nerf?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
u can compare em, but why?
they are totaly different.

Zerker is nowhere the same as a merc.
jsut because they can both wear 2 weapons??
cleric vs healer? isnt the same at all...

why compare them? because they are not only VERY similar classes, BUT they also fight alot against eachother, a contrast to almost all the other compareable classes who dont have that luxury/possibility easily atleast.

now, what is it your lesioned brain is struggling to cope with? The fact that ns/sb/infil not only are what one might call realm equivalents, or the fact that thinking comes hard to you?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:
why compare them? because they are not only VERY similar classes, BUT they also fight alot against eachother, a contrast to almost all the other compareable classes who dont have that luxury/possibility easily atleast.

now, what is it your lesioned brain is struggling to cope with? The fact that ns/sb/infil not only are what one might call realm equivalents, or the fact that thinking comes hard to you?
u know..... I can't even get to you can I?
It just has no use, not 1 single word I say to u even get to your brain does it?
If there's something on the forum ur figners allready move and tick be4 u start thinking....well m8.... u win, have fun....it has no use talking to u.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
u know..... I can't even get to you can I?
It just has no use, not 1 single word I say to u even get to your brain does it?
If there's something on the forum ur figners allready move and tick be4 u start thinking....well m8.... u win, have fun....it has no use talking to u.

hahahahahhahaa, your trying to convince me(without arguments) that you cant compare sb and infil. two of the most compareable classes in the entire game! and now you give up because im not thick headed enough to let you beat it through to me by force of retardedness alone, ggm8or

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Why should minstrels not loose stealth then? plz come up with a better explAnation thAn "skalds don't have it" ^^

Can't you see a skald is really mid's version of minstrel, but w/o stealth? I won't even start to guess what Mythic was smoking when they decided minstrels should get stealth :p Both skald and minstrel have the best speed buff, can wear small shield, do sub-tank damage and have some less HP than pure tanks, both classes have insta shouts, have insta cc.. the only difference is minstrel have stealth, skald hasn't :p oki, most skalds outdamage a minstrel in pure melee, but hey, who wouldn't give that up for stealth? :D

"Hm lets make a melee class with 1st grade speed buff, some AE cc they can cast, some insta DD shouts.. throw in a insta stun just in case they might get pwned. And yeah, they need stealth too, else they might loose a fight" :p

and yeah, SB with relics is roughly equal to infil w/o relics, I thought that was fairly agreed upon?

hi, lets make all 3 realms excatly the same. mids have 2 lighttanks, hibs have 2 pbaoe casters, albion has 3 stealthers, says alot about how mythic must have thought about the hole, melee realm, magic realm, hybrid/rogue realm.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
hi, lets make all 3 realms excatly the same. mids have 2 lighttanks, hibs have 2 pbaoe casters, albion has 3 stealthers, says alot about how mythic must have thought about the hole, melee realm, magic realm, hybrid/rogue realm.

while boring, im not 100% opposed to it. It would be fun to try atleast ;)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
while boring, im not 100% opposed to it. It would be fun to try atleast ;)

agreed, atleast we would lose the hole nerf this nerf that crap :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:
hahahahahhahaa, your trying to convince me(without arguments) that you cant compare sb and infil. two of the most compareable classes in the entire game! and now you give up because im not thick headed enough to let you beat it through to me by force of retardedness alone, ggm8or
yes m8 , like i said u win...:m00:
get some air orsmt.. lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom