Nerdy Awesome shit you bought!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How are the C64 emulators? That's pretty much all I'd buy it for.

Pretty damn good, although unfortunately a lot of the roms online have stupid "infinite lives" questions before the game starts, demo scene logos, etc. But all the games I've tried so far work fine. One of the emulators simulates 1541 noises.

There are millions of emulators on the thing as standard, You can play anything. You just have to find the roms online and copy them across (or download them in the browser on the Deck, but its easier to do it on windows with a mouse). I got the c64 roms on a massive file on Archive.org I think it was this one C64 Romset : Retro : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

View attachment PXL_20221013_203439133.mp4

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Goddamnit @Tom, you're really shit at sheep in space!

How about Paradroid? If you've got Paradroid working, I might be tempted.

That and Wizball :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Everything works, but it's hard to play games with one hand holding a phone :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You'll have more luck on the inside where you can get closer to the walls. Outside you'll naturally stand far away from the house and the low resolution of IR cameras will mean you miss detail.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I bought 3 Ninja fryers earlier in the year for my ex wife, daughter and myself. Only used the oven once and that was to cook a lasagne the ex dropped off. Absolultely fucking love it, quick as fuck to cook stuff.

My Dad got one a Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill & Air Fryer AG551UK, he finds it quick and easy to use.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I bought 3 Ninja fryers earlier in the year for my ex wife, daughter and myself. Only used the oven once and that was to cook a lasagne the ex dropped off. Absolultely fucking love it, quick as fuck to cook stuff.

We picked up a Tefal Actifry (the original one) a few years ago and its still getting used a couple of times a week. Great for chips / wedges etc, but prefer other stuff done in the oven. Mostly as our new house came with a gas oven, so it's nice and cheap and makes the food taste sooooo good. Bit shit for warming plates up though.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes I know I should have built it myself using baling wire and my teeth, but I CBA with all that anymore. Now I need to figure out what to play on it.
PXL_20221204_100355277.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Which Aurora is that? Gamers Nexus absolutely hated the ones they anonymously bought. 😬

R10:

R13

Edit - Ok, the R14 is AMD so I hope it's that one because they seem to have got their act together somewhat.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Which Aurora is that? Gamers Nexus absolutely hated the ones they anonymously bought. 😬

R10:

R13

Edit - Ok, the R14 is AMD so I hope it's that one because they seem to have got their act together somewhat.

It's an R14, and LOL at five grand for a PC. It was €2K (and £800 off). It came down this or a Lenovo with what I'd call a decent "current/end of last" gen spec. There was actually a nice NZXT as well but I was a bit iffy about ordering from Germany as I have form for that not going well. I'm an AMD newbie though; always been nVidia in the past.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Miele steam oven and meecrowahvey combi above it. I can ask them to pre heat using my phone, so nerdy I guess.

Attachments

• IMG20221207192839.jpg
    IMG20221207192839.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Check you out with your fancy Miele appliances, you'll be putting Gaggenau in next.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Miele steam oven and meecrowahvey combi above it. I can ask them to pre heat using my phone, so nerdy I guess.

I fucking hate the touch controls on all the new miele shit.
godawful money saving wank on "premium" products.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I fucking hate the touch controls on all the new miele shit.
godawful money saving wank on "premium" products.
Hah. House has been a building site for the past 2 months as we've had a wall knocked down (old external wall pre-extension) so had to get 2 massive steels in. My wife's cousin is a sparky and rewired the place and gets all this kind of stuff at wholesale price so we went for something nice. Really the best thing is that the ovens heat to 180 in about 90 seconds.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Awaiting delivery of another Yubikey 5 NFC/FIDO2 today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom