Natural Selection Lamorak videos

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
thurg movie looks nice, but the merc need to up his play tbh, many strange things happening there

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
thurg movie looks nice, but the merc need to up his play tbh, many strange things happening there
so many brehons, so many times spent chasing a kiter for 1min+.

and.. were you MAing or assisting? xD

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
and.. were you MAing or assisting? xD

He was supposed to be assisting i think, but i can sort of see why he gave up, the kiteing the kiteing! Also the flank chain has higher growth rates IIRC so both of the mercs DS spaming seems funny :/

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Guild Banner Effects

- Spells on banners will emit short duration PBAOE buff spells around the banner's carrier.

- Each class archetype will summon a different banner with a different effect.

- Banner effects will be restricted to group members and guild members of the banner's carrier. Group members will receive 50% of the designed bonus for the banner. Guild members within 1500 units will receive 100% of the designed bonus for the banner.

- If a player with a banner joins a group that already has a banner, the group banner will take precedence and the player joining the group will lose his banner.

- Players receive the effect of whatever banner grants the highest bonus - in most cases, guild banners.

- Spell Resist Banner - Banner of Warding: 10% bonus to all magic resistances. (Note: This stacks with other effects.)

- Melee Resist Banner - Banner of Shielding: 6% bonus to all melee resistances. (Note: This stacks with other effects.)

- Crowd Control Duration Banner - Banner of Freedom: -6% reduction to the time effect of all Crowd Control.

- Haste - Banner of Besieging: 20% reduction in siege firing speed. (Note that this effect does NOT stack with Warlord.)

Class Associations With Banners

Albion Classes associated with each banner

- Spell Resist: Wizard, Theurgist, Sorceror, Cabalist.

- Melee Resist: Armsman, Mercenary, Reaver, Paladin.

- Crowd Control: Necro, Friar, Infiltrator, Scout.

- Haste: Cleric, Heretic, Minstrel.

Midgard Classes associated with each banner

- Spell Resist: Spiritmaster, Bonedancer, Runemaster, Warlock.

- Melee Resist: Warrior, Berserker, Savage.

- Crowd Control: Shadowblade, Hunter, Valkyrie, Thane.

- Haste: Healer, Shaman, Skald.

Hibernian Classes associated with each banner

- Spell Resist: Animist, Enchanter, Eldritch, Mentalist

- Melee Resist: Hero, Blademaster, Champion, Vampiir

- Crowd Control: Ranger, Nightshade, Valewalker, Warden

- Haste: Druid, Bard, Bainshee

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Shan said:
You can use AF charges but no.
Casters can live without STR/CON (use AE) and on yellow base CON, no huge drop in HP.
No DEX to mercs too.

We manage using no spec AF and no base dex on mercs

Other than that everyone is buffed.

Heta said:

Aye i'll admit i could have played better, first tank in a set group rly so still learning.

Damage has increased from switching to a 4.2 mace and less spamming taunt :p

Will release movies of a few more fights after rr6 or so, not a whole dedicated merc movie though as it gets boring fast :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hmm, are those banners only in groups or can you use them solo?

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
You can use them solo, and it's me carrying it in the vid bahu, not the pally :(
Only problem is, if you loose the banner its on a 24 hour re-use, so not a good idea to use it solo.

bult

Loyal Freddie
nice playing in the theurg vid but the music REALLY sucks!!! Now on to watch the second vid.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Naffets said:
We manage using no spec AF and no base dex on mercs

Other than that everyone is buffed.

Aye i'll admit i could have played better, first tank in a set group rly so still learning.

Damage has increased from switching to a 4.2 mace and less spamming taunt :p

Will release movies of a few more fights after rr6 or so, not a whole dedicated merc movie though as it gets boring fast :p

Prob with crush is that dmg of anytime chain sux, besides of the stun on followup, it has nothing to offer (low low dmg growth rate) so its essential to use DW pos styles as most as posible since even the rear crush style dmg isnt any good (not like DW rear chain is much better but still). Seen many 140dmg range hits on your video and thats poor.

Personally i would give up the crush low dur stun n swap both mercs to thrust: i remember in OF hitting for about 250 average main hand with Pierce style and about 200 with Sting, even more on mid support. Imo is a better dps option than ur current crush+slash since theres no malice+battler combo in that server. Only prob i see is not getting full advantage of race selection (saracens or ho for thrust spec like Zzang did) and having to use 1 more buff for each merc (base dex).

Same goes for hib bms: i would go pierce with fang+fastest offhand. I still remember the dmg Stormriderx or BaF bms could inflict with that combo.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Vasconcelos said:
Prob with crush is that dmg of anytime chain sux, besides of the stun on followup, it has nothing to offer (low low dmg growth rate) so its essential to use DW pos styles as most as posible since even the rear crush style dmg isnt any good (not like DW rear chain is much better but still). Seen many 140dmg range hits on your video and thats poor.

Personally i would give up the crush low dur stun n swap both mercs to thrust: i remember in OF hitting for about 250 average main hand with Pierce style and about 200 with Sting, even more on mid support. Imo is a better dps option than ur current crush+slash since theres no malice+battler combo in that server. Only prob i see is not getting full advantage of race selection (saracens or ho for thrust spec like Zzang did) and having to use 1 more buff for each merc (base dex).

Same goes for hib bms: i would go pierce with fang+fastest offhand. I still remember the dmg Stormriderx or BaF bms could inflict with that combo.

Orenthal should stay slash, you need to see his damage screenshots :) 300 dmg ammy slashes unbuffed etc.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:

Damage has significantly increased since the vid, switched to a 4.2 mace and now i'm rr5 so its a bit better now.

Like i said i spam taunt less too :p

Using 4.2 mainhand and 2.8 offhand, highest mainhand hit i did so far was ~402 without crit, with 3.8(used in vid) the highest i did was 359 or so :p

Thanks for some constructive criticism though.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Naffets said:
Damage has significantly increased since the vid, switched to a 4.2 mace and now i'm rr5 so its a bit better now.

Like i said i spam taunt less too :p

Using 4.2 mainhand and 2.8 offhand, highest mainhand hit i did so far was ~402 without crit, with 3.8(used in vid) the highest i did was 359 or so :p

Thanks for some constructive criticism though.

Credit for running alb tank grp in Lamorak anyways. without exclusive SoS like in OF, i rate mercs as the worst light tank. BMs with those imba styles (stun side style on CD n that lovely snare rear style) and savage/zerker dps potential both outperform mercs on a server with what, 9/10 tank grps? :p

Still thinking thrust is the way to go. At least give it a try during some days :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Credit for running alb tank grp in Lamorak anyways. without exclusive SoS like in OF, i rate mercs as the worst light tank. BMs with those imba styles (stun side style on CD n that lovely snare rear style) and savage/zerker dps potential both outperform mercs on a server with what, 9/10 tank grps? :p

Still thinking thrust is the way to go. At least give it a try during some days :)

1. they rly dont run a tank group. especially not compared to most hib/mid setups.

1 caba 1 theurg 1 sorc and so on..

Bm have superior styles but merc damage is higher

Mercs is so not worse light tank in anyway

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Theurg movie was really nice, well played there. But you are such a moc1 noob, you have moc1 up all the time and u never use it :( Think you'll have to come to my school of moc1 so i can show you how it's done! :fluffle:
Now get back to EU for clustering so we can own you a bit, your e-peens are getting too big over at Lamorak.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
moc said:
Think you'll have to come to my school of moc1 so i can show you how it's done! :fluffle:

stop pulling people over to the dark side you evil kobold!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
about merc movie first song seams like remix of "unforgiving blade" some from matrix bso and some from nigthwish not bad
i dont play alb but the "dirty" ability is if u get hit soo target get 50% fumble how come he use it agains a druid ?
1 more he use dual back style but the crush back style is not direct stun 4sec ?
and 1 more what means the flag on group member ? is ma flag ?

btw the merc is called Mort that means death on romanian :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Mid > Alb > Hib tank dmg at low RR
Savages > mercs > zerk > bm when it comes to damage imo.

The times I've played bm the damage have been VERY poor, and the growth rate on supernova is same as on flank(shouldn't talk about sr, it's insane :p). Svg's/zerks growth rates can't be compared here since they got worse base damage. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
First vid was awesome.Atlast someonewho makes a video without that god awful heavy metal shite. Beachball ftw

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Vasconcelos said:

DT from merc > bms and zerkers if most of the fights are tanks grps vs tanks grps

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
All i can say is..lamorak is great fun :clap: :clap:
14305dundun5nh.gif

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i liked the dallas movie didnt like the merc one, bit boring with just merc pov an thought music was bit crap :) hats of to Dallas tho well played, seems like a good GG tbh.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
guess you have mentioned the good ole' topic of EU >>> US when it comes to skill? xD gonna check the vn thread

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
guess you have mentioned the good ole' topic of EU >>> US when it comes to skill? xD gonna check the vn thread

Yes europe players all rock and all us players suck

100% twuueee

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't watch whole of theurg movie, was boring since it was no good competition. Just running over yanks basicly. :p

Merc movie shows good competition, but a bit poor playing. You need to use flank, get a decent backstyle(the level 29 ish one in crush has 0.70 growth rate I read, which owns dw one any day). In general you need to use positionals more. But as you've said yourself in the thread you changed since you recorded, and looking forward to the next movie. :)

Looks like fun on Lamorak, keep enjoying it. :] (Could use a few more groups in cluster though if I come back soon :p)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Eva said:
Didn't watch whole of theurg movie, was boring since it was no good competition. Just running over yanks basicly. :p

Merc movie shows good competition, but a bit poor playing. You need to use flank, get a decent backstyle(the level 29 ish one in crush has 0.70 growth rate I read, which owns dw one any day). In general you need to use positionals more. But as you've said yourself in the thread you changed since you recorded, and looking forward to the next movie. :)

Looks like fun on Lamorak, keep enjoying it. :] (Could use a few more groups in cluster though if I come back soon :p)

Hi Eva <3

Crush behinder SUCK I rather spam anytime stun chain
Penumbra has higher growth rate than Flank. and its the followup to the shitty DW behind style.

But what I do know my Mercs are low rr :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom