Neolithic recruiting members

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i not in game havent payed for my account :) i'm on vent witch tryed to help when 3 of the grp had died :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
to alittle rvr going on from what i've seen been playing on a m8's account server active with about 3k players but not much rvr going on alot of ppl just seem to be sitting around 500+ hibs on only 150ish in NF and only seen 3 grp of hibs runing around no point in renewing

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i blame dvaerg cos since i got his banner my house is full of ppl looking at it less ppl in rvr :(

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
to alittle rvr going on from what i've seen been playing on a m8's account server active with about 3k players but not much rvr going on alot of ppl just seem to be sitting around 500+ hibs on only 150ish in NF and only seen 3 grp of hibs runing around no point in renewing

Enough of enemies. We just need guildies to play with :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
there mabe is enough enemies it's getting them to make grps to fight them theres very little out to fight if u look back at how rvr was when excal had 3k players there was constant rvr now on US there is hardley anyone out with 3k players on the server

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
theres still constant rvr but lacking on 8v8!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
theres still constant rvr but lacking on 8v8!

There may be constant RvR on Alb/mid but HIB is absolutely rubbish for RvR.

Then on Mid it Zerg and So is Alb so Zerg v Zerg is what Dark has become.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
There may be constant RvR on Alb/mid but HIB is absolutely rubbish for RvR.

Then on Mid it Zerg and So is Alb so Zerg v Zerg is what Dark has become.

Call the hib bomb brigade with moc3 then and get rid of them wooarh!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
if it's any thing like ur alb guild bomb i'll get soul to wait for an other banner

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed on the hib being gash to play on, just bad french and the odd yank here and there. No community exists.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Renewed last night and was plenty of enemies to kill.. lots of zerging though but that's coz we ran in the zerg area.. once albs cut port and we ran through agramon we saw loads of 8mans.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Renewed last night and was plenty of enemies to kill.. lots of zerging though but that's coz we ran in the zerg area.. once albs cut port and we ran through agramon we saw loads of 8mans.

Must of been Albs and Mids only 8 Grp Hibbies I saw last night were the 1's running around Crau and even then we noticed 2FG on stick just running Bridge areas was totally boring.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Must of been Albs and Mids only 8 Grp Hibbies I saw last night were the 1's running around Crau and even then we noticed 2FG on stick just running Bridge areas was totally boring.

Yeah true.. wasnt many hibs in alb land.. only met hib grps when we were going through agramon

leviathane

Part of the furniture
did the free 10day trial other nite, action seems bit boring.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
rvr didnt pick up till about 10pm when the US players started loging on rest of the day it's bad

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Can anyone of you guys help me transfer plats from alb to hib? :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
TBH Think EA/Mythic have ran out of ideas for Dark.They soon going to implement the new RA's patch which seems more of a boost yet again to the Inf/SB/NS classes.

They really should look at Frontiers tbh make Keeps lot stronger get rid of the towers and get Rid of All Porting features to these keeps so enemy have to run to defence of them,As they did back in Old Frontiers.

If people want Port nearer the action set up a Port to Agramon Island nearer Laby entrances for the realms.Get rid of Boating and if people need to get into other realms they have to go through Agramon and through 1 of the other gate entrances to gain access to that realm it worked in OF can be reworked in NF.

If they want make 8 v 8 scene and Solo area then it wouldn't take a lot to open an Area to port to.For Soloers surely they could make a port that would make only 2 in a grp port to that area as I know how much Mythic like to have money from BB's.

TBH EA/Mythic need to be looking at this game if they want it to survive.I'm sure more come back if they looked at the broader picture of it instead of tweaking around with characters all time just making it worse.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
that's what CM sayed when they died 2 times on the roof of crim keep to guards

That was funny :lol: Pffft wish the banners I had from Dyvet had transfered over had a nice CM Banner and Remoteaccesses banner :( would of looked better than that tattered 1 you got from Lame Train :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
That was funny :lol: Pffft wish the banners I had from Dyvet had transfered over had a nice CM Banner and Remoteaccesses banner :( would of looked better than that tattered 1 you got from Lame Train :fluffle:

They did didnt they? My chanter still had a First Cohort and Bokkerijders on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom