Neolithic recruiting members

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Hi lads , we are a new guild , we need some more players and new friends. We have played the game for ages, and we gonna play tank heavy, we looking for Bards,druids, tanks, warden and eld

We play hib, players must have ventrilo and must talk :D

Go to Home - Neolithic - Guild hosting if u are intressted :)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
We still need a couple more members. A warden, champ and bard would be nice. Other classes is welcome too.

Everz

FH is my second home
Could pug this champ i'm messing about on if you want anytime hah.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
sure, but if we got spot :p we want guildies not pug ppl :D

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm, how is daoc these days? I been bugged to try it out using the 10 day US trial or something that we are supposed to have stocked..

RvR still zerged or the kids and mentally challenged ppl left for other games ( fingers crossed :eek: ) ?

Incedentially I have a rr5lx something champ ml10 cl10 wich I used some year ago when I ran with septi + valgair and valgyr grps.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
More people to RP PL Heste while he afks in middle of a fight....

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I stole Hestes Deathblow today :( It is a hard way to Battle Enforcer!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
yeah zerg boi :( and stealer now too! i got mad on vent!

If you mean that were getting zerged with our small man alb grp, then you are correct!
And we ran in grp together, so why would i care for your DB's :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
ur guild dosent seem that active looking at herald. did think about coming back for a month till rift is released

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
ur guild dosent seem that active looking at herald. did think about coming back for a month till rift is released

Rift is just gonna be another World of Warcraft...

Just like Warhammer was

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i been beta testing rift and it's way better then WoW :) warhammer was a big fail apart from 1st zones wer fun

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
i been beta testing rift and it's way better then WoW :) warhammer was a big fail apart from 1st zones wer fun

lol were way active :D cant look at heralds :D it dosent update :D unless u see on all characters ofc :D

beside we are way more active then ur nicked LA guild :E

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
herald was working fine last i played 1million a week with out a guild i only got back in LA when i quit the game.

DAOC is only fun if u want to zarg surf (i dont want to do that) or have an active guild that is going to rvr for about 8hrs a day over 1mill aweek witch is easy i did it with out a guild (i'ed come back for sure)

hole 3 of u online atm dont even have a grp going :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
herald was working fine last i played 1million a week with out a guild i only got back in LA when i quit the game.

DAOC is only fun if u want to zarg surf (i dont want to do that) or have an active guild that is going to rvr for about 8hrs a day over 1mill aweek witch is easy i did it with out a guild (i'ed come back for sure)

hole 3 of u online atm dont even have a grp going :(

hehe :D now we are more online :D but we dont run grp everyday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom