Neolithic recruiting members

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck with the guild, hope we can get a grp together soon and fight u guys :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks, we need it. Our druids got inactive and our bard haven't been much active during the week. So we are stuck with dps without support :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Thanks, we need it. Our druids got inactive and our bard haven't been much active during the week. So we are stuck with dps without support :p

lvl my bards artis and its fixed!

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i was tempted to renew but no one seems to run a grp for more then 30mins abit sicken sitting waiting and spaming for grps all day and kinda inpossble to solo on US

2 days till opin beta for rift

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i was tempted to renew but no one seems to run a grp for more then 30mins abit sicken sitting waiting and spaming for grps all day and kinda inpossble to solo on US

2 days till opin beta for rift

Rift sucks!

And u can solo :D i do all day solo :D and get more rps then our GG :D

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol says alot for ur guild grp :p not a good thing to put in a guild recruiting thread

and have u tryed rift ?

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Way to go smartass. Afaik we haven't run a full GG yet.

not my fault u cant bard for shit :D :D but was inteded to be a abit sarcasme :D i guess u and douglas lack in that department :D

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
not my fault u cant bard for shit :D :D but was inteded to be a abit sarcasme :D i guess u and douglas lack in that department :D

Well i do not think this was saracasm tbh...
Running with a druid into a fgm in Hadrians is not the way to go :eek:

Guess thats why you choose to solo now insted of going for the teamplay.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Well i do not think this was saracasm tbh...
Running with a druid into a fgm in Hadrians is not the way to go :eek:

Guess thats why you choose to solo now insted of going for the teamplay.

it was sarcasme :) i run solo when there is no GG

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope it was sarcasme as i payed for my account but someone joined LA vent and told me u had sayed u'ed ralther go solo then join ur guild grp :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i hope it was sarcasme as i payed for my account but someone joined LA vent and told me u had sayed u'ed ralther go solo then join ur guild grp :(

haha :D who was the sorry ass that logged on vent to say that? its cool that we get so many post on our guild recruitment shit :D and Fyi it isent any LA vent :D its just ur vent :D

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It was me, because i asked sintox if you were gonna play solo only now? and his reply was yes.

Your a gm you should take part in the groups and not run around solo when everyones online in your guild tbh...
That is why i dont believe you.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Does that mean you can't druid for shit? :D

that means i cant druid for shit! did u see my offensiv attack vs that mid grp!? lool i was even deeper in then u! :D and ur a fucking firby ! should have large equipment :D

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
It was me, because i asked sintox if you were gonna play solo only now? and his reply was yes.

Your a gm you should take part in the groups and not run around solo when everyones online in your guild tbh...
That is why i dont believe you.

Yeah i love run with random shit.......I run we are most guildies :) and sintox is MA. And how we run things inside guild have u nothing to do with :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
that means i cant druid for shit! did u see my offensiv attack vs that mid grp!? lool i was even deeper in then u! :D and ur a fucking firby ! should have large equipment :D

I blame the bard rr5 ability :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Yeah i love run with random shit.......I run we are most guildies :) and sintox is MA. And how we run things inside guild have u nothing to do with :)

I know, But we should still play as an Alliance and make those groups, thats the whole point...
And your soloing doesn't make it any better.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I know, But we should still play as an Alliance and make those groups, thats the whole point...
And your soloing doesn't make it any better.

sorry to say, but GG > all :D allways been and allways will. The alliance grp is the alliance grp :) And Sintox runs the /as :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
This thread has become 90% off-topic.

On-topic: We still need more members :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom