Nerf Mid please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vintervargen

i think midz will go 2 shammys 2 healers after patch, since insta dis will replace asd

S

schinkaar

you gonna trade ae mezz, sh2, 100% ress 2 insta heals and yada yada to have another shammie :D?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by schinkaar
you gonna trade ae mezz, sh2, 100% ress 2 insta heals and yada yada to have another shammie :D?

for another ae root/ae disease insta disease end buffer?

i think you will. maybe.

H

hotrat

Heh well 3 healers is obvious if one is specced for cc and the other 2 to heal. I do recall lots of whines from mids ages and ages ago about a healer having to heal and cc whereas alb has 2 seperate classes to do it lol. I also remember mids whining that there was a shortage of healers and mid players complaining that without a healer they sucked (true) but also that healers were not fun to play and nobody wanted to be one, they all wanted to be damage dealers :) How times have changed since then.

Then you realised you could actually spec 2 healers differently and the 3 healer setup came out.
Alb has always used 2 clerics and a minstrel, sorc was uber rare in early daoc days and often a theurg was used instead.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by hotrat
Heh well 3 healers is obvious if one is specced for cc and the other 2 to heal. I do recall lots of whines from mids ages and ages ago about a healer having to heal and cc whereas alb has 2 seperate classes to do it lol. I also remember mids whining that there was a shortage of healers and mid players complaining that without a healer they sucked (true) but also that healers were not fun to play and nobody wanted to be one, they all wanted to be damage dealers :) How times have changed since then.

Then you realised you could actually spec 2 healers differently and the 3 healer setup came out.
Alb has always used 2 clerics and a minstrel, sorc was uber rare in early daoc days and often a theurg was used instead.

i remember times when i was a lone healer for 3 mid fgs roaming around emain
every1 was begging for pom :p

now situation changed, and that's nice
people realised how good toon healer is and started to play em

now we are in shortage of rvr specced shamans ^^

R

Rollie

Originally posted by hotrat

When i rolled my healer it was rare to see any round mtk, most random groups ran with 1 or none, times changed now and there are quite a few.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Lethul
NP -> :wub: <- JH

F Y I

agreed, stop this shit with trying to decide whos best now mfers :)

Z

zenith_merc

That was something of the most lamest thing I have heard.

You know the word "brag" very well, do you?

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by zenith_merc
That was something of the most lamest thing I have heard.

You know the word "brag" very well, do you?

You know how to bump 2month old threads?

Z

zmurf

Maybe go seek attention somewhere else ? like ur 3rd grade teacher ? would be much appriciated ...

U

ulke

Or why not have a beer and whine less......its not like ppl force you to play in midgard :)

Ta en ol och softa ner lite istallet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread