new expansion announced

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Or mebbe, just mebbe they have only but 1 hand...
I suppose there'd be some lovely gory background story to justify such a character :p
Maeloch said:
Or maybe, with both hands, they can wield a 4h weapon!
But adding certain yet to be implemented bonuses it'd end up being a 16h weapon the size of my e-peen :O

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They should add some kind of I-Win button, that only can be used once in a lifetime, that kills everything around you in a radius of 5000 units !!!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I don't think most people realsie what CL levels will do to hybrids like the thane. Hi interupts. :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
atos said:
Personally I don't think most people realsie what CL levels will do to hybrids like the thane. Hi interupts. :)

Atos, thanes will never get groups. When will you realise? :p

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
U dont think hell get all that str a 2h and not loose anything? something will make it look less atractive...

Aye Minotaurs doesnt will be able to wear Amour. Or did u ever saw a Cow with pants?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
Aye Minotaurs doesnt will be able to wear Amour. Or did u ever saw a Cow with pants?

I think all those small luris should be pretty afraid right about now.

I mean... how often don't you see some luri walk around with armour made of cow skin?

It's time to get revenge for the cows ...

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
It does nothing at all, why would u want to cast a 3 sec fixed cast time nuke unless u are grappled?

If u look at the hybrids thane champ reaver there INSTA interupt is the big thing not standing with ur aoe hammer at X k range nuking. that kind of nuking is better left to the pure casters, problem with thane isnt CL lines its that ur in the same realm as loldancer with his superb instats.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ahtlehson said:
More Expansions.. They will make 15 expansions this year and then they closes the game.

-.-

They are owned by The Sims... I mean EA Games!

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, yeah they did. Or if they dont delete the game then they makes:

... Long silence ...

Dark Age of Camelot 2!!! Will be released at october 12th 2012!

Yeh, that's the way it goes. Be ready for that. :D

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! I can't believe the amount of QQ in this thread. Please wait for the details before you slit your wrists, and if you insist on giving up DAoC please givf me your platzors first! :clap:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I have a new expantion...in my pants. (I've been watching Scrubs lately :p )

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ofc u fucking gonna need the last wtfpwn PC for the new expansion:

Diabolic%20Minotaur-GREEN.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
But it's in theme xD
You aughtta dye it red, and the horns white, though, to make it look more minotaur-ish and less omigodsatangotrebornintoapc-ish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom