need help

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
last week 1 of my toons got involved in something thats against the CoC.
My account got a 7 day bann for it and the toon involved also has been punished wich is nothing more then fair.

However GOA also punished a toon what was NOT involved in anyway they stripped down my rr 11 toon (with 160 playdays) and made her rr 1 again and they avoiding any kind of questions around it why they did it and dont give me straight answers.

the problem is that GOA rightnow dont wanna answer/respond to further emails we send about this case and they also say case is closed and we will not restore the toon under any circumstance. They however sort of admitted that the toon wasnt involved but still it will not be restored as they said "we can do as we like"

Now we wanna try and get this case higher up and are looking for a emailadres or a way to contact the GOA management to put in a complaint about how the GOA rightnow services handles things and the way they treaten me.
Because punishing someone is ok and my account and the toon involved has been punished for this but stripping a toon of to rr1 again wich has absolute nothing to do with this is a bit to harsh

If anyone knows a way to get in contact with GOA management please let me know

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If you break the CoC it affects your account - not just the one character on that account.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Umm sounds strange, not like I feel sorry for you...

Don't know of any other way to contact GOA I'm afraid.

Ilovetonuke

Fledgling Freddie
as GM of Golden Age i know the entire story behind it and i for 1 say GOA is wrong.

I also emailed GOA/ Rightnow and they refuse to speak and reply.

As for the very bad service, responce and action they made i am going to quit the game.

They removed a very good player from my guild and a very good person to play together with.

and because of this i dont wanna play they game anymore because GOA can do thinks with your account even if the char in not involved in things.

I played the game from the start and put alot of time in it and this is just to bad of a service to get where i pay for.

and if some1 have an mail adress or know how to get in contact with the ppl to complain about GOA / Rightnow plz give it and i will give them a very good complain about this situation.

greetings and good bye.
Ilovetonuke / Maxy

Ilovetonuke

Fledgling Freddie
i am not going to tell the storry aslong as this problem remains unsolved.

so we just leave it at there was something against the rules there was a punishment and they also removed stuff from a toon that has nothing to do with it.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If you got caught doing it on one toon, whos to say you didnt also do it on the other, just didnt get caught red handed like you did this time.

Hate to say it but if you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
well normally if u do a crime u get ponished for it not ur intire family .... cuz u cant really say just becourse one is a criminel everybody else is aswell ...

Ofc. u can then claim its only 1 owner playing more than 1 character .. but then again i dont know a single person in this game that doesnt have access no a friends account ...

Tbh in my book u are to be convicted of the things u did, so if 1 character got cought it get ponished ...
ur innocent until proven guilty .. not the other way around ...

/Mirk

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...think you are missing the point here...

Ilovetonuke said:
i am not going to tell the storry aslong as this problem remains unsolved.

so we just leave it at there was something against the rules there was a punishment and they also removed stuff from a toon that has nothing to do with it.

I think you are missing the point in this. If you break the rules, you will be punished. YOU are NOT limited to the toon you are playing at the moment and neither will the punishment be. The punishment, will reflect on several or all parts of what can be proven to be yours. Meaning your entire account.

Instead of feeling like they did something wrong, you really should be happy that your entire account wasnt removed and you permanently banned.

That would have been a more appropriate punishment for some rule breaks I can think off. For example, if you were caught using a radar program, the punishment you got is the absolute minimum you should get. All your toons should have been removed and set to rr1 in my opinion.

But if you were simply using a feature in game, setting a keep to lvl 1, or spamming emotes, its a very wierd and harsh punishment.

In the end, mate if you were knowingly breaking the rules, you should have known that the punishment had nothing to do with the toon you were playing. It is directed at you, and you are not only 1 toon, you are up to 10 toons on your activated account and that account are subject to punishment.

Ogrelin Blodig said:
probably crafting-related... (just a wild guess)
Not nice to be guessing to wildly, but that would be a strange punishment for that offence. Would make more sense to set all his chars crafting lvls to 1 then. Sounds more likely that its RvR related since the punishment was RvR related.

Sigwyen said:
well normally if u do a crime u get ponished for it not ur intire family .... cuz u cant really say just becourse one is a criminel everybody else is aswell ...

Ofc. u can then claim its only 1 owner playing more than 1 character .. but then again i dont know a single person in this game that doesnt have access no a friends account ...

Tbh in my book u are to be convicted of the things u did, so if 1 character got cought it get ponished ...
ur innocent until proven guilty .. not the other way around ...
/Mirk
I really dont get your argument here mate. It is proven that it is his account. Therefor the entire account is him. And YOU do get punished for a crime YOU make. Where did the family reference come from? That would be the same as punishing all the guilds accounts or something, not all characters on 1 account. He is his ACCOUNT not the toon he is presently playing.

Ofc you cant assume he has made the same abuse on other characters on the same account, but thats irrelevant, he is is the account and its the account that is getting punished.

/Charmangle

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure GOA didn't lash out without research. If more than one character on more than one account has been reset, they must have had something to do with what you did.

Perhaps not recently, but in the past. There is no indication that logs aren't saved indefinitely. A look into them for a recent infraction might have resulted in a much longer list of infractions, some not related to the one that you were being investigated for, but that is entirely up to GOA.

It sucks, losing a RR11, but it could have been worse - all accounts affected could have been banned permanently. :/

Addendum: A crafting infraction would have resulted in getting reset to 1 in crafting skill. This looks more like something that was done in RVR, as it seems unlikely to lose RPs over something done in PVE.

Keitan

Banned
shivhae?

if they made his rr11-1 then it was rp farming or a rp exploit of some kind

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Guess this means GA wont run fg either anymore. The server fgvsfg action is officially dead then since the last of the big ones is off.:m00:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Craparoni said:
Guess this means GA wont run fg either anymore. The server fgvsfg action is officially dead then since the last of the big ones is off.:m00:

Team Conclave still runs. With 2 RR11s, 3 RR10, 2 RR9s and a RR1 valk. (Lol. :)). We run on Sunday, Monday and Thursday evenings, from 20:00CET till 00:00 - and that's just us. (Although with the christmass week ahead, schedules will be a bit messy.)

There's more mid groups out still - there is FG vs. FG action still. Albion needs to learn to make groups, and someone needs to send a postcard to whereever the Hibs wend to tell them to come back. :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
someone needs to send a postcard to whereever the Hibs wend to tell them to come back. :)

They playing with snow in Ava/Mid.

Ilovetonuke

Fledgling Freddie
The fact is that GOA says that the RR11 was NOT involved and still they remove all the rp's.

thats why i am pissed :p

why do something to a char when GOA say that that char has nothing to do with it

Ilovetonuke

Fledgling Freddie
a normal punishment and a warning that i maybe could understand but remove rp's from a toon that was not involved goes to far

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I think I remember a lill while back...

Hmm...I think I remember a lill while back someone accusing Shiv for chain killing some toon who just kept comming back to die. If thats the crime, then im sorry to say, it is against the rules, and Shiv must have known it, so the punishment is fair!:/

Im sorry for you Shiv, its never fun, but atleast you knew you could get cought and punished, so it didnt come as a complete surprise I guess!:/

Sad to see you go like that, you are a nice person and fun to play with.

Ilovetonuke said:
The fact is that GOA says that the RR11 was NOT involved and still they remove all the rp's.
thats why i am pissed :p
why do something to a char when GOA say that that char has nothing to do with it
Because the toon is that does the crime is irrelevant. The person/account is. The person is to be punished, not the specific toon.

If a whole other account gets punished, then thats another thing. But as long as the toon that gets the shaft is on the same account with the offending toon.

One can argue about the severity of the punishment, thats true, but in the end you should have known that the entire account could be punished.

Im sorry Shiv, but I dont think you have a leg to stand on here!:/
/Charmangle

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
didnt someone post a /rp stats screenie of some alt of shivae on mid and some ga alt on hib rp farming ;p think i´ve seen somthing like that and i think removing a chars rps would be for that reason tbh

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
fujjeh said:
didnt someone post a /rp stats screenie of some alt of shivae on mid and some ga alt on hib rp farming ;p think i´ve seen somthing like that and i think removing a chars rps would be for that reason tbh

Fujjeh din gimp!:)

Get on vent/msn so we can get you up abit with your toons on Avalon instead of trolling in forums!:)

/Charmangle

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
never ever heard of this punishment before! anyone know if this have happened before? i do understand that you get banned for being evil. but get a rr11 char striped down to rr1? with 160 days played? what did you do? did you kill someone irl?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I remember seeing that screenie, looked awfully like dual logged accounts with one farming the other for rps. In which case you got owned by the SoTG!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bonehead said:
never ever heard of this punishment before! anyone know if this have happened before? i do understand that you get banned for being evil. but get a rr11 char striped down to rr1? with 160 days played? what did you do? did you kill someone irl?
actually some warlock went from rr6 to rr1 for rp farming some time ago, i think it was rr6 or rr4, either way he made a whine thread about unfair punishment :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Tesla Monkor said:
Team Conclave still runs. With 2 RR11s, 3 RR10, 2 RR9s and a RR1 valk. (Lol. :)). We run on Sunday, Monday and Thursday evenings, from 20:00CET till 00:00 - and that's just us. (Although with the christmass week ahead, schedules will be a bit messy.)

There's more mid groups out still - there is FG vs. FG action still. Albion needs to learn to make groups, and someone needs to send a postcard to whereever the Hibs wend to tell them to come back. :)
The rr1 valk isn't shiv in our group btw ;p just incase there is any confusion there! Think they've both got a bit higher then that now anyway :)

I think you should feel lucky you have still got an account, maybe you haven't done it before on any other char..but who's to know if you haven't(I guess GOA know). You tried to cheat the game, you got punished. Did you not consider the consequences of your actions when you were cheating to get higher RR's? I suppose the other person involved in the RP farming wasn't punished? got off lightly imo. If you value the char so much you should have thought about what could happen before you broke the CoC, or at least use it on another account which your valk isn't on.

They either removed the RP's from your valk due to you breaking the CoC on that, or so you would realise not to do it again..I guess it has more of an impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom