Natural Selection Lamorak videos

popa

Fledgling Freddie
never played a therger soo i have a Q: what is that on hes qbar the number 8 ?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Hi Eva <3

Crush behinder SUCK I rather spam anytime stun chain
Penumbra has higher growth rate than Flank. and its the followup to the shitty DW behind style.

But what I do know my Mercs are low rr :worthy:
Penumbra has 0.90, and is a followup up to Shadows Edge which is 0.60(anytimer growth rate) whereas the crush one is 0.70, Eclipse is also 0.90 and has a snare. Flank has 0.85 growth rate and SR got 1.05. Maul has 0.35 growth rate, and the stun style got 0.65, why would you use that rather than a 0.70? =(

Would be very happy if you could enlight me why you'd rather use the crush anytimer chain than the behind style.

Info taken from
Wyrds
Growth rates.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Love the play from the thurg, good group you guys got going, best of luck to you !

Gonna move there myself tbh !

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Maul has 0.35 growth rate, and the stun style got 0.65
Ignore that, was confusing the 2 stun styles, the stun style growth rates are 0.60 and 0.65, not 0.35 and 0.65.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Penumbra has 0.90, and is a followup up to Shadows Edge which is 0.60(anytimer growth rate) whereas the crush one is 0.70, Eclipse is also 0.90 and has a snare. Flank has 0.85 growth rate and SR got 1.05. Maul has 0.35 growth rate, and the stun style got 0.65, why would you use that rather than a 0.70? =(

Would be very happy if you could enlight me why you'd rather use the crush anytimer chain than the behind style.

Info taken from
Wyrds
Growth rates.

ingame penumbra tend to hit harder than eclipse for some reason, nomatter what the GRs are supposed to be. Thats just my own lil conclusion after I played merc, I went to using backslash (slashspecced qq) as behindstyle anyhow unless I was hitting tanks, then SE+eclipse was nice for the ASD.

Flank+SR rules all though, always try to get that chain going, always. The snare is fkin useless (since it will break on the SR), but the damage is very nice.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
oh and theurgvid was fun to watch, plays pretty solid, although I think it will be very hard to maintain that setup when CC overall dont last a long time on the enemys light tanks, its easier when everyone is low RR without high lvls of DET etc..

mercvid.. well.. I hope playstyle gets better with time :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
All i can say is..lamorak is great fun :clap: :clap:
14305dundun5nh.gif

WHAT IS LOVE!!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
Flank+SR rules all though, always try to get that chain going, always. The snare is fkin useless (since it will break on the SR), but the damage is very nice.
Not on running targets so you don't get target is to far away on sr! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Not on running targets so you don't get target is to far away on sr! :D

thats very true :)

I'd rather see that mercs DWline got a proper snare such as BMs got though. If mercs got that I'd dare say that merc would be the best light tank. Very nice damage and also very nice defense with chainarmor, I loved the fact that my Merc could take quite alot of beating when I played it :)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
thats very true :)

I'd rather see that mercs DWline got a proper snare such as BMs got though. If mercs got that I'd dare say that merc would be the best light tank. Very nice damage and also very nice defense with chainarmor, I loved the fact that my Merc could take quite alot of beating when I played it :)

Merc TL brought up the fact that mercs have no rear snare and mythic said they would look into it i think :D

So maybe soon we'll get that snare..

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:

Info taken from
Wyrds
Growth rates.

Like Shike posted I find the behind crush style doing fuckall damage whatever the growth rates say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom