Necro's stop being selfish!

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by granny
I play on Alb/Prydwen and I've seen the same thing repeatedly with Necromances over the last week or so. 3 times yesterday I was camping a good spawn spot and a Necromancer would walk right infront of me and proceed to chain-kill every single mob there, completely ignoring me.

lol wtf

did you even read the post?

its about necromancers camping a spot

and a fuckwit group comes over

ignoring the necros

and somehow its the necros fault

yes

oh and btw you have no right to whine about that since many people have pointed out you cant claim an exp spot or own mobs before you pull them.. so (lol) :D

you do realize the thing is excact opposite of what you said? its ok that necros who are camping spot can be ignored and you can steal their spawn, but when necros steal your spawn its a great crime? T_T

A

acei

Originally posted by Eleasias
lol wtf

did you even read the post?

its about necromancers camping a spot

and a fuckwit group comes over

ignoring the necros

and somehow its the necros fault
If i wanted to ignore the necro's i would have AoE'd the entire area, but i didn't.

Also the post is about stealing exp by attacking our pulls and about forcibly camping (both stated in the CoC as wrong).

Also camping is wrong totally i shouldn't have to ask "Is it alright to hunt here?" what if they said no? I go off to another spot and then someone else says no? Then again, and again. No one person or group can monopolise a area of DAoC. If someone asks me if it's alright to hunt in a place where i'm hunting i have absolutely no right in hell to say "no" it's a kind gesture of them to ask but absolutely not neccessary to do on a online RPG and i refuse to do it.

K

Khalen

All we see on BW are bad posts... I hardly see any people posting posts about people who do actually good and aren't selfish...

A

acei

Originally posted by belth
*cough*Mana chanter*cough*
Minstrel does speed and power recovery.... no need for a necro unless you need the power instantly in emergencies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom