Suicidal Tendencies recruiting!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey there,

Suicidal Tendencies is looking for more members for our guild.

We are a nice bunch of people, doing everything from 8 man RvR, small man runs, to guild PvE runs(If we need TG ice/scales/mls etc). We also got a set of blockbots + WLs for Rassa groups(that we use to PL us new characters).
Most of us are from Europe(Mostly Scandinavia now tho :p) but everyone from whatever country is welcome to join us.

We are starting to be quite a serious guild, with a wide specter of characters and some quite high RR ones.

There are only a few recuirements we got:

Need to be over 20++ years of age

If we need you to play another character then your so called "main", you should be able to do so without to much of a difficulity(Hey, I almost never get to play my skald :0( ).

Being willing to help guildies out, to maintain the good relationship we already have in our guild.

Keep posted and updated on our forum + have ventrilo(Got our own server).

And ofcourse that you atleast have 1 set level 50 character that is templated and ready to go!

But the most important part, being nice and friendly.

Everyone in the guild got alot of characters that we are able to use on different setups on different kind of runs(Being RvR/PvE, but mostly RvR).

So if this sounds intresting, please give me a tell inngame on Chosenn-ywain4 or just write me a PM here.

Regards, Chosen

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi.

Id like to join you would have me :p

I dont have any lvl 50s yet, but im lvling my warlock + BB. I play alb mainly, but i play my hib characters a couple of times a week.

Im norwegian, over 20, and im a daoc veteran that recently returned. Used to play on Prydwen back in the old days.

Thought id just throw it out there despite not meeting the lvl 50 requierment, no hard feelings if you say no :p

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys

Hey guys , i would like to join ! Im from mid excaliber my previous guild was BokkeRijders . Ure gm is Shivae wright ? Can i contact him in game ?

Greets Sonyexc.

Rhiem

Fledgling Freddie
lol

A quick update . I only got one char in a new temp atm and thats my skald . I also like my BD but hes still in an old temp and im lvling a warlock atm. I am 23 and im from belgium

Greetz =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey,

Guildname is now Ancient Reign, not Suicidal Tendencies anylonger(Some internal issues 3 weeks ago). Most of the members have left and joined me, so only our alts are left inn ST now.

Ancient Reign is a RvR guild, with set groups on mondays, thursdays and sundays(And other days if enough members online).

Either PM me as Guildmaster or the 3 officers: Tiax, Soazak and lilmissnaughtys inngame.

Primetime is at around 19-20cet!

Regards, Chosen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom