Need help about how to do Spear of kings plz

Santak

Loyal Freddie
Hey, Ive made 2 SoK raids now and they both failed since we had loads of harpies when he was at 30%, we did better the second try since we knew we needed a pbae'er but we could only get one :X.

So if any1 has any info about how to kill this dude without getting all these harpies that would be awesome if he could post it here. :)

We tried breaking the doors down but they wouldnt go down. :wij:
We even tried rams :flame:

Thx.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm has it changed?

When I did it we bashed in the doors before entering ( maybe 1 tank entered, not sure ) then whenever someone got aggro he ran out, harpy died.

Santak

Loyal Freddie
well it says on VoS that it cant be done anymore since you wont get credit if you leave the temple, and that was posted in january-mars 2004 :p

I remember beeing able to take the doors down with 1 battlemaster whilst some1 else kept aggro on the main dude :x the lowest we got the door down to with a ram was 55%, it went to 56% in 1 hit.. but then it stopped at 55% even after afew ram hits it didnt move.

njalme

Fledgling Freddie
I can help, got a warrior, bb and sm. And a hunter with FB if needed?
Need encounter and arti on warrior too.

Santak

Loyal Freddie
Rofl back to you Pixxxxxxx :)

I will probably be making a SoK grp/bg this weekend. I'll post a thread for date and time and see if some1 is interested :)

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
have 1 person run in and activate, then he runs out, doors close....
all are outside and start killing the door.

after killing the door. start killing mob.

when aharpies agro dont try and kill them,

persons with agro run outside, and harpy dies.

when mob is on 2% orso dont run out anymore unless hestarts healing, then run out and let harpies die .

this tactic was used by us last week and works

p.s. u only get encounter when SOK drops, when it doesnt drop : no encounter.

our raid almost failed because 2 ppl got locked in, luckily sm pet got agro and we could kill door in time.

GL

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Try to pm me (Ziska) in game when you want it done. I will be outside with bb taking down doors (fools bow lvl10), while the rest of you are inside killing mob. I dont need encounter, but want to roll :)

From what I've experienced, only ppl inside when door close get encounter, anyone leaving before mob dies wont get it either.

Santak

Loyal Freddie
thx for the help guys :) think I know how to get it done now :p just need to give it another try :cheers:

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Try to pm me (Ziska) in game when you want it done. I will be outside with bb taking down doors (fools bow lvl10), while the rest of you are inside killing mob. I dont need encounter, but want to roll

From what I've experienced, only ppl inside when door close get encounter, anyone leaving before mob dies wont get it either.

nop not true, if ur inside when mob dies and WHEN sok drops u get credit.

p.s. after u run out and harpies die u can run in again offc, thats the reason u kill da door :D

when u outside when mob dies u dont get enc, thats why u stop running out when mob is at 2% :) unless he starts healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom