Necro Power

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
Necropets inherit necro's resists and stats aswell now AFAIK. So add 101 con, 101 str, 101 qui, 400 hps and 26% in all resists. Along with 10 castspeed, piercing, loads of +power etc etc etc. Hardly that bad a class IMO, dunno why a meleegroup wouldn't run with one TBH.

Not sure how you'd get all that on 1 suit =/
Str & Qui do not transfer.
Cast Speed is caster only, not pet.
Pierce doesnt work as all spells are cast through pet.
Spell Range doesnt work as all spells are cast through pet.
Spell Damage doesnt work as all spells are cast through pet.

+26% resists sounds nice except pet is level 44, equal to a level 44 alt with 26% resists out in RvR.

My spells hurt only because i'm Death Sight 48 (+16) with RA's chosen to help increase damage, not much else we can buy as Purge, AoM, etc are denied us.

If you think they're so hard, play one in RvR, its not as easy as you all think, ask any Alb who's taken 1 into the frontiers!
Again, why do you think they're so rare in RvR?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Drusus said:

+26% resists sounds nice except pet is level 44, equal to a level 44 alt with 26% resists out in RvR.

My spells hurt only because i'm Death Sight 48 (+16) with RA's chosen to help increase damage, not much else we can buy as Purge, AoM, etc are denied us.

If you think they're so hard, play one in RvR, its not as easy as you all think, ask any Alb who's taken 1 into the frontiers!

True. This 90 % melee absorb is pure bullshit. And 40 % magic absorb. THose who claim that havent got a necro to 50. They arent úber in rvr, (especially with all lame high rr zergs that cant play w/o their opted rvr group of doom, or else they wont get any rps) Often mezzed, and 15 secs to remove mez is a long time, can get slammed/ stunned nuke nuke nuke dead. So stop whining.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Drusus said:

Use 2 suits since pet isn't updated once summoned?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
fettoken said:
True. This 90 % melee absorb is pure bullshit. And 40 % magic absorb. THose who claim that havent got a necro to 50. They arent úber in rvr, (especially with all lame high rr zergs that cant play w/o their opted rvr group of doom, or else they wont get any rps) Often mezzed, and 15 secs to remove mez is a long time, can get slammed/ stunned nuke nuke nuke dead. So stop whining.
I perf lvl50's for ~400-1100 damage + crits. Necropets I perf for 150 dmg tops. Styled hits (LW) hits for ~50 damage. Pretty decent absorb IMO.

And whining about not being able to kill high RR zergs? Have a beer meight... :drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Caeli said:
I perf lvl50's for ~400-1100 damage + crits. Necropets I perf for 150 dmg tops. Styled hits (LW) hits for ~50 damage. Pretty decent absorb IMO.

And whining about not being able to kill high RR zergs? Have a beer meight... :drink:

hmm, style LW hits my tic for only about 60dmg pre-proc so that dont mean much :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
or according to Brite, how OP they are, strange that with how OP you think they are, i'm still the only 1 you see in RvR regularly nowadays. :twak:

Brite's clueless about anything except how to be a complete and utter tard. He excels in that spec.

O and btw Brite YOU PLAY A BD! XD (and you whine about other classes - omg qq - kthxsbye)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
grats, and EHEHE @ the puppet/brite "whine" (puppet didn't purely whine for once)... Necroes might seem OP coz of the absorb, but for one, on stealthers jump them because their absorb unless they know what to do (when i played one, stun immunity wasn't fixed, dunno if it is now, if not, they can be permastunned by diamondback when you evade their attack)... perma mez it, cast a spell... mez... cast a spell, mezz etc. and hard for them to go out of alb frontier coz of buffs (which you need to solo as necro, else you go down like a thai ladyboy) and alot of other stuff not taken into consideration.

CC-immunity been fixed on necro's since like 1.68 or smth :p

Like Caeli says PA for 150 is typical on a necro buffed; and a TOA'ed necro with some RR's behind him has over 2K hp.. Normal styled dmg is like 30-50 range and they insta-drain approx 150-200 life back on my 31% spirit-resists. Add 3x Quickcast and u simply cannot take one down unless u resist a few drains and have Viper3 cycling in + DoT-mine (as assassin).

As archer it aint much different; except u critshot for 100-150. I noticed magic-damage on necro is indeed lower then you would expect on a lvl 44; I was lifetapping it on my valey for 170; where its not uncommon to lifetap a lvl 50 for 250-300....

Most likely a necromancer is a nice stealther-hunter and can take a few melee'ers before going down.. Bugs and the buff-issue with taking a boat make it rather shitty tho + denied RA's obviously and not working TOA-bonusses as explained by a seasoned necromancer.

This all aint a whine by the way; I fully understand its very frustrating to play a necro in RvR. But peeps saying 'doh stop crying I only get 40% absorb and 2 shotted by nukers' simply are lying too.. Truth.. as in most times, somewhere around the middle.

Brite

Banned
Bugz said:
Brite's clueless about anything except how to be a complete and utter tard. He excels in that spec.

O and btw Brite YOU PLAY A BD! XD (and you whine about other classes - omg qq - kthxsbye)

lol did i say OP, no not really, but they are viable

but lets go albion style, if its not 50 bow its gimped m8s!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I was lifetapping it on my valey for 170; where its not uncommon to lifetap a lvl 50 for 250-300....

Hmmm, i don't know if damage on a necromancer was fixed in relations to magic damage but fully buffed in OF with my necro, i would always get 3 shot by a chanter and that isn't even the frickin point. I can't purge the stun and i can't tr y to stick an obstacle in the way cause of buggy pathing.

As for necromancers, use LW's :) I've been ripped a new one by high spirit resists and LW's.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
As for necromancers, use LW's :) I've been ripped a new one by high spirit resists and LW's.

Its not the resist which is the problem, its the ABSORB on the necro-pet. LW or not, the absorb is still skyhigh, so the melee-damage is wank, spirit damage or not. After resist-debuff it becomes slightly better, but still the absorb is focking high so its not enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom