Neolithic recruiting members

Septina

Part of the furniture
Also - why do people insist on making hib tank groups?

hib tank groups are useless - last night we ran a full caster kite group and pretty much owned everything :\

night before I ran druid in a tank group and wanted to kill myself irl :(

Currently Playing: Tagzstar Chimp!

You suck!!111 :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

OLD SIG!

i pm'd you like a gazillion times last night for grppa you dirty afker! resubbed my main acc now so its time for arrrr veeee arrrrr

will be on lateish 2night so will fix grppa for septinaaaaaaaaaaa

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Also - why do people insist on making hib tank groups?

hib tank groups are useless - last night we ran a full caster kite group and pretty much owned everything :\

night before I ran druid in a tank group and wanted to kill myself irl :(

Both works good if people know what the hell they are doing...

Samwaan

Fledgling Freddie
omgwadz

Septina holy fek, rofl i used to play with you on Prydwen i think cud of been Lancelot on US tho, i remember your insane Sorc, do you remember Pudz? my uncle char, i used to play Cindy ^^

how been then? :worthy:

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Both works good if people know what the hell they are doing...

Yah both works, but need competent support to make anything work.

Extremly annoyed atm with all the really high rr support who simply do not know how to play their class.

They want a fixed role where they either heal or shear, like they can't do it all?

Vs casters step up and rupt alot, the more rupts the less you need to heal, root support and push over the caster grp, shear all casters to lower their dps to managable levels.

Vs tank grps circle kite charge tanks in SW, root, shear, disease, fall quickly as a grp and kill tanks re push.

Support team need to talk to eachother just as much as banelord team does, via pms and via vent yet its like "ok mate I shear and go afk while you stand 5k away from tanks/frontline and yell 'you are overextended guys'" :|

I'm gonna clone myself one day and have my own 8 man :(

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Yah both works, but need competent support to make anything work.

Extremly annoyed atm with all the really high rr support who simply do not know how to play their class.

They want a fixed role where they either heal or shear, like they can't do it all?

Vs casters step up and rupt alot, the more rupts the less you need to heal, root support and push over the caster grp, shear all casters to lower their dps to managable levels.

Vs tank grps circle kite charge tanks in SW, root, shear, disease, fall quickly as a grp and kill tanks re push.

Support team need to talk to eachother just as much as banelord team does, via pms and via vent yet its like "ok mate I shear and go afk while you stand 5k away from tanks/frontline and yell 'you are overextended guys'" :|

I'm gonna clone myself one day and have my own 8 man :(

Wtb good support classes!

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Is it easy to get pugs? I'm thinking of reopening one of my accounts - my old EU one has much higher realm ranks on it (all Albion) but old outdated templates/no factions. The US one, I made before you could transfer, has templated chars (on all 3 realms) but no rr's... so would somebody take me, for example, if I was rr2 or similar. Since I don't actually know anybody very well that plays I'd have to rely on pugs for rvr and don't want to waste a months subs standing in frontiers shouting LFG.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Is it easy to get pugs? I'm thinking of reopening one of my accounts - my old EU one has much higher realm ranks on it (all Albion) but old outdated templates/no factions. The US one, I made before you could transfer, has templated chars (on all 3 realms) but no rr's... so would somebody take me, for example, if I was rr2 or similar. Since I don't actually know anybody very well that plays I'd have to rely on pugs for rvr and don't want to waste a months subs standing in frontiers shouting LFG.

It is easy to get new toys and template (no seasonal items), shouldn't worry too much :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
on ns, started playing my healer again. Been getting some pugs in laby :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Lol pentium 4 ? I run 3 acc's in nf and youtube and MWP on a 4 gig lappy with only a 512 card

My PC runs daoc fine.. I can play freeshards forever without crashing..

Just on the US, my PC seems to just crash DAoC when in NF... it's a really weird bug, i have no idea what it is or what causes it.. but cba to buy a new pc for a super old game :D

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish we could. But atm we don't have the players for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom