Nerdy Awesome shit you bought!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Compared to the massively obese people in the usa and the uk she is no where near being massively overweight.

Overweight yes.
Obese.

You don't objectively measure humans next to how other humans look. You measure them on a scale and on that scale both her and her husband are clearly not just "overweight" but probably morbidly so.

Just because there are fucking 500lb fatties knocking about does not mean they are in any way OK.

99% of the time their problems and people's like them are self inflicted. She looks like a slightly younger version of both mine and Tam's mums. My mum is registered disabled - and it's *all* her own fault.

But to clarify: I don't really give that much of a fuck. I was taking the piss. Don't take it so personally. But if you're fat yourself and can't help it why not, instead of coming online and misguidedly protecting fatties you've never met from online "abuse" they'll never see, do something about your own self-image m8?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Obese.

You don't objectively measure humans next to how other humans look. You measure them on a scale and on that scale both her and her husband are clearly not just "overweight" but probably morbidly so.

Just because there are fucking 500lb fatties knocking about does not mean they are in any way OK.

99% of the time their problems and people's like them are self inflicted. She looks like a slightly younger version of both mine and Tam's mums. My mum is registered disabled - and it's *all* her own fault.

But to clarify: I don't really give that much of a fuck. I was taking the piss. Don't take it so personally. But if you're fat yourself and can't help it why not, instead of coming online and misguidedly protecting fatties you've never met from online "abuse" they'll never see, do something about your own self-image m8?
I have lost over 2.5 stone in the last couple of years. And the reason i gained that weight was an unde active thyroid.

I dont personally care what anyone says about me. I am way past the names that those who have less education can throw.

But what i dont like is people calling others out for being different from themselves without knowing the reason why.

You can walk down the high street and cuss anyone for anything you think is different. For so e reason if its the colour of their skin you are deemed a racist and cast out. But just because they a some extra weight its ok. For that i think you are an obnoxious prick.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You're sinking into the floor?

At 1.2 meters a minute?!!

No, it was a bug with the test program. All sorted now.

upload_2017-3-2_7-11-55.png

Left it running for several hours and it has now stabilized to this:
upload_2017-3-2_7-13-15.png

Am I missing something...is it to figure out if someone moves your house in the night?
I'm tracking the plate movement :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hopefully @Deebs isn't a layabout fatty who has "problems with his knees and muscles" like Sally (who I'd wager has those problems because of being massively overweight and inactive for most of her life) and just wants to install his NTP time server in his cool Star Trek lift :)

Yes. I'm being judgy. But she doesn't read FH so nyah :p

Edit: Fucking "lifestyle" lift! Fucking eat-too-much-and-never-move lifestyle lift :eek:
Nope, not a layabout fat man and unfortunately I do not have a cool Star Trek lift.... yet....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I have lost over 2.5 stone in the last couple of years. And the reason i gained that weight was an unde active thyroid.

I dont personally care what anyone says about me. I am way past the names that those who have less education can throw.

But what i dont like is people calling others out for being different from themselves without knowing the reason why.

You can walk down the high street and cuss anyone for anything you think is different. For so e reason if its the colour of their skin you are deemed a racist and cast out. But just because they a some extra weight its ok. For that i think you are an obnoxious prick.
Never called you anything Moriath. Certainly not an obnoxious prick.

But the rest of your post is dishonest. You've had an emotional reaction to a semi-joking post completely unrelated to you in any way and thought you'd hit back (as you do every time anyone posts about fat people - even in the "exercise" thread). Fair enough. But the pair of those people are both overweight. The chances of them both having "problems" that make them fat and unable to walk up their narrow stairs are hugely slim. And I dislike people like that, who are a drain on NHS resources because of their own laziness.

Well done on losing the weight. It's not easily done is it? - I know, I did it myself. I'm full of admiration for people who actually get of their arse and do something about their own health. For people who take responsibility for looking after themselves. If they need help from the NHS through, for example, thyroxin intervention or whether they don't have a medical problem at all and did it all through force of will, well done. Good people.

For people who don't? Hopefully they'll shuffle off sooner rather than later and stop being the resource-draining spongers they are.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Never called you anything Moriath. Certainly not an obnoxious prick.

But the rest of your post is dishonest. You've had an emotional reaction to a semi-joking post completely unrelated to you in any way and thought you'd hit back (as you do every time anyone posts about fat people - even in the "exercise" thread). Fair enough. But the pair of those people are both overweight. The chances of them both having "problems" that make them fat and unable to walk up their narrow stairs are hugely slim. And I dislike people like that, who are a drain on NHS resources because of their own laziness.

Well done on losing the weight. It's not easily done is it? - I know, I did it myself. I'm full of admiration for people who actually get of their arse and do something about their own health. For people who take responsibility for looking after themselves. If they need help from the NHS through, for example, thyroxin intervention or whether they don't have a medical problem at all and did it all through force of will, well done. Good people.

For people who don't? Hopefully they'll shuffle off sooner rather than later and stop being the resource-draining spongers they are.
I was a bit drunk. And a bit over the top. But i dislike you calling them obese and dissing them when u dont know the circumstances.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
i dislike you calling them obese and dissing them when u dont know the circumstances.
I get that. But:

1) they're clearly obese, so that's just a statement of fact.
2) both of them are obese, so statistically it's massively likely it's their lifestyle
3) I wasn't being that serious anyway ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tectonic plates?

Also, the 73.1m altitude post made me think about a song by Bob Dylan - Sad-eyed lady of the lowlands.
Yup I need to plan how quick Europe is moving towards The United States of Trumpville.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Not bought it yet as it isn't out, but my boss has approved my next work phone - my current Z3 is still working a charm, but is 2.5 years old and not being updated any more (Qualcomm issue apparently), so will need replaced soon - although it is still on 6.0.1 so nothing disastrous.

But he has authorised a nice shiny XZ Premium to replace it. Just have to wait until it comes out in April/May to order. HDR screens ftw!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yup I need to plan how quick Europe is moving towards The United States of Trumpville.

It might actually be the gravitational pull of your schnozz pulling on his tiny hands!!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I get that. But:

1) they're clearly obese, so that's just a statement of fact.
2) both of them are obese, so statistically it's massively likely it's their lifestyle
3) I wasn't being that serious anyway ;)
So its ok to be racist, sexist, its bad to cuss disabled people. But if you are over weight its fair game.

I would hope you wouldnt diss an anorexic. So why do it to some one who is fat? Both could be through eating disorders. Or medical conditions. Or lifestyle. But because they have chosen different to you its ok to take the piss.

Dont think the wasnt being serious would work for a defence ;).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're right about the 'not being serious' not excusing the expression of the opinion. But this does:

Racism, sexism, the mocking of disabilities are off-limits because race, sex and disability are things that a) people have no control over and b) aren't indicative of anything wrong or bad at all.

Mocking someone with a mental illness like anorexia is similarly abhorent. Or a physical illness - like laughing at someone with genetic hormonal imbalances, or a broken leg.

But in the same way that we feel (and express) disgust at racists, sexists and, now we know better, dislike those who mock people with genuine mental or physical afflictions - we can also feel disgust with people who are guilty of ruining and making a societal burden out of themselves through their own sloth and gluttony.

Now I don't go out of my way to upset fat people. In fact I do the opposite.

But to keep my disgust quiet on a forum, that the subjects of my ridicule are never going to read, which is a place for the free exchange of ideas, is fucking stupid.

I'm on FreddysHouse. Explain to me why I should hide the fact that lots of people dislike fat and lazy people for being fat, lazy drains on society when it's *not* OK for them to be so?

This place is the exact place for the expression of these sorts of ideas. And just because some people are special snowflakes (a term I detest but is appropriate here) doesn't mean that reality should be hidden from all view in case fatties get offended.

Given the caveats in the first part of my answer above - there is nothing wrong with expressing the fact that I (and many others) don't like lazy self-inflicted fatties. If they find this thread and are offended by it they would do to remember that their lazy wasteful existence offends me, but they don't seem to care about that now do they?

:)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You can express everything you like. Its a free country. But be prepared to be challenged on it. As its a free country.

Some mental illnesses = eating too much and not being able to leave the hpuse for exercise. Same as they can be for under eating ;)

If you are fat its the hardest thing to do to not eat so much as eating is needed however weighty you are or not.

So if you bring lazy fat bastards to the forum. Be prepared for me to pull you up ;).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dogshit argument already answered and addressed above.

If you're fat and "not eating so much is hard" then boo fucking hoo. You're not just a disgusting drain, you're also weak.

But you're NOT "ill". And if you say you are you insult the people specified above with real, actual problems and struggles. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
And expect me to pick you up when you go one about it. Cause hypothyroidism. Which i have. And other mental disorders can lead you to eat too much than your body needs.

Being abused as a child or later in life can cause you to turn to food to fill gaps that have been denied you which is a mental disorder. Just as restricting food is in anorexia.

Just cause you dont like it doesnt mean its not true.

So if you are free on a forum to take the piss. I am free on a forum to remonstrate against you .

Like it or not.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And expect me to pick you up when you go one about it. Cause hypothyroidism. Which i have. And other mental disorders can lead you to eat too much than your body needs.
Are you just repeatedly ignoring this sort of stuff on purpose? I said, clearly:
Mocking someone with a mental illness like anorexia is similarly abhorent. Or a physical illness - like laughing at someone with genetic hormonal imbalances, or a broken leg.
I've said this sort of stuff multiple times. I've answered that point multiple times. So why do you keep hammering on about it? I've excluded people with mental and physical disorders.

How much fucking clearer can I get? What kind of butthurt idiot are you?

Given the caveats in the first part of my answer above .....

You see? I put it in italics, and referred explicitly to people with mental disorders and those with physical/hormonal damage. And it wasn't the first time.

So what's your fucking point?

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Are you just repeatedly ignoring this sort of stuff on purpose? I said, clearly:

I've said this sort of stuff multiple times. I've answered that point multiple times. So why do you keep hammering on about it? I've excluded people with mental and physical disorders.

How much fucking clearer can I get? What kind of butthurt idiot are you?

You see? I put it in italics, and referred explicitly to people with mental disorders and those with physical/hormonal damage. And it wasn't the first time.

So what's your fucking point?
But how can you tell if some one is fat cause they are 'lazy'. Or cause they have something they cant control?

Getting it yet?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
LED lights. Not had them before. Smashing though. Not the pointless wifi things, just decent LED bulbs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But how can you tell if some one is fat cause they are 'lazy'. Or cause they have something they cant control?

Getting it yet?
I got it ages ago. Unless you are saying we can NEVER say anything bad about fatties just in case someone with a thyroid problem like you gets a stick stuck up their arse (you aren't are you?) I've justified it multiple times:
Me in different posts said:
  • 99% of the time their problems and people's like them are self inflicted
  • those people are both overweight. The chances of them both having "problems" that make them fat and unable to walk up their narrow stairs are hugely slim
  • 2) both of them are obese, so statistically it's massively likely it's their lifestyle
As you accepted - there is nothing wrong with expressing the fact that I (and many others) don't like lazy self-inflicted fatties. Just because a small number of special snowflakes can't distinguish between the different arguments is their (read: your) fucking problem.

So are you? Are you saying we can never say anything bad about fat lazy people because a small number of people are ill? Are you saying the people who are fat and lazy who soak up NHS resources through sloth and gluttony alone should just get off scott free? In terms of never having anything posted about them on a forum (for we're not discussing to their face)?

Justify your position on that please. I've done enough justifying mine.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
As you can read. I said a few posts ago. You can say what you want about anyone. As long as you accept that i can comment on what you say as i have the same freedom :)

You could classify an anorexic as being too lazy to eat. Like you do the opposite to some one who is fat.

Just dont expect not to be criticised if you do.

My way of thinking vs yours. And apparently you cant accept that i can call you on it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Answer the direct question put to you rather than doing a Job and ignoring it.

BTW- If you seriously classify anorexia nervosa as being 'too lazy to eat' rather than severe and dangerous mental illness your horribly offensive views are those of an uneducated insulting moron and hypocritic to boot.

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
LED lights. Not had them before. Smashing though. Not the pointless wifi things, just decent LED bulbs.

I bought a cree LED bulb replacement for my aged maglight last week - results are amazing - so bright - its blinding

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I bought a cree LED bulb replacement for my aged maglight last week - results are amazing - so bright - its blinding
Don't know how long they last but my bike lights are cree LED's (from china) and they're so bright they allow me to do downhill mountain biking in the pitch black woods at night :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Don't know how long they last but my bike lights are cree LED's (from china) and they're so bright they allow me to do downhill mountain biking in the pitch black woods at night :)

All the LED lights in my house are CREE. Superb LEDs.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Answer the direct question put to you rather than doing a Job and ignoring it.

BTW- If you seriously classify anorexia nervosa as being 'too lazy to eat' rather than severe and dangerous mental illness your horribly offensive views are those of an uneducated insulting moron and hypocritic to boot.
Sigh. People are free to choose how they live their life who are you to criticise it. I am happy to support everyone to do and live how they want without being persecuted for it. To directly answer your question. Until being fat is against the law and we start practising eugenics peoples personal choices should be respected.

People do risky sports and you could come off your bike and break a bone. Costing the nhs. For a life style choice you made. So everyone should do moderate exercise with risk averse activities so we dont take up nhs resources putting each other back together again.

And no i am not saying anorexia is being too lazy to eat. It was a point that some people cant help eating too much and are not just lazy. Stop twisting things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom