Natural Selection Lamorak videos

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Nice movies :) There I said it, U GEiV INV??!!1

Corran

Part of the furniture
Watching it at the moment and im impressed so far by your group, especially the theurg who seems to be very much with it. Like their ability to get the incomming groups main CC'r petted before they get into mezz range. Something alot of theurg dont do... not sure if it downfall on the sorc not being up with the adds coming in (but alot of reasons while sorc wouldnt be able to react first) or if it just good play on theurg :D (Dallas is it? Trying to work out who's who as video goes)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Fookin Great Video and sweet into music (love that track) on video 2.. Im glad you guys are doing well :) I should have joined you :< lol did you rip that seccond track stright out of the stealther video seams to have the same crap quality ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
I prefered the footage from sorc point of view then the merc on, though only seen half merc one and going bed now.

What i have noticed though is the enemy seem very poor, you would think that by RR3 the druids would know to stick pet on enemy healer/caster that uninterupted and unmezzed instead of just having it follow you around etc.

Makes me wish i had rolled on Lamarok but cant be bothered, though it has urged me to finish of my theurg leveling now on pryd :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
I prefered the footage from sorc point of view then the merc on, though only seen half merc one and going bed now.

What i have noticed though is the enemy seem very poor, you would think that by RR3 the druids would know to stick pet on enemy healer/caster that uninterupted and unmezzed instead of just having it follow you around etc.

Makes me wish i had rolled on Lamarok but cant be bothered, though it has urged me to finish of my theurg leveling now on pryd :p

Some druids keep pet so they can run around on SoS for the full duration ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ye and for Natural Selection

Nice vids there etc

should use flank chain more Mort :twak:

Dallas is just obscene, plays to damn good.

sure know who's gonna die (or atleast try to kill ya) first :m00:

Keep rolling guys. good guild good people and a good 8man ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Ye and for Natural Selection

Nice vids there etc

should use flank chain more Mort :twak:

Dallas is just obscene, plays to damn good.

sure know who's gonna die (or atleast try to kill ya) first

Keep rolling guys. good guild good people and a good 8man ;)

Omfg

Chim being positive, WTF! :/

And yeah chim my gameplay has improved since then, its rly my first tank class in a set group so :p

The whine on VN about it is so funny xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Not had the time to watch all of it, but it looks fun. :) I wouldn't mind playing an Albion set group on a classic server, but it'd have to be in Europe then, I think. Not sure I could live with such slow cast speeds once again, though. :p

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Btw they running

cleric
cleric
sorc
caba
theurg
pala
merc
merc

?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand... Imagine being able to cast spells in the midst of the fray, even if the cast speed is slow? :eek7: I.e. none of the Banelord shit happening, which is a huge relief.

Theurgist plays very well... But needs to be faster to rebuff shields after death, in the middle of one of those fights, he got killed, rezzed, fully buffed up again, and then immediately killed when the melee assist train got to him due to having no shields.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
Btw they running

cleric
cleric
sorc
caba
theurg
pala
merc
merc

?

prolly a friar in there aswell or it will be mucho hard to buff a group, or maybe its possible if you skip spec AF

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Really nice vids, I'm featured a couple of time in em :p

Dallas is amazing, he defo sticks a pet to every support class. Whenever I meet them I have around 3 theu pets on me, or the retarded cabalist one :)

Well done and give more :cheers:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
prolly a friar in there aswell or it will be mucho hard to buff a group, or maybe its possible if you skip spec AF

You can use AF charges but no.
Casters can live without STR/CON (use AE) and on yellow base CON, no huge drop in HP.
No DEX to mercs too.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kanim said:
the vn thread is pretty funny

The vn thread is amazing:

"OMFG you sux00rz, blah blah blah blah ...... haven't seen the movie yet" :clap:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Some druids keep pet so they can run around on SoS for the full duration ;)

Aye i know that, but they werent even under SoS most the time (hence them being ganked rather easily)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
good to see you doing well xD chain thoose yanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom