Nerdy awesome shit we want

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
spdz7.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I just want an oculus/vive asap :(

As soon as the Vive is a finished product I am all over it. Probably converting one of the bedrooms into a gaming room around that time too.

Wife for sale in around a year. if anyone is interested. She can't cook and sleeps a lot but one careful owner.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
As soon as the Vive is a finished product I am all over it. Probably converting one of the bedrooms into a gaming room around that time too.

Wife for sale in around a year. if anyone is interested. She can't cook and sleeps a lot but one careful owner.
Pics ? Lol

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I remember when 32" widescreen CRTs were that much.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I've asked Santa for a Nikon 1 J5. Fingers crossed ;/

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Love my air 2 ipad. 128gb and cellular.
I currently have the iPad air (1st one) and its been great. Just wifi as I only use it at home or in the office, but I have been looking at the iPad pro as a Christmas treat, just waiting for the UK prices to be confirmed

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I currently have the iPad air (1st one) and its been great. Just wifi as I only use it at home or in the office, but I have been looking at the iPad pro as a Christmas treat, just waiting for the UK prices to be confirmed
Whats new on the pro?

I love the cellular as i can use it without wifi when its crap in hotels and in london and stuff.

I think mine was around 700 quid or so.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Whats new on the pro?
It has a bigger screen and it is more powerful. It looks like it is aimed more at productivity rather than leisure with the split screen options and keyboard / pen. In terms of what is "new" then not a lot that the S Tabs have not been doing for few years. But Apple will probably do it better :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am happy with the air two screen size. Much bigger and will be uncomfortable to hold for periods.

Now air three this year?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I am happy with the air two screen size. Much bigger and will be uncomfortable to hold for periods.

Now air three this year?
Is the pro not the Air 3?

soze

I am a FH squatter
With my Samsung coming up to 5 years old I think it is time for a new TV and I am thinking of this. Anybody here have a LG TV with WEB OS 2? I am wondering if there is a Plex app on them? The price of this is the high end of what I am looking to spend right now. I have thought about 4K and decided the content is not there yet for me to bother. That is a technology for a few years time when I can afford a proper OLED 4K TV and 4k content is worth having.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I was going to say "go OLED" but then saw all your post.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
With my Samsung coming up to 5 years old I think it is time for a new TV and I am thinking of this. Anybody here have a LG TV with WEB OS 2? I am wondering if there is a Plex app on them? The price of this is the high end of what I am looking to spend right now. I have thought about 4K and decided the content is not there yet for me to bother. That is a technology for a few years time when I can afford a proper OLED 4K TV and 4k content is worth having.

You'd be better off getting a decent 1080p hudge screen and sticking a chromecast in it.
All the smart tv stuff is still shit for the most part.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You'd be better off getting a decent 1080p hudge screen and sticking a chromecast in it.
All the smart tv stuff is still shit for the most part.

Can I just caveat that post and say that whilst the smart TV stuff is a bit lame, you won't get Netflix in 4k via Chromecast, it needs to be Netflix built into the TV (for now) - perhaps not relevant for @soze , but something for Freddies to consider.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My advice would be, whatever TV you choose, make sure it's compatible with PC streaming services like Mezzmo, etc. I use that all the time on my telly for watching stuff on my computer's HD.

soze

I am a FH squatter
My advice would be, whatever TV you choose, make sure it's compatible with PC streaming services like Mezzmo, etc. I use that all the time on my telly for watching stuff on my computer's HD.
That is what I use Plex for. I just hope I can get Plex working on this. If not I need to keep my NowTV connected which is not the end of the world.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can I just caveat that post and say that whilst the smart TV stuff is a bit lame, you won't get Netflix in 4k via Chromecast, it needs to be Netflix built into the TV (for now) - perhaps not relevant for @soze , but something for Freddies to consider.

Yup, also if you want amazon prime content in 4k you need an amazon fire box...
fuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom