need help

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Arquest said:
1st thing of the story. If shivhae Broke COC knowingly then the consequences are fair. Now it is up to the Judge (goa) to decide upon them. It could have been 1 day ban or perma ban (then we wouldnt even discuss about the Rps). We all know the options they have, and have pressed the agree button so we all comply to the rules.
Thats fine, but they came here saying they hadnt cheated, trying to cover it up, if he/she hadn't said anything and quit nobody would have noticed.

Arquest said:
So we all have to agree in One thing. We have all willingly or not break the COC some time during our play time. So pls do not try to prove your great holyness in this thread.
Speak for yourself, i know i have never cheated

Arquest said:
3rd and final argument. Shivhae is Just asking for your help. Try to stick to that and either Help or dont. I personally think the punisment is very severe but i am not willing to help on that simply cause we all know the rules of the game and have agreed to play.
help with what? they were actually trying to make out they had done no wrong, implying that it was someone else using their account when they had clearly cheated to get a hand full of RPs.

again, cheating moron 0 - GOA (and the fair playing community) 1

cmr

Banned
Starwind said:
With the looks of the screenshot, there aint many RR11L1 BD's on the server, i take it you are Brite.

And for the record Brite, you have been cought a few times with you pants down fighting in the middle of noware with people from Hib, and when your deathspam came on the screen again and again you told people you were testing somthing.

Its a good job the lads could not be bothered to GoA you at the time.

But on a side note, Shiv you aint got a leg to stand on, RP farming is Cheating, i would have stripped all RP's from all toons, just to make sure.

I tend to lose faith in cheats, so do others.

ROFL, i take it your a friend of shivae and felt compelled to make up this about me?

I will say the same as i said to shivae when she came crying to me on how she was going to quit the game because of me..... I saw someone cheating and reported it, i PMed them while cheating to explain themselves and they logged instantly, anyone would do the same it just happened to be me there having not logged on in a while. It wasnt me that got shivae banned, it was her for cheating.

As for the subject on whether it was the zerk or valk, check the date on the screenshot and the date on this thread, it seems to me GOA did a lot of investigation into whats gone on with shivaes account

And for the subject whether it was her on the account, please tell me why someone would farm rps for another persons charecter without them knowing? Seems to me like a last desperate attempt of a guilty person.

And to finish incase anyone missed it (i know shivae did) heres what requiel said earlier in the thread

Requiel said:
For obvious reasons I can't and won't comment on the specifics of this case.
To answer some questions and clear up some misconceptions I'll make the following points.
  • There is no appeal beyond the GMs. My team are answerable to me and I have the final say on what is fair or not.

We never take action against a character that was not involved in an incident of wrongdoing. Only accounts and characters that were directly involved are punished.

We also only take action when faced with direct evidence. Nothing happens based on guesswork or assumptions. We are not obliged to share this evidence with you as we reserve the right not to make public the ways in which we catch cheats.

I've looked through the various RightNow histories for this incident and I can't see anything from our side that could be construed as us admitting one of the affected characters wasn't involved.

You may now continue with the popcorn.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
help with what? they were actually trying to make out they had done no wrong, implying that it was someone else using their account when they had clearly cheated to get a hand full of RPs.

again, cheating moron 0 - GOA (and the fair playing community) 1

I think it was pretty clear from their initial post.
They are asking for someone to provide a contact of Requiel's boss.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
ROFL, i take it your a friend of shivae and felt compelled to make up this about me?

I will say the same as i said to shivae when she came crying to me on how she was going to quit the game because of me..... I saw someone cheating and reported it, i PMed them while cheating to explain themselves and they logged instantly, anyone would do the same it just happened to be me there having not logged on in a while. It wasnt me that got shivae banned, it was her for cheating.

As for the subject on whether it was the zerk or valk, check the date on the screenshot and the date on this thread, it seems to me GOA did a lot of investigation into whats gone on with shivaes account

And for the subject whether it was her on the account, please tell me why someone would farm rps for another persons charecter without them knowing? Seems to me like a last desperate attempt of a guilty person.

And to finish incase anyone missed it (i know shivae did) heres what requiel said earlier in the thread

No i aint a friend of shiv, all cheaters get what they deserve, and were did i say i was making this up? We know what we saw.

Just stating its the Kettle calling the Tea Pot.

And Brite you can say what you like, as you are just another Fog Horn ( Loud Irratating Noise ) this game can do without.

Himse

FH is my second home
Starwind said:
No i aint a friend of shiv, all cheaters get what they deserve, and were did i say i was making this up? We know what we saw.

And Brite you can say what you like, as you are just another Fog Horn ( Loud Irratating Noise ) this game can do without.

don't hate, appreciate mate!

explain Kettle and Tea pot for me =[ your northern terms are strange =[

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
explain Kettle and Tea pot for me

Shorthand for "the kettle calling the tea pot black" alluding to the days when they were warmed over a fire which made them both black. Used when one person criticises someone else for doing something they themselves do/have done.

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
I think its great to see that the actualy are better punishment then 3 days ban that no one care much about.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
i live in Denmark and have worked in a store 4 3 years and everytime some1 stole something (if they forgot an apple its not a big deal, but then again the person useing shiva's acc knew it was wrong so it is a big deal) the cops would be called and they would get banned from the store. Infact i do not know any country this wouldnt be the senario (arab country's a diff story but ye...)

dude, what town do u live in, Dumby ? Where i come from (in Denmark) its up to the store to press charges. Even stupid/retarded/handicapped people can get booked for shoplifting m8, its up to the shop/police. And even if the shop wont press charges, le police can still press charges.

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
ffs get overe it u thick gits ( i meen mids) ffs thay broke CoC let it go at that at least he dident get an acount fully banned form the game ( wich he shuold have dun) get the friggs overe it ffs i cant beleav ppl even traded this thred

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Kvadi said:
Shorthand for "the kettle calling the tea pot black" alluding to the days when they were warmed over a fire which made them both black. Used when one person criticises someone else for doing something they themselves do/have done.

Isnt it "Pot calling the Kettle Black"? Not that im being picky osv.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
cmr said:

I am also Shivae's friend and guildy, although I aint been online and in game for a long time. I can't say that I know what is going on as I leave various pm's here for them which don't get answered more often than not. If I had some knowledge of what was going on and assuming they let me, I would tell you the full details. AFAIK shivhae /quit game weeks/months ago and that's all I know atm.

I can say that in all honesty, I find it unlikely that shiv would have been cheating. But without fully knowing what was going on and yes I have read the whole of this post in detail and seen the ss's, then I can't make any opinion about it. I can pretty much vouch for shiv n say from what I know, Golden Age guild members don't cheat at anything in daoc from what I witnessed while i was playing, and i believe that to be the case today.

Nate

FH is my second home
reaveruse said:
ffs get overe it u thick gits ( i meen mids) ffs thay broke CoC let it go at that at least he dident get an acount fully banned form the game ( wich he shuold have dun) get the friggs overe it ffs i cant beleav ppl even traded this thred
Did you sneeze all over the keyboard there? I thought this was supposed to be an English Forum. You killed the English language. Calling people "thick gits" when you type like that. :) Your funny.

cmr

Banned
Starwind said:

if your going to make somthing up atleast make it belivable and not some vague crap that a 4 year old makes up to distract from the real issue

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Imgormiel said:
Golden Age guild members don't cheat at anything in daoc from what I witnessed while i was playing, and i believe that to be the case today.
Sorry to say this, but one of them got caught, came to whine about it, got pwned with evidence and got punished in a fitting manner.

Then again, I expect the Yorkshire ripper had family and friends who thought he was a nice guy IRL too till the evidence pwned him too.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
Sorry to say this, but one of them got caught, came to whine about it, got pwned with evidence and got punished in a fitting manner.

Then again, I expect the Yorkshire ripper had family and friends who thought he was a nice guy IRL too till the evidence pwned him too.

Till i am told otherwise by my guild, i'll remain on the fence on this issue, which is lame, but wise too, as I don't rly know what is going on :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom