Necro Power

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
GratZ Jaxxal on becoming the highest RP Necro on Prydwen! Strong RR6.2 :flame:

<Awaiting the flames/whines to come> :p

Brite

Banned
melee immunity and getting off 5 spells in a quickcast is patience?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha...

Wub ya Brite. BL BD with instant lifetap and TWF.

Mhmm. If I'd ever RvR with a Necro then for Toughness and Aug Con RAs to use them in PvE :).

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
if its the necro that I saw yesterday he just stood on the bridge leeching from everyone.

But grats I guess. Must be a really boring class to play

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
if its the necro that I saw yesterday he just stood on the bridge leeching from everyone.

But grats I guess. Must be a really boring class to play

And this makes a difference to any other class/player in the game how?

And gratz to Jaxxal

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Would be an ancheivment if it wasnt for you bugabusing with your pet on bridges, while standing and lifetaping ppl in shadeform that couldnt attack your pet.

calzz

Fledgling Freddie
5 spells in fp are you mad? BDs are one of the only classes necro can consistently beat so give them a break :eek:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
calzz said:
BDs are one of the only classes necro can consistently beat so give them a break :eek:

Eh? Necro's can take out any melee char consistently. Only thing that might cause problem is cheeky tricks like FZ and so on. :)

Anyways, congratulations on RR6. Seems like the necro is a tough class to play in RvR due to the pet control problems. :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Grats mate!!!!

Imo it does take patience and he has worked hard at it.

Very few people play necros in rvr . .so imo less whine and more /clap! :cheers:

/bow

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps they fix pathing and stuff for necros soon. and you could be a AF debuffer in Tankalot again :]

grats

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well done matey i know i wouldnt be able to get off as many zombies without you power transfer

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
I group with jaxxal everytime he is on tbh i leech from him

Necro is a tough nut to crack no one wanted to group with him but lets see what happens now .....

who needs leet grps

Espen

Banned
you target abomination. you prepare to crit-shoot.

you shoot the abomination with your bow for 50 dmg..

yeah they arent overpowered :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
thaaadi said:
Would be an ancheivment if it wasnt for you bugabusing with your pet on bridges, while standing and lifetaping ppl in shadeform that couldnt attack your pet.

If you paid attention to my reply to you before then what he does is NOT bug abuse. I already have spoken to GoA about it and got their standing. If the pet is in a position that it can be attacked then it perfectly legal. In order to do what you say the pet is placed at the bottom of the ladder, therefor if you move to the top of the ladder you can see it and attack it.

Is that really so hard? With the amount of casters you have standing up there most the time when your camping it should be easy enough.

Oh, and dont say that the pet is in a bridge wall or something when he does this because i know it not because i always was running past it on my way up :p And if it was in a wall, he would have no LoS on pet. No LoS on pet means no spell, as he needs to be able to see both the target AND the pet

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Haha, sorry but Brite gets the 'plonker' award for making me laugh my ass off XD

Brite

Banned
Bugz said:
Haha, sorry but Brite gets the 'plonker' award for making me laugh my ass off XD

so a necro hits me 5 times while perma interupted with nuke, but still it has to be impossible beacuse you say so, ive also spoke to necros that say they can

i dont know why more necros dont rvr because it is viable, cure mezz uninteruptable on 15 second cast, melee immunity 100% of the time and can be 70% magic immune, good in melee or nuking, plus everyones gimped spirit resists

vorkanz was the only decent necro that rvred, that guy soloed and did it well, only other necros ive seen are just zergers

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
so a necro hits me 5 times while perma interupted with nuke, but still it has to be impossible beacuse you say so, ive also spoke to necros that say they can

i dont know why more necros dont rvr because it is viable, cure mezz uninteruptable on 15 second cast, melee immunity 100% of the time and can be 70% magic immune, good in melee or nuking, plus everyones gimped spirit resists

vorkanz was the only decent necro that rvred, that guy soloed and did it well, only other necros ive seen are just zergers

Q/C 5 times is not possible.

Level 44 pet - more magic damage.

Suffers 15 seconds of mezz in any situation unless hit by enemy.

Believe me i've soloed with a necro for 160k rp's (not a lot i know) and it isn't as easy as you think. Caster with a form of cc will be the winner and a stealther with a LW will also win sometimes.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
grats Jax.

Necro is one of the most underplayed RvR classes in the game, and I'm guessing there's a good reason for that. Nice to see someone playing one of the harder classes instead of just playing by numbers.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
How nice people are saying necro is this and that and hard to get to a high RR.

Wish someone said the same about thanes. =(

Anyhow.. grats!

Brite

Banned
Bugz said:

Believe me i've soloed with a necro for 160k rp's (not a lot i know) and it isn't as easy as you think. Caster with a form of cc will be the winner and a stealther with a LW will also win sometimes.

magic damage on a necro pet is severly below what you would nuke any other normal charecter for

lifetapped a necro for 130 before

normally 200ish on resists buffs, 300ish on normal resists, you do the math

Kanim

Banned
Bugz said:

what does that matter, you only ever seen him camping bridges with his zerg buddies :)

grats I guess

Septina

Part of the furniture
The irony of a bd saying 'olol noskill class in getting high rr' xDDDD
And nuking for little on necro pets?
Afaik (if they havent fixed this yet) you can get 100% crits on your nukes on a necro pet. :)

Brite

Banned
Septina said:
The irony of a bd saying 'olol noskill class in getting high rr' xDDDD
And nuking for little on necro pets?
Afaik (if they havent fixed this yet) you can get 100% crits on your nukes on a necro pet. :)

where did i say that? i didnt, thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom