid there where playing the half year i was in LA :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
think u may have joined when we went to WoW mabe but ur rr6 grats thread was made on 27 may 2003 motorhead dinged thread for rr10 was 19th of november 2003 :) my dad quit his druid when he got 10L2 that i no cos he's not logged it on since i have took alot of bracks from the game

in my dad's grats thread it dose say ppl hadnt seen him in along time

Punishment

Resident Freddy
think u may have joined when we went to WoW mabe but ur rr6 grats thread was made on 27 may 2003 motorhead dinged thread for rr10 was 19th of november 2003 :) my dad quit his druid when he got 10L2 that i no cos he's not logged it on since i have took alot of bracks from the game

ThreadClosed.jpg

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH

I was in LA 2002.. before WoW came out tho :)

The rr6 gratz thread i can see here on FH about me was when i deleted my chanter and rerolled back to mid.. so that was my SM there was rr6 same year as your dad dinged rr10 6 months later :) But I still have to say he wasnt a part of the LA grps the half year I was in LA :) But I know Motorhead is your dad :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
But atleast the guild made records and history and here re a few of them from OF it is:

- Only guild there killed 13 fg's alb zerg in 1 fight
- Only guild there killed 1 fg LA and 1 fg VGN in same fight in max 4 secs!
- Only guild there jumped behind Crim to kill hib zerg of 62 players in 10 secs!
- Only guild there was a succesfull PBAOE guild in mid/exc
- Only RvR guild Ardamel and FoM could count on, and when we arrived to help FoM we had a decent defense :)
-Only RvR guild there didnt had leet attitudes, and wasnt affraid of playing with low RR's d other ppl!

Was just a few points and records!

Did any beat me and Astona's deathspam ? i dont think so, i got 48 blows in a row before any other names showed up :) and tgether me and Astone made 96 blows in a row!

Just to brag about what we were once in the old days :)

Pics or it didnt happen :clap:

and how do you know that till now a day that you was offline there was a group that killed 14 fg's Albs in 1 fight :p ?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Pics or it didnt happen :clap:

and how do you know that till now a day that you was offline there was a group that killed 14 fg's Albs in 1 fight :p ?

THis was records from Excalibur in the old days :) Nowadays everything is so easy :)

Sinus there was in OM and last in Defiance made a Ora Minus rvr movie.. where all those things was in :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
As you may have noticed, we have made a new guild called Arcana with many of the core members from the old Ora Minus. We run caster setup and the guild is small and dedicated, most of our members are rr6+.

We need only 1 warrior and 1 shaman.

Requirments are: rr5+, sc, activity, decent ml (around ml4 for shammys and ml8 for warrior - doesnt need to be yet but high enough to get it soon)

Pm me ingame if interested, if I get many pm's we will choose the one we take next monday.

Keep spam off this thread please.

Howdi Asty!:)

Well Im unfortunatly probably not active enough to play steadily with you guys. But if you ever need me give me a yell on charmangle@hotmail.com msn or ingame on Ucin-ywian7 (might be: uciin-ywain7:) Dont remember now!:)

Shammy

Anyway I might be able to play one or two days a week semiregularly!:)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom