Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Another shit PvE expansion, I honestly cannot contain my excitement... :eek:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
oh good
new races and classes
I bet they aren't over powered at all :/

maybe to us players it's ok but we're mired down in toa so it don't sound good.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
"Mythic plans to make Catacombs available in December 2004." - I think people will have their ToA stuff sorted by then. ;)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Coim said:
"Mythic plans to make Catacombs available in December 2004." - I think people will have their ToA stuff sorted by then. ;)

I think they will still be seeing nightmares about Toa :(

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
Looks very nice to me :D

By eliminating the need to search (and sometimes wait) for monster encounters, in Catacombs, players generate private adventuring areas for their groups on their schedule.

thats kinda nice :clap:

dont like it. dont play imho :kissit:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep. whiners fuck off and play something else if you dont like it, nobody is forcing you to play daoc. how can you say its crap after reading 2 paragraphs about it?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
yep. whiners fuck off and play something else if you dont like it, nobody is forcing you to play daoc. how can you say its crap after reading 2 paragraphs about it?
Mythic shouldn't be trying to throw out as many expansions as possible, they should be concentrating on the issues in DAoC at the moment.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
its like 1.5 years away from us...we wont see it till next summer ;) we'll be bored with toa by then.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i liked that post on vnboard, some guy made a fake press release about people being able to dig theirself a grave and stuff

i would look forward to this expansion if mythic hadn't made screwups with nearly all added content, oh well

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds vaugly interesting, though i'd guess from the sound of this 'instanced dungeons' stuff they're looking to enhance the lvlling process instead of 'Endgame' PvE.

Still, can't help but laugh at the doomsayers. You guys don't even have a screenshot yet, just a few vauge bulletpoints and your already assuming the worst (though I suppose that is human nature)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
You guys don't even have a screenshot yet, just a few vauge bulletpoints and your already assuming the worst (though I suppose that is human nature)
At least this way we'll never be disappointed. :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
At least this way we'll never be disappointed. :D

Your logic while accurate contradicts my point! If you don't stop it steps will be taken to silence you :p

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
From looking at chronicals on camelot-europe.com these races come from underground:

- Inconnu

"This is very interesting when we consider the former dwelling places of the Inconnu during previous centuries, a complex underground system of tunnels in deepest darkness. The analogy is striking and, in the light of our knowledge, one could imagine Arawn as the Lord of the Caves, the subterranean kingdom. "

- Dwarfs

"The Dwarves inhabit the underground caverns of Midgard and are blessed with remarkably long lives. Although they are a peaceful race of craftsmen, when necessary, they will strap on their heavy armor and break open the heads of their enemies with their terrifying war-hammers. Dwarves also worship both the Aesir and the Jotun although the giant Ymir refuses to grant his powers to creatures that spend their time rummaging and digging in his body the (land of Midgard).. "

- Lurikeen and elf

"The Elves are a mysterious and enigmatic race from the Undermountain world. They are creatures of great beauty (legend has it that a Celt could be enchanted by the haunting gaze of an Elf) with an unrivaled gift for magic."

"Small and extremely quick and dexterous, the Lurikeen are a race of magical creatures that come from the same Undermountain area as the Elves, with whom they broke through the Veil. "

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
its like 1.5 years away from us...we wont see it till next summer ;) we'll be bored with toa by then.

I will bet you 500g that it will be released 23th Feb 2005 in Europe.

(Just my personal guess!)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
"Major art upgrade to Dark Age of Camelot player character models utilizing the EMotion FX 2 graphics engine that provides more detailed facial features, hairstyles, and skin tones as well as enhanced armor, clothing options and character animations"

That sounds like the best bit of expansion tbh :D

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone say "Lost Dungeons of Norrath"?

It's a good idea - no more spot camping in dungeons, no more kill stealing in dungeons, content created to challenge you at your level and completely contained away from anyone else's experience.

The only bad thing about it that I can think of is the fact that all the already underused dungeons will become totally deserted. Besides, noone uses drop loot anymore, not with SC and Alchemy, ToA items and all that fluff.

I'm all for it, but I think Mythic should fix/rework what's already in place before kicking out more PvE content, no matter how good it might be in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom