necro/necro pets

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
-ok seen albs whining at savages for months and how they should be nerfed,its about time they bloody nerfed necros...

in df hitting a pet with wild call for 29-40 damage while pet is hitting me for 250 + and nuked for 190 at the same time by the necro....nerf

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't look like they will nerf necros anytime soon.
In fact they got a boost this patch :p

"Necromancer Changes

- +CON bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet additional health when summoned.

- +QUI bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker attack speed.

- +DEX bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker casting speed.

- Melee resistance bonuses on items worn by the Necromancer will now be inherited by the pet.

- Magic items with +HPs worn by necromancers now correctly transfer the additional hits to their pets when summoning.

- Items with +CON/+DEX/+QUI/+Hit benefits transferred to necromancer pets will use the necromancer's level for the purpose of determining level-based caps. "

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:

"Necromancer Changes

- +CON bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet additional health when summoned.

- Melee resistance bonuses on items worn by the Necromancer will now be inherited by the pet.

- Magic items with +HPs worn by necromancers now correctly transfer the additional hits to their pets when summoning.

- Items with +CON/+DEX/+QUI/+Hit benefits transferred to necromancer pets will use the necromancer's level for the purpose of determining level-based caps. "

Which made em totaly overpowered !

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Ph34r the necro /assist chain in emain!!

oh wait...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
LOL yeah, necro's are so overpowered, that's why Emain is swarming with them. Or not.

If he was hitting you for more than he was lifetapping you for, he was buffed to the tits, and you must have damn poor armour.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Most will probably be shelved next month anyway when the cost of keeping a necro becomes too much for most people.

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
cba to seriously comment on this thread even though good chance u talking about me. Been playing my necro in DF this evening and made about 25k.
Only 1 thing i can say is PLAY a lvl 50 necro in rvr and read this thread again

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Necro's are overpowered...... At powerlevelling, nothing else

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
play a necro in rvr will piss you off more than playing a naked sorc with no con in the same situation

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Sissyfoo said:
Most will probably be shelved next month anyway when the cost of keeping a necro becomes too much for most people.
huh?

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
You Preform your Asp Bite perfectly. (+8)
You attack the abomination with your raiper and hit for 42(-4) damage!
The Abomination hits you arm for 154 (-87) damage !
(Btw i had AF charge up too)
QQ

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
What ive heard from US-servers is that u first buff the necro so he get uberstats, THEN summon the pet who gets the same stats as the buffed necro have... and THEN buff the pet (yeah, doublebuffed stats)... if that really works, is SOOOOOOOO sickly overpowered. Maybe stupid of me to post this here, if some n00b-necros didnt know it, if it now is true.... :m00: but if it is, it really need to get nerfed to hell.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
What ive heard from US-servers is that u first buff the necro so he get uberstats, THEN summon the pet who gets the same stats as the buffed necro have... and THEN buff the pet (yeah, doublebuffed stats)... if that really works, is SOOOOOOOO sickly overpowered. Maybe stupid of me to post this here, if some n00b-necros didnt know it, if it now is true.... :m00: but if it is, it really need to get nerfed to hell.

Sooooo funny seeing mids crying about "overpowered" necros.... Just do as (solo)infs have allways done with bonedancers: Don't attack them.

belth

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
Err, that was like when SI was originally released or something :m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
buffbot con buffs on pets = stupid absorb rate

combined with melee resists it makes necro pets pretty stupidly hard to kill in melee.

But it's ok - a nuker will two shot them.

(incidentally I think the first part needs a serious nerf but only if they boost the second part and fix the being mezzed for 72 seconds no matter how far out of the radius and how much resists you have)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
belth said:
Err, that was like when SI was originally released or something :m00:

Stats on necro havent affect pet until now tho.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Divinia said:
Stats on necro havent affect pet until now tho.
buffs on necro before summoning the shade have no effect.

The reason you can't melee down a necro pet is:

con buffs from a buffbot (which give it about 80% absorb)

with a little bit of help from
26% melee resistances they never used to have

and that's it ;)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I remember my NS meeting it's first Necro PA'd for 2 dmg CD'd for 1 then I ran like fook :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
buffs on necro before summoning the shade have no effect.

The reason you can't melee down a necro pet is:

con buffs from a buffbot (which give it about 80% absorb)

with a little bit of help from
26% melee resistances they never used to have

and that's it ;)

ah thx.. i tried a necro out once.. i didnt understand a thing and i always died cus i forgot my pet when i ran to mobs :))

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Necro's are melee gods (buffed) but suck in magic vs magic.
Necro's are a pain to play in rvr (Emain rvr) mainly because of the numerous bugs with the class. You will mezzed the whole duration, purge does not work cause it will go into the spell chain of the pet (so only goes off after you are no longer mezzed or stunned for example) moc does not work either.
Pet is easily killed by magic.
Before a decent healer could keep the pet out of the fight the whole time.
Sos does not work on the pet.
And so the list goes on with bugs. The official list is around 30+ bugs on the class.
But yes, 1 vs 1 they are just as uber as a buffed BD is (after the love the necro got this patch).
Nerf it in PVE after you fix the PVP bugs.
Regards, Glottis

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
The new necro changes make a necro god-like vs melee... I think a necro could probably take out 4-5 tanks if... he has the right gear + 50-buff bot...

With the right gear I mean, 90% of all necro's atm do not have +con +hp +melee resist items on their gear... If you cap con/hp/resists (perhaps even quickness) your necro, when buffed by a 50-bb, is down right uber... 2H hitting for less then 40 damage...

Ohwell, give the guys a break, they get 2-shotted by magic...

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, I guess its time to pull forward my NIGHTSHADE magic for maximum dmg output! xDDDD

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
lpep said:
-ok seen albs whining at savages for months and how they should be nerfed,its about time they bloody nerfed necros...

in df hitting a pet with wild call for 29-40 damage while pet is hitting me for 250 + and nuked for 190 at the same time by the necro....nerf

Try mezzing it.

If you dont want to do that then dont fight with Necros

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Zoia said:

"Necromancer Changes

Necros have had plenty of nerfs, this was simply a fix that had been long overdue, necros have been practically useless in RVR for sometime, this is self evident from the lack of whines from Mid and Hib.

After the "Fixes" to LOS you are lucky to see more than 1-2 necros in RVR at prime time.

The armour decay nerf/bugs are coming fear not.

Until then if yer gonna try to take on a necro make sure you stun it or mez the pet and leg it cuz if your a soloer he/she is really going to hurt you because the item/stats the necro wears will actually get carried over to the pet, how long has the necro been about?, thats how long this issue has been about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom