Network Rail, utter, utter cunts

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
A very tenuous use of the word discussion. Every thread goes around the same old loops with the same old 'discussions' with the same small number of people.

All internet forums are blighted by it to some extent, it's just highly concentrated here due to the low user base and lack of any real purpose that this forum serves.

rynnor

Rockhound
A very tenuous use of the word discussion. Every thread goes around the same old loops with the same old 'discussions' with the same small number of people.

All internet forums are blighted by it to some extent, it's just highly concentrated here due to the low user base and lack of any real purpose that this forum serves.

You picked a bad example thread but what you say is broadly true about this part of the forum but other parts are pretty busy - we even have an influx of new people - we just have to encourage them into this part of the forum.

soze

I am a FH squatter
This thread of a great example of why this is not a discussion forum. Waz being from London obviously got hit by Cables viral PR machine who are trying to get the public on their side. He posted his opinion and gradually as more information came out he just got mocked for it and even after admitting he did not have the full story he is still being mocked. Why would you ever enter into a discussion here unless you are on the side of the majority?

Only a handful of people are pig headed enough to keep defending their position which is different to a discussion.

Nate

FH is my second home
What would be nice would be if we were all a little more fluffy around the edges. If someone comes to the forum with a "omg something happened and it upsets me" maybe not kicking them in the head repeatedly until they shut up is a better idea and instead saying "yes, that is a shame"

Here's some candy floss.

candy_floss_icon.jpg

Don't ask about my colourful ring.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Wazz got reamed, sorry I find it hilarious.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't think he did. He presented the information on hand, it's not his fault the nightclub made a load of stuff up to appear as the poor little hipster start up being kicked by the man.

They are part of a multi million pound, international business. They should act like it. Badly made videos basically lying is not the way to go.

old.user4556

Wazz got reamed, sorry I find it hilarious.

Wazz had an opinion, what the fuck has it got to do with him personally? Where / how was he reamed? Did he lose a game of internets?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It wasn't just a bog-standard run-of-the-mill sort of opinion; it was A Wazz Opinion™.

rynnor

Rockhound
Big G said:
I'll let you guys get on with it.

Are you really saying Waz is some kind of victim because he was wrong?

I think hes tough enough to be wrong occasionally considering how abrasive he habitually is I dont think we need to get the kid gloves out.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think more people are commenting on the shitty attitude like Waz posted knowing he was wrong. He posted the facts he had. It is easy to call someone an idiot hours later when the rest of the facts are available. So here you either post nothing until all the facts are clear meaning there is no discussion or you get mocked. And Waz is just as guilty of doing the same it seems to be the norm for the forum currently.

rynnor

Rockhound
soze said:
I think more people are commenting on the shitty attitude like Waz posted knowing he was wrong. He posted the facts he had. It is easy to call someone an idiot hours later when the rest of the facts are available. So here you either post nothing until all the facts are clear meaning there is no discussion or you get mocked. And Waz is just as guilty of doing the same it seems to be the norm for the forum currently.

I think Waz's tone set the tone of exchange.

It is possible to present your opinion without rubbishing any other interpretation.

If you choose to really push your interpretation you are raising the stakes.

old.user4556

Are you really saying Waz is some kind of victim because he was wrong?

Personally, I honestly couldn't give the smallest of fucks, what I meant by that comment you quoted is that I will genuinely let you guys get on with your thread.

rynnor

Rockhound
Big G said:
Personally, I honestly couldn't give the smallest of fucks, what I meant by that comment you quoted is that I will genuinely let you guys get on with your thread.

And yet here you are :)

old.user4556

If you read up, I'm here to help the guy in the other thread who was asking about cameras. Your post also qualified for a response.

rynnor

Rockhound
Big G said:
If you read up, I'm here to help the guy in the other thread who was asking about cameras. Your post also qualified for a response.

Thanks - I think the key is new people.

Inevitably without fresh blood the normal drift away rate becomes more noticeable and eventually discussions do become a bit stale.

old.user4556

Therefore, for you, this all about personal gratification over a personal vendetta. That is really, tragically sad - it says a lot more about you than him.

rynnor

Rockhound
Therefore, for you, this all about personal gratification over a personal vendetta. That is really, tragically sad - it says a lot more about you than him.

That's an odd jump - if anything you seem to have jumped into this thread to attack others which speaks volumes about you tbh. There are a number of aggressive people with fragile ego's - I'm not one of them.

old.user4556

I'm not attacking anyone, just pointing out that it's pretty sad for Aada to freely admit he got a personal buzz out of watching a bunch of people attempt to arguably ridicule another forum member.

Yet, you've chosen to completely ignore his post (which as since been deleted) and insist that it is me attacking people? What are you talking about?

For reference:

Wazz comes off as an aggressive twat in most threads he posts in my opinion, so this thread for me was great.

As usual his first post was aggressive in almost every way.

Nice to see him fall on his arse.

Anyway, enjoy, can someone deactivate my account please?

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm not attacking anyone, just pointing out that it's pretty sad for Aada to freely admit he got a personal buzz out of watching a bunch of people attempt to arguably ridicule another forum member.

Yet, you've chosen to completely ignore his post (which as since been deleted) and insist that it is me attacking people? What are you talking about?

For reference:

Huh - I just got back from driving so without an intervening post yours looks a bit odd. Are you saying he posted something in the last couple of hours.

I am still having a bit of a reality check that you are getting the violin out for Waz whose inimicable style has made several people that I know of quit this forum - is that the Waz you are talking about - really???

Aada

Part of the furniture
I thought it was hilarious to see Wazz fall on his arse.

Came in guns blazing with cunt this cunt that, never read the facts and everyone put him right and he runs off never to be seen again.

Classic case of his ego got burned, for the record I don't like him :)

old.user4556

Huh - I just got back from driving so without an intervening post yours looks a bit odd. Are you saying he posted something in the last couple of hours.

I am still having a bit of a reality check that you are getting the violin out for Waz whose inimicable style has made several people that I know of quit this forum - is that the Waz you are talking about - really???

I'm not talking about Waz, I'm talking about the forum in general, this is just another example. There were posts saying "Waz has gone quiet", so I chimed in and said he probably doesn't give a fuck in addition to the bigger picture that threads descend to shit with the same old people saying the same old things. It's my opinion, and yet again here we are going into fucking Rainman level of minutia over absolute trivia.

For the love of Jesus, can a mod deactivate my account.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm not talking about Waz, I'm talking about the forum in general, this is just another example. There were posts saying "Waz has gone quiet", so I chimed in and said he probably doesn't give a fuck in addition to the bigger picture that threads descend to shit with the same old people saying the same old things. It's my opinion, and yet again here we are going into fucking Rainman level of minutia over absolute trivia.

I get bemoaned for my opinion by Wazz most of the time, welcome to Freddyshouse.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If people we're effected by getting things wrong on this forum, I would have committed suicide, revived myself, and chopped myself up.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

BANTER MATE, BANTER

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't think Wazz's ability to take things is the point Big G is trying to make

tbh isn't going into fucking Rainman level of minutia over absolute trivia what forums do? try reading the MMO forums some time if you want to see some real hard core attention to detail :) also, the same old people argument is actually (imo) the same old argument rehashed. Some people, you included, have been on hear for years. All the real arguments have been done a thousand times and all opinions are totally set in stone until someone has the internets version of an epiphany (which doesn't happen very often).

Re modding, I did consider the criticism dealt to Wazz but frankly my opinion of him in forum scraps is high enough that I didn't do anything. As to your deactivation request I don't think I will comply but if you do stay away I will miss your awesome photography and general abrasiveness.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Love it "going quiet" "running off" - you know it's a bank holiday weekend right? And that it'll probably be spent doing more than sitting here, waiting to desperately argue some?

Cringe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom