Nerdy awesome shit we want

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
DJI's camera tech is very impressive considering how little time they've been developing it. The built-in Phantom ones had their faults but the Inspire 1 camera has had great reviews.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's well sexy. I wonder if I can somehow attach it to my bike for awesome stable 4K shootage?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I fear it's not for you; it only works when you don't fall off. :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh come on teedles you really are a clumsy spacker when it comes to peddling. I don't think my garlic drenched lover deserved the :eek:

TdC

get a room and lube each other up with your pansy tears :eek:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've decided I want a Chromebook - and I have absolutely no idea why. Doesn't seem to fulfil any need that couldn't be met with my Ultrabook or a new Android tablet, however I still want one. Shame the only decent looking one is the Pixel....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've decided I want a Chromebook - and I have absolutely no idea why.
Mate of mine was given their top of the line one after his son did some work for google.

It's fucking awful. Don't waste your cash.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
To be honest I've just seen I can get a Z2 Tablet (the previous gen one) for the same price as a decent Chromebook. Decision made I think!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am currently selling a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because I am going to buy an iPad Mini 4. Similar specs to the Air 2 but I prefer the size of the mini. I am sticking with the Android phone for now but the iPad was so much better for me I want one back.

Syri

FH is my second home
To be honest I've just seen I can get a Z2 Tablet (the previous gen one) for the same price as a decent Chromebook. Decision made I think!
I've got the Z2, it's a great tablet, and it's confirmed to get updated to marshmallow at some point. Get a decent case though, it's scarily light, and can feel a bit flimsy without a good backing behind it

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am currently selling a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because I am going to buy an iPad Mini 4. Similar specs to the Air 2 but I prefer the size of the mini. I am sticking with the Android phone for now but the iPad was so much better for me I want one back.
Love my air 2 ipad. 128gb and cellular.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
DJI are getting all sorts of serious with their camera tech. They're releasing a Micro Four Thirds 4K camera on a fully stabilised gimbal for their Inspire 1 drone. The footage (especially in low light) is outstanding...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
DJI are getting all sorts of serious with their camera tech. They're releasing a Micro Four Thirds 4K camera on a fully stabilised gimbal for their Inspire 1 drone. The footage (especially in low light) is outstanding...

I like it, but there did appear to be a lot of noise reduction when viewing at 4k / full screen.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I like it, but there did appear to be a lot of noise reduction when viewing at 4k / full screen.
That's not even the best model. The X5 (in that video) compresses the video, the X5R shoots RAW.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, YouTube's compression is like a rabid dog.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
To be fair, YouTube's compression is like a rabid dog.

Yeah didn't look like compression though. Anyone know of a downloadable file? Interesting piece of kit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Looks like DJI themselves host all of their video content on Youtube and I don't think the X5(R) is out in the wild yet so, no.

And @TdC: if you look at DJI's product page for the Osmo there's a picture of one attached to the handlebars of a bike. Notice though that the bike in this picture appears to be upright, I'm not sure if you're familiar with this concept. :(

TdC

yeah yeah yeah. dat mount doe. it's massive. can't hang that off the front of my bike :-(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I wants this NOW.... I could go buy it but I am struggling to part with 5500kr ...I'll posaibly indulge next month ;/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom